Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 236.

• Quote from Pogs: “Interesting that they are basically pulling the same thing MG did. I mean theses guys are vets from EOS right and this was some sort of reveal or something. What I don't understand is you say that everything outside of GVG's is cancer... I mean you obviously like pvp just do it in the open world for fun dudes, talk shit and relax its not all about being known.... which btw you are playing a small time game stop asking people who they think they are its a joke. Honestly glad to …

• Quote from Vyle: “Quote from RichardManjuice: “I definitely wasn't suggesting people should be wearing T7 day 10. I just want individuals to have a chance. I don't even want to think about how long it would take me to get to this point if I started now. To much grind and people quit. ” Yah, I hear that. I just hit T7 on my armor pieces, and am about 8 levels from T7 on my weapon (after deciding that my level 50 frost staff wasn't as fun as arcane). It has taken me since right around release to g…

• Quote from Gank: “How can I make this thread about me? ” A/S/L

• Quote from xyz: “Quote from Capulet: “i heard of grey 2 mins ago, 6 months was well worth. ” i mean we've been top 3 in every leaderboard ranking for the past 3 weeks and the leaders of the strongest alliance in the game so i guess you're just irrelevant as fuck then, sorry. ” Good job having 10 people who can fight cookie cutter 5v5. You guys are trash open world. That's the only place this game matters. Territories mean shit. We just steal your mats. No one is even trying to GvG because it's g…

• Quote from Vyle: “Quote from RichardManjuice: “I definitely wasn't suggesting people should be wearing T7 day 10. I just want individuals to have a chance. I don't even want to think about how long it would take me to get to this point if I started now. To much grind and people quit. ” Yah, I hear that. I just hit T7 on my armor pieces, and am about 8 levels from T7 on my weapon (after deciding that my level 50 frost staff wasn't as fun as arcane). It has taken me since right around release to g…

• Quote from Nottma: “Well most the issues come with solo playing. The issue with a group is when you are against a mini-boss and someone draws adds into the fight. I understand a certain degree of harassment by other players. I feel that the current looting rules encourage it. Thanks for clarifying ” I can see that. I just invis and reset the mobs when that happens. I farm BZ chests, so I don't deal with people trying to take my chest. Just my loot lol

• Quote from Vyle: “Quote from RichardManjuice: “End game crafting T8 in 6 items, full plots of T7 and T8 mounts and near 100 masteries on my PvP char. New players will never see that progression unless they pay into the game. That's not right. ” I think that is where we're disagreeing then. I don't know that it's necessary for anyone to have all of that. I don't have that and I don't think that my enjoyment of the game is in any way diminished. I feel capable of competing with other players, and …

• Quote from Fred_the_Barbarian: “Quote from Fooky: “Quote from Fred_the_Barbarian: “Quote from Fooky: “Quote from WanderBoy: “2) Mount despawn >>> pro gatherer always gather next to their mount anyway, so when u spot ganker from afar >>> click and run ” That change isn't pro gatherer. Mount despawns when it didn't before... how can that be pro gatherer?0.5 sec mount is pro gatherer but that isn't part of the changes.It's mostly pro ganker update. The slow mounts is the biggest one in my opinion. …

• Quote from Vyle: “I think we're arguing different points here. My point is and has been that 4.1 is cheap enough and sufficient enough to make progress in this game. Using that gear players are able to fame farm and collect more silver to buy better gear. What you seem to be arguing is that they can't easily afford 7.2 gear, or that 7.2 is too expensive. First, given that the vast majority of players are not wearing 7.2 gear I don't think this really matters. If you're talking about new players …

• Quote from Vyle: “Quote from Raithe: “not that I use 4.1 but.......confused. if 4.1 is shit gear how are you melting an entire group? ” I think he's suggesting that they're wearing 4.1, not him. Regardless my point still stands. 4.1 is sufficient for fame farming, making more silver, etc. You are absolutely correct that new players can't walk into the game and afford themselves full T7 to run around in all the time. That doesn't prevent them from doing any of the tasks that'll get them there. No…

• Quote from Vyle: “Quote from RichardManjuice: “Gear costs too much to replace for your average player. ” Really don't understand this AT ALL. On a good night I have roughly 2h to play. I have been able to afford and keep myself in flat gear of my highest tier since day 1. When I am low on cash I do things to earn a little more. Once I harvested a bunch of T1 logs on my island because I saw they sell for a decent price and require no gathering skill. There are sooooo many opportunities for people…

• Quote from Nottma: “Quote from RichardManjuice: “Quote from Nottma: “Easier said than done. Most the time that adds an extra complexity to the pull that will get you and party members killed. In those situations the sniper gets both the chest and the silver that drops from being downed. ” You're farming wrong. ” Okay? reasoning? or just trolling? ” I don't see how you can wipe on any of those mobs around those chests is all. Maybe this game is easier for some than others. I don't understand a lo…

• Quote from Nottma: “Easier said than done. Most the time that adds an extra complexity to the pull that will get you and party members killed. In those situations the sniper gets both the chest and the silver that drops from being downed. ” You're farming wrong.

• Quote from ONTHETANK: “Anyone who knows anything about the ARCH alliance is that: Glut, Wade and everyone else who picks up the torch is doing so under one leader who leads by example through years of dedication. This God in man flesh will not be your friend no matter how much gold you give him..Trust me i have tried. Only pics of feet and teeth can be offered as payment from his followers. Songs have been written about him...https://soundcloud.com/user-961831854/ballad-of-archersnon If you have…

• Quote from Nottma: “Keeper and Keeper chest sniping has become more of a thing now. Obviously the player that doesn't have aggro will get the most damage. You try to do a grind and someone else gets all the loot? I am going to start sniping loot now until this issue is fixed. Simple fix - remove the chests and give loot preference to the person/group that held aggro the longest. ” They system works fine. Just stack your tank on the chest and the AOEs should do the job.

• Quote from Raithe: “I personally have been soloing solo dgs in the bz and let me tell you.....fame, sure.....silver, sure......will i log in again and power farm these? Hell no. They are terrible. You just run by all mobs, use invis to lose target, kill miniboss, boss, collect chest, warp out, repeat this junk. The forums offer more play than this. Hell just jump on Rucoy on uet phone if pure boring, non challenging, grind is what you like. I actually prefer dungeons and pve. This is not either.…

• Quote from blappo: “Quote from RichardManjuice: “Quote from Targun: “@Captainrussia You once suggested that a player who don't feel motivation to play AO should go to a therapist. Yes you are an addict. As for Risk vs Reward you seem not to get that it's "risk => reward" not "risk <=> reward". The base of reward system in every MMO is reward for time spend playing. risk reward is just some extra on top of that. @'RichardManjuice' CV as in Circling Vultures? the black zone T8 worldboss territory?…

• Quote from Targun: “@Captainrussia You once suggested that a player who don't feel motivation to play AO should go to a therapist. Yes you are an addict. As for Risk vs Reward you seem not to get that it's "risk => reward" not "risk <=> reward". The base of reward system in every MMO is reward for time spend playing. risk reward is just some extra on top of that. @'RichardManjuice' CV as in Circling Vultures? the black zone T8 worldboss territory? Don't you see a little fuckin problem with the g…

• Quote from blappo: “Quote from Captainrussia: “correct, so for an individual player who does not want to "risk" (leave the blue/yellow) - yet wants all the "free" reward, getting to t8 will still be pretty much statistically improbable. So the carrot-on-a-stick approach will not really work out here would it? Yet on a big scale of things (economy) you will be diluting the economy for t8 mats (currently only found in BZ WT) at a rate of Blue(spawn)+yellow(spawn)+red(spawn). While individual "inst…

• Money Guild are OUT!

RichardManjuice - - Forum Banter

Quote from tiglie: “Quote from Midnight: “There is zero wisdom in spending 2 years beta-testing just to quit 2 months after release. That's the biggest waste of time I've ever heard of. Hadn't ANY of them played an MMO before? ” Your thinking is logical......the problem is somehow Albion has become less fun with each subsequent beta and release. This is not rose tinted nostalgia....this is pretty much the consensus agreement across the board for long time supporters. ” They made it that way. GvG…