Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

• If all you do is craft for profits, you are the little guy my dude.

• Quote from Svander: “Lol. Cost of defending plots goes up? Oh, say hello to the increased tax rates to cover that costs. All this will do is inflate the tax prices further, to make defending the plots at xx silver more reliable. Basically players will just band together even harder and raise taxes further to ensure they can profit even though auctions will be harder to defend. Big middle finger to the lil guys ^^; Also, you lil guys don't seem to understand the expense of running plots. Repairs,…

• @PrintsKaspian Please remove the double defender bid system as well for the upcoming bidding rounds. It gives too much advantage to existing shop owners. Plus, existing shop owners already get 50% of the winning bid.

• Quote from Sinatra.SUN: “That doesnt change that he is right. you will go back to where every shop owner lost money ” They would only lose lots of money because the existing shop bids are over inflated to maintain monopoly prices. Would you lose as much money if you didn't bid 300mil on multiple shops just to keep the monopoly on 1 shop going? I think you forget that you are raising usage fees in staggering amounts because you want to keep the monopoly going.

• Quote from xcruciful: “ What happen with others biders silver? Is not clear, they get their silver back after bid is over? ” Um... so this is how a bid works. The winner pays. The people who lose the bid, don't have to pay.

• Quote from Vasort: “lol PrintsKaspian when making decisions like this again Don't think of them in the toilet sit down, meet, you can find the right result of the discussion more beautiful this way This is the game for us we have fun but this is the real life decisions for you because you will lose players <>customers listen to me a big brother advice to you Shame Shame Shame ” When your fun ruins the game for the rest of the community, sometimes its better to cut the limb to save the rest of th…

• Get every territory with warcamps, that can launch GVG events at any time of their choosing within the EU timezone for EU terries. And do the same for NA territories within NA timezones. Warcamps still have the same launch time at 18:00/3:00. Right now, people have NAPs with all the big alliances, and they only protect 1-2 warcamps to monopolize 70 watchtowers. If a guild does not have the members to defend 80 watchtowers at the same time during warcamp timer, that just means they don't deserve …

• Quote from Wadefu: “Quote from thisismine: “and not really an idea that creates more content. ” You don't think by splitting up some of the larger alliances that they wouldn't start fighting each other? ” I think that just does what happened to crystal gvgs. We're exchanging content for content. Eg. we took mage raiding out of the game (at least in anglia), killed watchtower attack and defense content and instead, provided more gvg type content for existing watchtower owners. But we're essential…

• I'm okay with no alliances, but that doesn't really do anything but kill large scale pvp content. Is that what we want? I don't really do large scale pvp content anyways so I'm okay with it going either way, but it just seems like we're taking away content, not really adding it. This seems more like a punishment kind of idea, and not really an idea that creates more content. (edit)