Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 698.

• I have made all my chars, all with islands and progress, so I'd rather not delete any. Can I go do the toturial without making a new account/char?

• Vet players?

Raczer - - General Questions & Discussions

There are so many people trying to casualy flex in here!

• Vet players?

They should add Queensmarket and Kingsmarket back into the game. As small neutral trading hotspots in BZ. Could have added some interesting marketes, or just be completly useless. None the less it would have been a symbol og the story and memory during the development.

• Quote from Midgard: “The jury is still out on whether its an improvement ... ” Well, as with everything else, its hard to predict. But as to how the guild warfare has worked out so far, with few powerhouses and a few leaders lording over 95%+ of the territories. It seems like an improvement. I might be wrong, but I imagine many small guilds would give a better experience, because there would be more people with designated roles and a greater feeling of ownership to the drama that unfold. To me t…

• Thoughts on moving out of Caerleon?? Any (Not so hardcore) guilds based in Fort Sterling? As we got this extremely sought after portal improvement I can see the smaller cities being more valuable again. As a studen and not very hardcore player I usually have extended breaks now and then. I am really excited about this portal change and hope it will make room for smaller casual guilds to take part in guild warfare. I was wondering if there was any casual guilds that will be using Fort Sterling as…

• Joke?

Raczer - - Forum Banter

Quote from kutasjarda: “This mind developer really really??I am not happy about it ” Would you be more happy if they just let everyone in instantly and crashed the servers instantly? Understand this, 50% or more of the people trying the game now will eventually quit. If you're to upgrade your serverpark just to outstand a population increase lasting a week, you'd be a financial fool.

• Vet players?

Oh my god! I had forgotten about Queensmarket! :o Just the thought of it gave me some nostalgic feels!

• Mentor system

How and when these rewards are to be given i do not know at the time, I eventually have to think about it. Perhaps something like the montly challenge system. That you get points for reaching certain steps on mentoring people and when you have enough points you get a loot box? As @Midgard said, there is probably many players who would devote time in mentoring others. But i personaly think the interest would fade if there was no rewards. Also i think the interest will be higher if there is some s…

• Quote from Equartus: “I don't know man. Because i was noticing lots of times , when people saw me (my name tag) much more earlier then i do. But to be fair, i got shitty-shitty monitor 3x4 ” If they saw your nametag before you saw their nametag, you probably wouldnt even know they were there.

• Ultrawide screen.

Quote from Equartus: “In open world, when i am ganking ,very often my victims are mounting up before i even come closer. My thoughts : "Oh ,wide screen user , better luck next time xD " ” Is this for real? :o I have to... So expensive!

• Ultrawide screen.

Damn, thats sick!

• Ultrawide screen.

Will an ultrawide screen make you see further to the sides or shorter up front? Think this is a decent example, but i cant really put my finger on if its a hex or boon. youtube.com/watch?v=trbhd20-pYk

• Quote from Khitarra: “and for me this problem is present in every online game I play... seemingly only games that are multiplayer. ” For me Albion Online is the only game its happening in, so maybe there is differnt causes after all.

• I have the same issue.. And in Caerleon its way worse. As OP explains, it does not matter what graphics settings are set to or how low FPS is capped. There is no change in the frequecy of the spikes between high and low graphics quality. Made my own thread here: Probably not the first complaint about lag spikes? Internet: 8027901022.png

• Quote from Wadefu: “Does your ping shoot up or is it screen lag? I'm getting skips every 7-10 seconds. With low ping and high fps. ” It is my FPS that is dropping. ping seems steady.

• Quote from toorlye: “try to turn on VSync ” Didnt help anything, not even limiting to 30 fps seems to help. You got absolutly no issues with lagspikes?

• I was just wondering if im the only one having these small consistant lagspikes all the time? Mostly in Cearleon, thats just redicolus.. But it also happends regulary when Im out in BZ and thats the biggest issue for me still, since the consequences could be fatal! It happends even if Im alone on the screen, I find that kind of weird. Have any devs responded on this topic? Is there something I can do about it? Is it like this for everyone? My computer is something like: Geforce GTX 1070 I7-6700k…

• Mentor system

Yeah this seems like a good addition. Hopefully the rewards will be good enough, so that mentoring people could be an activity to do. However seems hard to prevent abuse from such a system..

• 1. Remove alliances and cap guilds at 50 players. That should allow for a regular 5-10 man online and easier guild managing when some players stop playing. Also this would give more players the opportunity to become guild leaders or have other roles in guilds and get way more players into the drama instead of just feeding someone elses drama. The contribution form every single member would be more valuable and feel more worthwhile. And smaller communities tends to be more engaging and fun, since…

• Remove alliances and cap guilds at 50 players. That should allow for a regular 5-10 man online and easier guild managing when some players stop playing. Also this would give more players the opportunity to become guild leaders or have other roles in guilds and get way more players into the drama instead of just feeding someone elses drama. The contribution form every single member would be more valuable and feel more worthwhile. And smaller communities tends to be more engaging and fun, since yo…