Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 365.

• Quote from Fusionbomb: “i definitely wouldnt recommend any curse staff for HGs right now lol (guardian helm) i always liked holy + 1h spear ” in a showdown fight you are right. In a showdown fight warbow is not good, but I suggested long range q and kite build, the dot cleanse is not that critical there..

• well, there is different options. First option that is most cost effective and WILL win you 30 % of all fights is this: Your friend has to switch to nature, in order to be able to kite. Best be druidic, as it needs almost no spec. Use a shield at start for the druid, a cleric chowl, a fear robe or cleric robe, scholar boots, that you can swap to guardian boots. CD Food, resi pot You for your self go on a kite build: Can be curse, one handed or great curse or even a warbow, but on long range Q an…

• You play bow? One important thing to know. Outside of tutorial, aka in blackzone hg teams run myltigear. What does that mean? Most teams will have mage robe for you at least in inventory. Default they wear is fear robe. Now the difference (and the key) to win at least some games.. In tutorial aka bluezone hg nobody runs away to swap to best gear for situation. In true hg all do, at least before I stopped play that was the case So - they run, dress mage robe and you damage gets nullified..purged …

• Quote from fillrup: “How are you addressing the issue of the enormous benefits in being in a huge alliance. Controlling the zones will still be by a few alliances. The rich get richer the poor get poorer with the only path to riches is through the large alliances. The solutions seems simple as the more territory you gain the more it costs per territory. Making owning half the map extremely expensive. This could be done with resources or silver. Right now there is no penalty for being in a mega-a…

• Copying my Solution I posted on Reddit as it had so many upvotes and positive feedback: Upkeep of Terries: 1 Terrie: 5 k silver per day 2. Terrie: 25 k silver per day 3. Terrie: 125 k silver per day 4. Terrie: 525 k silver per day Alliance membership per member per week: 1 k per one member 2 k per two member 4 k per 3 8 k per 4 .. Not given to anyone but upkeep costs to the system Give zerging a price tag...

• Perfect summary for me. Was the reason I didn't login for a very long time.. All my 500 specs everything pointless in N+1...

• Why is 2 Man and 5 Man treated differently? Try enter 2 Man solo Try enter 5 Man solo or as 2 You cannot enter 5 Man as 2 or 1? Yes - this was fixed years ago. So obviously it is not intend to rat 5 Man, but devs was too lazy to apply to 2 Man.

• There is a simple fix, that is already implemented.. If on agro table of entrance guard is less than 2 people and mob goes below 50% mob enrages and gets +10k life. Similar as his big brother in 5 Man gates.. There was the same problem, cause I soloed it, then they changed the guard to go stampede if less than 4people on agro list.. So code is there.. Difference is, at that time as I did it, it affected round table people..

• HG 2v2 chest

Hollywoodi - - Feedback & Suggestions

If devs had any Prio to fix it, it be 10 minutes.. Option 1: Add walls or unpassable area on the round walk.. no more running in circles Option 2: change to a linear design. Remove one small boss and the hallways linked to it Option 3: add respawning grabber mobs, the ones that pull you back, as in SRDs, instead of the 2 small bats.. All of this is done in less than 20 mins, and don't tell me about Testing & time consuming.. we have seen the at healing sickness change their "testing"

• I am not playing any more, but sometimes I love to give smart or pseudosmart comments.. The problem in hg 2, is not the demon cape or the running combos, this is fine.. The problem is the unlimited trys these combos have.. they can try, run, wait be full, wait have combo again, run again...loop Basically the design of the 2 hg is the issue. The circle design enables the running and the endless number of trys of the 1shot combo. It is 2 teams - it could be a long corridor with 2 small bosses and …

• Nature Change & PvP

Hollywoodi - - Feedback & Suggestions

Did log on after 4 weeks being not in game to check nature changes. 500 spec in nature. Only focus of test is PvP as Albion is no pve game. Group nature basically unchanged as the channel heal which is on longer cd is pve skill anyway and it is only change regarding group play.. Solo PvP: Stacks can be cheap removed super fast, nature is static as hell with thorns. No good DPS, no good heal. Kiting impossible, for stationary damaging too less heal / damage . Conclusion: dead for 1 on X PvP, unch…

• The root cause of the people leave is this: Elitists control the game, be it ZvZ or GvG. And these control most of the areas controlling the content. Now in order to be in these Elitist mega alliance you have to obey rules, which makes sense. I played a lot of these, I was in POE, I was CIR, I was OOPs and a lot of these.. The power play you need to be accepted is fun, but life is different.. Some days you really have the time to play some don't At the end of the day you have periods of time whe…

• Well the concept of the round table and the impression that the devs, if they listen at all, just listen to that circle.. It gives the feeling that these forums are just a playground a placebo to the masses.. If behind the curtain the real things are discussed what is the purpose to do a discussion here or give feedback??

• That is so funny.. The mega alliances mainly sit at the round table except some streamer and other convenient people.. And you mention that there mega alliances are not called an issue Btw at Evas_Flarelight: Do you know the difference between a moderator and someone who participates with positions in a discussion? - obviously not Either you want to be a moderator or you want to take position but both at the same time is .. borderline

• Pretty easy explanation From 7 k down to 2.4....if I read your link correctly, at least the steam part.. I feel Lack of communication on how to fix the major issues like n+1 problem, or mega alliances.. Yes, they plan something But their Solution does not fix my problem, and I am potentially not the only one - It is really a sad story for me

• Well, was just reading the forum.. Me and a lot of my friends just went to survival mode.. We used our silver and bought on all chars premium for a year and converted the rest to gold to prevent the silver from inflation, while we rest from the game and wait how - they fix the mega alliance problem - the n+1 killing all small scale content - the hideouts, if these can be zerged down or are really a shelter for small groups - the "pve" server of mega zergs..(if u have 200 Terries in u Ally, game …

• Always when it triggers So if u arcane beam a deathcurse u need full arcane stacks at the "boom" not when it's applied

• Well the massing up, gank squads I think is a major economic factor of the game Only 5% of the player base really has skill to be good in small scale.. E.g. see GvG was never a mass feature, nor crystal nor 5 Man gates.. That's why you also have in LoL just a small amount of top players.. Lol fixes that with different brackets that low skill meets low skill Albion is an open world, so this does not work So what to to with all the low skill players..that these stay committed and have some way to …

• Well, i die read that, looked at my self, looked at the silver I converted to gold Looked at my no more logging in, and thinking why I stopped.. And realized you described it pretty well Alliances and the super zergs The missing communication at least to non round tables The missing updates, we got group random dungeons which are not so random and then a cheap copy and paste for SRD, I meanwhile identify the building blocks and know golden boss or not long before The unsolved and even unposition…

• Klar kannst T7 und sogar T8 srd solo machen mit spec mach ich dir das in flat 4 Ich meinte nicht den pve Teil, der ist Pille palle Mittlerweile ist aus gank / PvP Gründen ab T7 solo random. Dungeon 2+Mann angesagt Im t8 siehst 3-5, geh Mal nach Hohe und skippe nicht sondern Farm ein t8..