Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 189.

• 200w.webp

• Who should want to buy them? oO And who absolutely wants to have them, can lower his net access. Same effect plus better stats and abillities.

• Game of Thrones..

Paulii - - Small Talk

I tried that. I don't like closed episodes. I need a red thread with the same lead actors. Otherwise I can watch movies right away.

• Game of Thrones..

Paulii - - Small Talk

I don't have any windows here. Just a flap in the ceiling. Breaking bad again? Nah, saw it twice. I loved Black sails and there's enough time passed since. Maybe I'll watch it again. But first, I'll take care of swamp thing. It's very promising!

• 1min CD on my rubberband-boots? Are u seriuos?! So, now you've done it. I'll quit. With all. With Albion, my marriage, my children and my dog. And I'll go over and beat up my neighbors. Thanks SBI!

• Servers are offline OMG!!!! giphy.gif Let´s go have sex with a wall.. /yawn

• Vanity & Customization

Paulii - - Developers' Statements

Quote from Mrnin: “Is it going to be for free ? ” giphy.gif

• Game of Thrones..

Paulii - - Small Talk

最後に ! Mexican

• Least populated zone?

Paulii - - Beginner's Questions

Quote from forevist: “try not play in prime time ) play at early morning) ” Where exactly is it supposed to be early mornin? "Worldwide Community"!

• Quote from CassX: “Quote from Talion: “Every character that had Premium active sometime during the affected timeframe from May 17, 00:00 UTC until May 30, 10:00 UTC (the Premium days given in/after the Tutorial do not count), will receive an additional 7 days of Premium, added when logging in for the first time after the patch. Additionally, these characters will receive a commemorative claimable item: Rubberband Boots. Wear them to relive the joyous days of lagging again! ” Hi,will these Rubber…

• What's your gaming playlist?

Paulii - - Small Talk

I like that. And it makes sense-

Paulii - - Small Talk

I know and hear Rammstein aka Feeling B since they founded in East Berlin in '83. I think I know what they meant by "du hasst mich". At least every second sentence of their texts always has at least two meanings. Which is by the way the reason why they are still considered right-wing radical by some small-minded people.

Paulii - - Small Talk

For this we would have to take the whole text apart and interpret it. And I'd rather leave that to smarter people than myself.

Paulii - - Small Talk

It is. It's a play on words with hate and have. "U hate, u hate, u hate me!"("du hasst, du hasst. du hasst mich!")... and then "U asked me"("du hast mich gefragt.."). but that doesn't make any sense in English.

Paulii - - Small Talk

Quote from Qolkkalom: “Quote from Paulii: “Quote from Qolkkalom: “Quote from Paulii: “ ” 9999999 9! ” ?This one? youtube.com/watch?v=p-qfzH0vnOs ” can you read '9' in germany? ” Of course we can. But we don't like to do it because it sounds like "nein". Means "no".

• Quote from Thulgyrr: “ok, seems like my post turned into a joke btw... Quote from Kaielogy: “ ” Quote from gmatagmis: “How the hell we do not have necromancer class! ” Isn't it the warlock build? If not why am I playing it?!?! Just tell me if it's not, I'll change class immediately ” As I understand it, the necromancer resurrects the dead as Pets. The devs once said that wouldn't work with their serverstructure. Neither would pets for ranger etc. I'm just too lazy to look for the corresponding f…

• I wanna this: d9fwbnq-d8d96ca9-f583-420d-8b90-9d826312e28e.gif

Paulii - - Small Talk

Quote from Qolkkalom: “Quote from Paulii: “ ” 9999999 9! ” ? This one? youtube.com/watch?v=p-qfzH0vnOs

• pay to play for play

Paulii - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from TheLordTyrellz: “wait, what? ” FatDopeyFairybluebird.webp

• EU SERVER

Paulii - - Feedback & Suggestions

Dear diary, I just read the hundred thousandth "give us an EU-server"-fred. The next one will probably burst my brain and you will never hear from me again. The really annoying one is not the one after the server, but that the people simply do not want to use the damn search engine FFS!