Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• Quote from BananaPudding: “Actually, I may have the answer for the mismatch in their estimations. First, the decay rate on the plot, right now, is a set value per day depending on the tier of the building. Usually, the higher tier of building will have the less decay rate. They may refer to their experience with different tiers of building. Second, the building and city mechanics have evolved a lot over the years. The number that works in Beta or at the beginning of the launch does not necessary…

• Hi Vaelguard, You caught me away this week. I have sent PelftheElf an in-game message. For anyone else, please use the discord link in this thread as that is monitored daily.

• Well met Wanderer! Rangers of Celidon; A welcoming guild for new and veteran players. Our goal is to encourage your progression, so you can do whatever you want inside of Albion Online. Message Grumbli, Starseed, MrMcStupid, Blodvaerd or Snebur in game to join today Discord About our guild: We are a small, but growing springboard guild providing assistance from first landing to T6 and beyond. We are a casual, role-playing guild with a mix of new and experienced players. Rangers of Celidon is bas…

• The Rangers of Celidon VIGILANCE - HONOR - MERCY Beginner / Role Play / Friendly / Casual / Family-Safe United as protectors of peace and a force of justice against the unlawful, the Rangers of Celidon strive to develop Albion into a land where great powers rise through mastery of planning, effort, and loyalty. A ranger, by his own will, is honorable, vigilant and respectful; ready to show mercy and act against tyranny. We understand that real life comes first, but when rangers play, we are a de…

• forum.albiononline.com/index.p…30340ab9eaa627d1f03d4fc20