Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 35.

• Look into multiple guilds to see if they meet your needs. I’m with Who, one of the best open world ZvZ guilds, and we just allianced with Team Casualty, another amazing open world ZvZ guild. Feel free to check out our forum post with some videos of the shenanigans we get into. We’ve grown into about 100 members, but definitely looking for more as we build our GvG team. Contact LeBarcode#4650 on discord. forum.albiononline.com/index.p…?postID=762761#post762761

• Looking to join a Guild

WhoJonStone - - Guild Recruitment

Look into multiple guilds to see if they meet your needs. I’m with Who, one of the best open world ZvZ guilds, and we just allianced with Team Casualty, another amazing open world ZvZ guild. Feel free to check out our forum post with some videos of the shenanigans we get into. We’ve grown into about 100 members, but definitely looking for more as we build our GvG team. Contact LeBarcode#4650 on discord. forum.albiononline.com/index.p…?postID=762761#post762761

• Hey Stubie, We offer a lot of opportunity for fame farms, gank groups, open world ZvZ’s, and we are currently forming our GvG team. We are definitely still a small to medium guild, but we have made waves of progress since leaving POE. ALONE alliance has allowed us to step up in the top 50 guilds, with our goal of the top 10. Feel free to message LeBarcode#4650 on discord if you’re interested.

• Look into multiple guilds to see if they meet your needs. I’m with Who, one of the best open world ZvZ guilds, and we just allianced with Team Casualty, another amazing open world ZvZ guild. Feel free to check out our forum post with some videos of the shenanigans we get into. We’ve grown into about 100 members, but definitely looking for more as we build our GvG team. Contact LeBarcode#4650 on discord. forum.albiononline.com/index.p…?postID=762761#post762761

• Want to run in the best ZvZ alliance in the game? Want to take part of spicy memes and learn how to be kicked out of an alliance because of them? Join Who. Just merged with a new alliance - [ALONE] The Last Stand, so come have some fun. New and veteran players welcome from all time zones. Message WhoJonStone#9666 on discord.

• If you’re interested, check out Who’s forum post here: forum.albiononline.com/index.p…ily-Based-1-Mil-Mob-Fame/ Feel free to message me in discord @ WhoJonStone#9666.

• Bump. Message WhoJonStone#9666 on discord.

• Bump. Message WhoJonStone#9666 in discord.

• GVG healer LF Team

Hey Bmizzle, If you’re interested at all, Who is looking to add more people that intend to HG/GvG. If you have any interest, look at the forum post, and we can talk a little more about the details of our comp, when we plan to run. forum.albiononline.com/index.p…?postID=757119#post757119 Discord - WhoJonStone#9666

• If you’re interested at all, feel free to look at Who’s guild post. forum.albiononline.com/index.p…?postID=757119#post757119 You can either use the contact the recruiter there or me on discord at WhoJonStone#9666 or WhoJonStone in game.

• Bump. Looking for active players.

• Looking for a guild

Hey Lord, This might be a little late, but if you’re still looking for an active guild that does anything you’ll want, look at WHO. We run gathering runs, gank groups, HG’s, fame farms, ZVZ’s, and working towards GvG’s. We are looking to add a few more consistent players and we usually are on from 2UTC-server reset. We mostly have central, mountain, and pacific standard time players but have multiple people from EU and AUS if you get on during “off” NA hours. Feel free to message me on discord -…

• New/Returning Player

Hey Ckyr, Everything you listed matches exactly where I’m at with gaming. 30 years old, about to have a child, and they’ll always come first, but I’ll make time for some games. WHO is a part of the POE alliance and we are looking to add more people. We do everything you could be interested in; fame farms, gathering runs, gank groups, ZvZ’s, HG’s, and we are working towards GvG’s. We mostly are on during CST/MST/PST times, anywhere from 2UTC-10UTC (server reset). We also have multiple people from…

• Looking for PVP guild

Just PvP or anything else interest you? WHO, which is part of the POE alliance, is recruiting. We are mainly a PST guild that has multiple EU/AUS players and we do it all. We usually do small PvP runs (think gank groups), ZvZ’s with alliance, fame farm, gather runs...you name it we do it. Just looking to add more people have fun with If you’re interested, message me on discord - WhoJonStone#9666 or in game - WhoJonStone.

• Hey Papsey, I’m with the guild Who, who is a small to medium sized guild. If you’re interested in running with us for a day or two, I’d be happy to invite you to discord so you can feel everyone out. Alot of our members mainly play pacific standard time (PST), but we have a lot of EU/AUS players and that time is growing in activity. We aren’t one of the guilds that only ZvZ or build everything towards GvG, but we do a little bit of everything including fame farming, ganking, gathering runs, mage…

• Looking to join a Guild

Hey Kiwi, I’ve been playing for a little over a month and joined Who, which is part of the Partnership of Equals alliance. It’s been a great guild to build my knowledge and we’re looking to add more people. I’d like to invite you out to a couple of guild events and see if you like running with us. We normally fame farm, gather, ZvZ, or run gank squads, and I think you’d enjoy the things we’re building. We use discord, so if you’re able to communicate through there, please hit me up @ WhoJonStone…

• Hey wrf, if you’re interested in WHO, which is part of the Partnership of Equals (POE) alliance, I would be happy to add you in game and get you into discord. I think the best way to make a guild decision is to play with the guild members for a day and two and see what you like. We do it all though; we have gatherers, Fame farm groups, consistently run small/medium gank groups, and actively participate in ZvZ. We do it all, but you can come see for yourself if you’d like. Throw me an add in game…

• You’re going to have a lot of questions when you first start off. Feel free to add me in game and there could be a spot in the guild I’m in if we all thinks it’s a good fit.

• I’ve been playing this game for a little under 30 days, and I can tell you, the population is fine. It isn’t going to blow you away with the amount of people on, but it is steady. Since you’re just beginning, I’d try to get in a guild so you can have people, who are experienced, help you will questions and guide you. There is a lot to do in the game, so figure out what interests you the most; PvE, PvP, ZvZ’s, etc. Feel free to find me in game, or add me @ WhoJonStone.