Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 204.

• Android updates

Mytherceria - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from Purrro: “Hey there! I often play the game from my mobile android device. The game runs great but every time there is even the smallest update i have to re-download the WHOLE game from the site, delete the old version and install the new one. That's quite a heavy file to download as often as once a day via mobile network. Maybe an integrated auto updater ingame? So as not to download 2gb but only necessery files while it is loading the game. ” Hi @Purrro, you'll be happy to know that w…

• Hi @SuperSteve @Howlyne @calvin11, can you try out what @Dagother suggested below, and if there are still issues, please report this to him: Quote from Dagother: “Hi there, please follow those steps and let me know if there's still any issue with your installation: 1. uninstall the game 2. delete apk file 3. make sure you've got enough space (~2gb needed for apk, but also needs ~3gb for installation) 4. open browser and clear cache/browsing data 5. disable "preload pages" in your browser if it h…

• Game keeps on Disconnecting

Mytherceria - - Bugs

Hi @JomiG are you still experiencing this issue? As for @AvidAngel can you please DM me (either here or on Discord at Mytherceria#3744) your in-game name and more details about the disconnects, ie, does it occur mainly on zoning, which screen do you disconnect to (the account screen or character screen), etc? Thanks!

• Hi @Howlyne and @SuperSteve, in this case can you please contact support@albiononline.com and explain the issue to them? They should help you out.

• Black Screen & Cant Login Thread

Mytherceria - - Bugs

Quote from Jeebus08: “Yep. Tried reinstalling it 3 times but still no good. Tried repairing the client too. Thanks for your response. ” In this case, could you please DM me here or on Discord at Mytherceria#3744 your IGN, country, operating system, ISP, IPv4 address, as well as the results via screenshot of: entering "tracert loginserver.live.albion.zone" in the command prompt console, so that I can get this checked out by the devs. Just for reference, you can use whatismyipaddress.com/ to find …

• Hi @Fikkir and @Shirania, thanks very much for your feedback! We are always looking into more support for other languages both in-game and out-of-game. This is also dependent on how much interest we get from players. I would love to speak more to both of you about this. Please feel free to message me on Discord at Mytherceria#3744

• Quote from Alysandra: “Is it bugged? I'm trying to make a 3 man group team build and can't search up my name, or my builds name to add it, thusly i can't publish it. ” Thanks for alerting us to this! Our web dev will look into this issue

• 你不能把Albion账户与Steam账户分离。你是不是忘记了你的Albion登录详细信息? 如果你碰到了这个问题,最好发送电子邮件给support@albiononline.com 他们会帮助你。

• Quote from SuperSteve: “Hello, I'm attempting to install the latest update for android directly from the Albion website. The process doesn't complete entirely, stopping around 95%. I have left it going for over an hour and still no result. Is this a known issue? If so, how can I rectify the problem? I'm using a Samsung Tablet S5e and haven't had any issues playing Albion with the previous patches. Thanks in advance. ” Hi, just checking that you uninstalled the game and cleared your cache before …

Mytherceria - - Bugs

Quote from Jeebus08: “Hi. New to the game. I don't know if this has been asked before so I apologize if I ask this again. Been at it for 3 hours fixing this and looking at threads about it but I can't seem to find a solution for my problem. Launcher does not start the game. Only shows a black/white screen with the sound. Tried different resolutions and modes (windowed, full screen, borderless) and disabled the intro video but it does not work. However, starting the game from the game file itself…

• Hi @pareto, all of these questions will be answered soon. Keep an eye out for the official announcements

• 喂,你好! 对不起,我不太明白你的意思:"因为我玩albion但是却没有它的账户!" 你说的是你要用其它的Albion账户,不包括你的Steam账户? 还是,你要用同样的账户?

Mytherceria - - Bugs

Quote from Dethrow: “Still having this issue where I'm getting kicked back to the login screen when entering a new area (half the time), hoping the maintenance today will fix it. Right now, I cannot risk going anywhere close to a red zone. ” Hi! As spoken on Discord, you've mentioned that this issue has resolved itself after maintenance. If there are any other issues, please update me - thanks!

• Hi @kubet, can you please email support@albiononline.com about this and they should help you out. Thanks!

• Hi @KevinKnightt can I check with you whether you have first uninstalled the game and cleared your cache before reinstalling the apk file? If this still does not work, can you try unmounting your SD card before installing the new apk file on your phone? Thanks!

Mytherceria - - Bugs

Hi @Tmac666 and @deipop - can I ask for more details as to what you mean when it says "cannot connect"? Is it when you press the login button or select character? Do you also have the latest apk installed for Android? If it is more convenient for you, you can message me on Discord at Mytherceria#3744. Thanks!

Mytherceria - - Bugs

Quote from Dethrow: “It is. I managed to log in at least for a bit, but it kicked me more than once.. every time when I move to a new area. Now I'm struggling to log in at all ” Will continue this convo with you on Discord. Devs are looking into it.

Mytherceria - - Bugs

Quote from Dethrow: “Quote from Dethrow: “Just curious, is this a problem for everyone or just a select few? If an admin can give some feedback or an update of what is going on, it would be appreciated. Same issue, getting into char screen, but when I try to enter with one, it shows a blank screen for a bit and takes me back to the login screen. ” Here we go again..... ” Hey, I encountered another player with this issue, but it appears to have resolved itself now. Can you let me know if it's sti…

• Hi @NephilimSoldier, following player feedback, we have revised some changes to the silver sink measures. This should now not impact HCEs negatively as you mentioned, as costs for repairing equipment damage from PvE knockdowns would remain the same as before. Here are the changes for your reference: Quote from Eltharyon: “UPDATE 4.10.2019 - Changes to the above Hey everyone, thanks for the feedback! We've sifted through it and found lots of valuable input. In response to your suggestions, we'll …

• Quote from DoomRawrus: “Quote from CassX: “Hi, @to guy who create the pentagram on cougar head: If the pentagram is drawn with the fifth point upwards - that is to the north - it is considered a pure pentagram, a symbol of white magic, and protection from the devil and evil forces.(which this Cougar have-if we look at it classically from the front, to the head) But look of this cougar is bad, like something bad, demon, evil and for this evil cougar is better choice pentagram with fifth point dow…