Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• No limit based on players only otherwise you’re congregating the most experienced and active players into elite guilds choking out anything smaller than 100

• Lol if a gank group has 8 pple, 4 on each gate in specific gear they deserve to win if you refuse to gang up on them. You think you should win 4v1s??? 8v1?? not to mention gate campers need excessive numbers to kill you before you zone. makes zero sense. any gank group with a full gank setup is easy as fuck get 5 men to murder them. If you can’t that’s your fault not theirs. If you can’t get out of the zone solo that’s a sign it’s too hot for you. If you can’t get your party to fight a bunch of …

• Quote from Juneight: “Quote from owensssss: “lmfao i come back and this is the quality of posts no, how about you go put some time into the insanely easy task of faming. thats what everyone else does and it rly takes 1/3 the time it use to. this post just absolutely disgusts me pple like you, pple who dont rly know or understand the basic principle and nuances of the game asking for handouts because your so weak you cant spend any time investing in a game that rewards investments ” Maybe you sho…

• lmfao i come back and this is the quality of posts no, how about you go put some time into the insanely easy task of faming. thats what everyone else does and it rly takes 1/3 the time it use to. this post just absolutely disgusts me pple like you, pple who dont rly know or understand the basic principle and nuances of the game asking for handouts because your so weak you cant spend any time investing in a game that rewards investments

• I imagine, unless the decide to fill wipe all ownership. that WC #s is a specific # and if any changes are to be made the # of WCs will not change meaning gear will be transitioned. In the event that’s isn’t the case I’d assume SBI gives a 2 week warning or auto moves the gear (prolly more of an issue since you can’t tell player bank capacity) so based on history, you’ll get a time period to move your gear.

• I had a dream of 10 stack Ghammer slamming a clump and it did only 1bar of dmg. Woke up in sweats

• There is no T3 black zone. That parts been confusing T5+ is in BZ everything else below is in royals. Can you name those zones? Maybe I’m an idiot. But nothing below T4 is BZ, maybe some weird far west anglia zones? Quote from Ikcen: “No they are not. Actually they are empty, as the risk is too high for the rewards. Blue and yellow zones are safe, risk is 0. Any black zone gives a t8 risk. ” wat are you saying here? all BZ is T8? BZ is not empty, high tier BZ might be empty of solos and small gu…

• Hide Helmet Function

owensssss - - Feedback & Suggestions

@Mytherceria As long as it follows the character skin ethos fine. Pple who want to stay competitive should be able to have all the info available.

• Quote from Owlsane: “Quote from Xciter: “...see bow quite often in open world ” warbow ” Actually haven’t seen a war bow in months . But I see Wailing, longbow on idiots and Badon in Fame Farms.

• Like grove, rampant, and other relics, I think Camlann should stun on a duration equivalent to A: distance of camlann before pull or B. Number of player caught in the camlann To me this is a fundamental balance point for relic weapons entirely if they are to fill their original role accurately, as zvz weapons. Across all relics I suggest a similar change where the effects are buffed by 5+ or more caught in the effect (subject to player #s) Including siege bows, SOB, weeping, and most any relic w…

• thanks for answering my question with nothing because you have no answers. Every example is a shit YouTube link with low ram Gl with your potato pc. I hope you get decent ram and can game one day.

• Like I said the amount of factors that determine market price it’s insane to use it as a marker of common use. pple in specter jackets are more likely to die while wearing it, builds that require specter jacket are used in a far larger context than cultist or Judi, specters are specific to certain mdps builds (fireaxe, suicide bloodletter, jihadi greatnature) which a select amount in a Zerg or party are allowed to run... those all influence item prices. Going to the market and checking prices is…

• Fixed for me. Ive never had jitters. cheers! Do you have enough ram? those examples are pretty low. 8 in 2018 is low and 16 in 2019 is low. I run 32.

• rly just makes sense for effectiveness. I’m surprised it didn’t just ignore the purge too (since the silence+purge are combined)

• I own StoneTop Looks like it’s prime for my groups to scour it for solos. Can’t have you profiting freely off my lands

• Random events

owensssss - - Feedback & Suggestions

all of these random events are detriments to pvp, they provide nothing but RNG to fights. whats that youre playing better than your opponent? and you get RNG meteor striked? thats dumb not fun and bad

• Was he great nature? Otherwise I can’t see it

• Market prices could be a wild number of factors it’s not a direct indicator of common use.

• More slave carts!

• Yea, tbh it’s not like they post their NDA changes weeks in advance. there’s not enough time in the day to change or adapt at all with so many RDs and Aspects. As far as balance they should just let OP weapons stay OP and UP weapons fade into oblivion. I’ll know exactly what to wear every day forever and that’s important for refining the game to balance. if you were to incrementally adjust and tune the weapons to balance like every other game you’d really just be breaking the out the gate balanc…