Search Results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

• PC freeze while playing Albion Online

Duke_Joe - - Bugs

bump

• PC freeze while playing Albion Online

Duke_Joe - - Bugs

Dear community members, users, managers, everyone, as per a.m. subject I'm having a huge issue with the game and I can't find a way to solve it. I tried to check every post about it on here and reddit, I did the HD Tune test for the disks, memtest86+ for the ram, checked the CPU and GPU temperature (it was pretty hot but after cleaning everrything up the temperatures dropped by 20°C if not more), reinstalled windows 10, reinstalled the game, repaired the client...literally EVERYTHING! but still …

• EXPEDITIONS AFTER THE PATCH

Duke_Joe - - Rants

Quote from SilencedMatrix: “What is an expedition? Sounds boring. But seriously, that change is super dumb for everything mentioned. ” yeah it is! but seriously I want to run this build - therefore, I should equip that items so taht I can also exp them...but no! If I wear a single piece of plate I'm a tank!! albiononline.com/en/characterbuilder/solo-builds/view/2004

• EXPEDITIONS AFTER THE PATCH

Duke_Joe - - Rants

Dear devs and community, this patch is very disappointing - 3 seconds rule, expeditions, no more carrots in the loots, etc. ANYWAY something that bothers me very much is that two player wearing heavy armor (even one piece of heavy is enough) can't join an expedition together!! What the hell is this now? how come? makes no sense at all! I completely understand that you tried to improve expeditions for the better but are you sure it's better now? OF COURSE NOT! I suggest you to restore the old exp…

• Quote from Donaramu: “Albion has a builder. Many have added some nice builds. I will link you to the best ones by votes. Boltcaster albiononline.com/en/characterbuilder/solo-builds/view/7 Glaive spear albiononline.com/en/characterbuilder/solo-builds/view/9 By hunter style, I mean the kind of player that is quickly into the action for melee and then back out.. Most likely they will have Head: soldier ( I always change up helm, you're pick!) chest: assassin or stalker ( love them both) feet: assas…

• Quote from Donaramu: “Quote from Duke_Joe: “Quote from Rosalia: “Quote from Duke_Joe: “can anyone tell anything about the following weapons please? - Crossbows - Spears - Fighting staffs Thankss!! ” 6pm UTC, twitch.tv/albiononline ” Unfortunately I will be in my office and I cant watch twitch streams here.can you get into the details also here pls? ” Crossbows are less common, but can be fairly useful. They aren't my style, so I never used them myself.. But Boltcasters are a fan fav Spears need …

• Quote from Rosalia: “Quote from Duke_Joe: “can anyone tell anything about the following weapons please? - Crossbows - Spears - Fighting staffs Thankss!! ” 6pm UTC, twitch.tv/albiononline ” Unfortunately I will be in my office and I cant watch twitch streams here. can you get into the details also here pls?

• can anyone tell anything about the following weapons please? - Crossbows - Spears - Fighting staffs Thankss!!

• x

Duke_Joe - - Guild Recruitment

sounds cool!

• eu time zone :)?

• damn I just find out about this amazing game .. so you guys have definitely closed the recruiting? many tnks Joe

• x

Duke_Joe - - Guild Recruitment

Quote from Zerosum: “Armitage is a fresh guild with a fresh start in Albion Online. Most of the founding members are PVP-MMO vets who enjoy PvP and GvGs over all other aspects of the game. Crafting, Gathering, Dungeon Raids are all part of the process, but are a means to progress your character and earn money to fund the fight against other guilds and territory defense. Key Notes - Most players are currently play within the UTC 03:00-08:00 (US CST/EST) Block. We are looking to expand upon this. …