Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Daddy=Squalor

Gugusteh - - Forum Banter

Quote from Nwiz: “Quote from KatherineKore: “It's a fucking video game. ” And now I have to turn a blind eye to the fact that in this game 20 people attack solo players for fun.if all this crazy nonsense made sense. I would not say that all these players are trash and place them on the scrapyard, but definitely not in the top alliances of AO! P. S. If you want change, start with yourself... ” And then you have players who rush solo in a T2 enemy blob if that's not non sense... so yes: if you wan…

• Quote from Sharaal: “A hint at the dungeon entrance if the boss is down would be really nice. ” I'm a ganker => I enter a dungeon and only dive when I see the "hint" Makes my life easier Quote from Termak: “In openworld i understand why it happens but dungeons the mobs shouldnt just leave you alone after you run like 30m past them and just zone without any worries. ” So if I'm doing mobs and someone comes at me I can't leech and have to fight with low HP / half my CDs and mobs on me on top of th…

• Albion Drinking Game 87byQ45.png Gotta learn the move ! Q5oVnnk.png Preparing for Queen Update cYWdtE1.png But First you gotta bow before the King kuytTbl.png A beautiful Albion Evening IAi33vF.png Proof that I hit a skillshot Z8VY4cq.png Extra pictures here: imgur.com/a/9INrBjo

• Silver account balance issues?

Gugusteh - - Bugs

Its overall stats like any other stat of a character, doesn't reset on guild change, so they did this in former guilds. This stat in particular isn't really significant, but it's just old (like the guild gold account balance is old, you can't even give gold for 2 years)

• Quote from Equart: “@Gugusteh You did not understood my point , i was protecting him in my post vs "possible" future trolls , and was not judging or trying to make fun of him . And yeah , i am , and will tagging retroman till it make sence ,why not? He is part of one Albion team , and the most important he is cheking forum more often then others. And if you are reffering on this thread ,as a rebuke, well this issue in my opinion is more then only a PvE design issue. Many depends on how YOU inter…

• Problème lancement du jeu.

Gugusteh - - Bugs

Quote from Cariboutchou: “Hello, I have a problem with the launcher, I have an error message: "Impossible to verify the update website identity" and cant click the "Play" button. I already re-downloaded the launcher. Thanks for your help ” As tu essayé de réparer ton launcher tout simplement? Quel systeme d'exploitation utilise tu ? (windows, android, mac, linux ...) Did you simply try to repair the launcher? What OS are you using ?

• albion online pkers toxic af

Quote from Player112: “Quote from Gugusteh: “blame yourself for not recording such a weird phenomenon that happened only to you ” You seem to be saying that this game is so untrustworthy that we need to record our every interaction with it. Why must a game be like that? Do you know any other game is like that? I know one other: realm of the mad god. Since I didn't pay, I suppose that was ok, and I didn't play it afterwards. ” no game takes the time to answer to trolls like you

Quote from Player112: “Quote from DildoSwaggings: “obviously its easier to blame the system than oneself. ” So when a command mammoth is dragged, the rider should blame himself? ” blame yourself for not recording such a weird phenomenon that happened only to you

• Quote from Equart: “:D No guys , you could laugh , smile , etc. But you know how im taking such threads and what does it mean for me? It show peoples treatment to you SBI , it shows how close to community you become via forum activity , via Dev talks. Do not forget about it. ” You're still tagging retroman for PvE design issues though...

I don't really like my salt mixed with walls of text, it loses taste. btw if I get ganked by 10 people i'm happy, it means more loot git gud

• Questions

Gugusteh - - Beginner's Questions

Quote from Shirania: “Quote from Gr4vit4tion: “Quote from Shirania: “I actually think this is 10% from when I tested it. Example: I killed a mob for 450 fame - I only received 45 fame into my Combat fame credits ” But Fame Credits are worth twice the amount of fame, so 45 Fame Credits=90 Fame=20%So if u Need 1m Fame to upgrade ur Combat Spec u only Need 500k Fame Credits ” Inaccurately stated as it doesn't address the whole issue. If you finished reading the post you can see I have given example…

• Quote from Gr4vit4tion: “Oh and the timer doesnt reset during/after maintenence for an example: a T7 could get full after an hour of maint ” Maintenance changes resource nodes visibility but not their timers, so you're right it doesn't reset, but it shows other nodes and some of them should be full

• Quote from Ruddy: “Quote from Gugusteh: “sinon tu vends des ressources flat et tu payes la transmut avec ca ? ” Ouais ça vaut vraiment le coût Coût de transmut pour passé du T4 à T6 => 3525 silver ( par unité de produit raffiné ) Autant vendre le T4 en masse pour acheté directement du T6. Quand je pense qu'ils ont rallongé le renouvellement des ressources T2-T4 pour éviter que le marché en soit trop inondé. Non mais lol !!! ” mais avant tu utilisais plusieurs ressources pour transmute et c'etait…

• Quote from Ruddy: “Franchement pas fan du nouveau mode de transmutation. Avoir rendu les ressources non enchantés payantes … et bien bof ( et je reste correcte ). Le housing safe à moindre coût est mort. Ceux qui espérait up gradé leurs bâtiments sans foutrent les pieds en zone PvP ne pourront plus le faire sauf si ils déboursent des sommes considérables. Bref Animal crossing sur son île n'est plus possible ; je ne suis pas sûr que les pacifistes du jeu reste longtemps ” sinon tu vends des resso…

• Can't create thin hide

Gugusteh - - Bugs

See this: forum.albiononline.com/index.p…-Adjustments-Coming-Soon/ The new patch changed the transmutation system and apparently doesn't allow T2 T3 T4 creation by transmutation. Btw you shouldn't think to transmute to create T3 If you really want to craft an item: just gather or buy the resources at the auction house (auction houses aren't linked to each other)

• La traduction littérale j'adore

• Quote from Psycha: “The game feels once again shallow to me and isnt very enjoyable when going out to red zone and black zones anymore when you got 30-100 man zergs flushing gatherers and people just doing content together with their guild. The silver sink adjustments just nailed the coffin for me and I will just tend to my 1 island and my 1 character for costs and stocking whatever I can when I want. I stopped recruiting for my new player friendly guild and stopped caring to shell a ton of mone…

• youtube.com/watch?v=HYuJ5LtymZs This one is literally lit

• Quote from hypnoticshadow: “Just another technical thing ( I already googled but even if i found a post about this I didn't find the answer to my question): the damage buff cap is 150% ( i guess for cooldowns reduction is different because it would reduce the cooldown to 0) and up to here ok I understand. In the post I found about this they just said that is useless to put any buff more than 150% because they don't work. Ok now the question is are these buff over 150% anyway calculated when you …