Search Results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

• Quote from Zarf: “I haven’t played for several months, but always in past got 60 FPS on my iPad Pro. For movement control, I use a Apple Pencil, just hold it on screen, to move and select targets. I am able to do everything in game, gather, craft, PvE, Hardcore Expeditions. We do not have keyboard support, so we are disadvantaged against experienced PvP PC users. But depending on your skill you can still PvP and PK should be easier, since most PK victims do not fight back ( try to run instead ).…

• iOS client has been updated.

Cuernavaca - - iOS Test Forum

Hallelujah

• How dare you, SBI?

Cuernavaca - - Rants

Just received this nice email from SBI: “Hello! The premium Time for your character Morelos will run out in three days, on August 27, 2019. At 01:53 AM UTC. You can renew it by getting a subscription in our shop. Regards, Your Albion Online Team”” * [table] * [/td] [/tr] [/table] Give us access to the game, and I might consider it? 9 days without access and going...

• ios version

Cuernavaca - - General Questions & Discussions

don't know why, guessing they don't need more testers. Anyway, the iOS version is not available to any player since last Thursday; so, you are not missing anything.

• Wth happened today?

and......waiting...............zzzzz.....zzzzz..... A full week has now gone by. Not even a word of encouragement from SBI. Silence radio. I guess the tests are over. Email received from SBI: Hello! The Premium Time for your character Morelos will run out in three days, on August 27, 2019 at 01:53 AM UTC. You can renew it by getting a subscription in our shop Regards, Your Albion Online Team How can you dare, SBI? 10 days and still waiting for access

• Wth happened today?

I don’t think that it is a valid policy to blame Apple for a lack of planning on SBI’s side. I know this is a beta versión (for ever). However, times are changing. I only play on my iPad, and therefore on my TV, which is way more powerful than any computer I have ever had. Why should I be locked out of the game, of contributing to the life of my guild, if this is a multi-platform game. I know our voice does not count as that of the platform players, but the dollars I have put in the game were ca…

• Wth happened today?

Quote from Bigboyz: “I was delighted to see an update ready in TestFlight when the client told me it was out of date this morning, like, wow they are actually getting their stuff together and had the apple version ready for an inconsequential update. Downloaded the update. And.... “your client is out of date”. What the hell did you do?!! Send the wrong update to Apple for approval? ” Same story. Again, and again, and again. Nothing new under SBI’s sun. Netflix night.

• iOS 13

Anyone is playing the game on the latest Public iPadOS Beta? Any special problem? Considering using it, but don´t want to lose my game access. Thanks everyone.

• Client faulty?

Solved

• Was coming back, this week, after one year. Paid the premium with real money. Very frustrating seeing that the dev’s don’t consider my money as valuable as that of a PC player. Doesn’t make any sense to me. Too bad. Will still give it a chance for a little while because I like this game.

• I have not been able to login to the game on my iPad since this morning servers update. I’m receiving following message “your client appears faulty. Please try reinstalling” Which I did without more success. Anyone experiencing the same situation? Thanks.

• So, as an humble player in this game, I thought I would put my two cents in and start a (short-lived?) thread saying to the devs that I enjoy the game, that I am pleased with it, that I am having fun, that I'm coming back daily so they must have been doing something good. Of course, there are quite a few things I would like to see different, but overall I am here for a while. Thank you.

• Joined a couple of weeks ago. A great bunch of dedicated and well-intentioned leaders. Active discord. Events. This is my new family. Why don't you come and join us?