Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 264.

• Or you can just make the other chests better. But when you have autistic people suggesting autistic things you get autistic results. TLDR: OP is Autistic. Sounds like someone stealthed on him, beat him in a duel and now he is upset. Get good carebear.

• Quote from DudeNub: “This thread started 2 years ago. GTFO ” And daggers are still terrible. BTFO.

• Quote from postlarval: “Quote from Terrorsauce: “Quote from postlarval: “Quote from Roor: “Quote from Korn: “We are happy to respond to this. Be warned though that those critical about the update won't like the response. Note that when you say "public outcry" over the changes, it's far from it. Every change that has the potential to be controversial will always trigger a decently sized thread from those who are against it. The fact alone that such a thread exists is not an indicator that a chang…

• PvP expeditions

Roor - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from Snorri: “Quote from Raithe: “So you see expeditions actually removed a crapload of contend from the open world. Which is why they are cancer. ” expeditions are a symptom not the cause. the expeditions didnt remove those things, the game designers did. Could have left all that open world stuff in place AND had expeditions.... ” Basically this. They made the map 50% smaller. Removed tons of dungeons. Removed tons of content. Realized what they did and added instanced expeditions to comp…

• Quote from Abcsam: “Quote from Terrorsauce: “Quote from Abcsam: “I think people just need to get better at solo pvp. I get ganked here and there and I talked to people that still have no trouble getting kills. You guys just need to evolve with the game. ” albiononline.com/en/killboard/player/bitFlm21TLWWhRlFkYum-gSICK 4000 kill fame bro! You seriously adapted! A false narrative coming from some shill who doesnt even PvP. Next. ” HAHAHA did you even read what i was talking about all I do is gathe…

• Quote from Edipo: “Quote from Korn: “We are happy to respond to this. Be warned though that those critical about the update won't like the response. Note that when you say "public outcry" over the changes, it's far from it. Every change that has the potential to be controversial will always trigger a decently sized thread from those who are against it. The fact alone that such a thread exists is not an indicator that a change was bad. I can assure you that if we changed the system back from Caer…

• An attempt to not get a thread moved to rants

Roor - - Rants

They will censor this like the others. They know they messed up by now and are just trying to do damage control the best they can. I agree on all points. The map and game was much better. Time and time again I stated that changing the control map along with changes based on the previous control map is not how you make changes. In fact a 7th grader in Science class would laugh if you told them you changed the control each time you adjusted the experiment. Which is why you get this lack luster map…

• Quote from Andy22: “Quote from Mans7: “2. "Sunder Armor" ability does almost nothing for additional damage. I mean, debuff Armor and Magic Resistance for -14 at T4.1 and -18 at T8.5 is useless. We have tested it. ” As far as i'm aware Sunder Armor is one of the very few debuffs in the game that will stack with other instances of the same debuff. I also was under the impression that each stack will debuff by -14, which you can stack to 3*14 = -42. Quote from Mans7: “3.2. Cursed Staff's third abil…

• Quote from Silks: “does he even play the game? because by his statements on this thread i can assume he doesnt. ” I doubt Korn has played AO in a long time. You can tell this by his responses. Its obvious at this point he has no clue what he is even talking about.

• Quote from Raithe: “Or they could just bring back all the dungeons they removed and have this same thing available like it used to be. Or they could have just left portals in dungeons instead and you could have done the same in far better dungeon layouts that weren't trash like expeditions. ” Fact is, they removed so much PVE from the game and the dungeons are so far and few between they get camped due to overpopulation and lack of PVE grinding spots, that expeditions need to exist now. Where is…

• Quote from Raithe: “Personally IDK much about the numbers. The map is tiny, exploration is gone, they wanted to remove portals then added expeditions, killed solo dungeons, over world mobs are a joke, etc. I love this game. I don't want another game. I cetainly don't want an open world game that has a boring open world. It just become a very simplistic game thats not immersive. Not only are we back in what feels like a beta the adventure is gone. Ppl didn't want a 10 zone run....ok then localize…

• Quote from Korn: “We are happy to respond to this. Be warned though that those critical about the update won't like the response. Note that when you say "public outcry" over the changes, it's far from it. Every change that has the potential to be controversial will always trigger a decently sized thread from those who are against it. The fact alone that such a thread exists is not an indicator that a change was bad. I can assure you that if we changed the system back from Caerleon to how it was …

• Why is this the best PvP video Albion has ever seen? Who are these Baka guys? Why are they so good and how do they keep out shining top guilds!? WHAT IS THEIR SECRET!?

• Welp here we are a month into the game and the chinese/russian gold farmers are literally bot training the expeditions. Chinese gold farmers are abusing this system by the minute. You can see the bot trains coming out of the expeditions and repairing. They all have the same deaths from the same NPCs. But everyone here was right...silver from expeditions is so small botting wont matter. You know what we should do. Add some more instancing. This is not a problem. We should continue the course as i…

• Not one person ever predicted this would ever happen. Not one... The Elephant in the Room: Expeditions. Oh wait...

• Albion will not exist in 5 years. Why? Because of the success of this game companies are already copying this model and will out do Albion Online 10 fold. The maps will be better. The pvp will be better. The trading will be better. The game will be better. Albion Online is not some elaborate MMO. In fact if you really look at the core of the game there is maybe 10% of an actual MMO released today in terms of content. The armor and abilities are lack luster. The weapons are not unique enough. The…

• Quote from Fooky: “Quote from xkrakenx: “Please consider looking into allowing the negative 20k rep to join red zones again so we can continue our fun and RP for small scale PVPers like me and many others. ” From Original Post. Clearly he is asking for the rep system to have it's teeth pulled.Quote from Roor: “No one wants reputation removed. ” Removing the red zone lockout = removing rep The only penalty anyone cares about is the red zone lockout, if you remove it the red zones become black zon…

• Quote from deviljim: “Quote from Roor: “Quote from deviljim: “Quote from Roor: “Quote from deviljim: “You comparing the dagger E to the curse staff E and saying the curse is better in every way shows how little you know, for 1 the curse staff needs dots for max burst and need to be refreshed almost every 2 seconds which isn't always possible(aka stealth max ranging a curse staff can help keep dots off), Death curse also has a slow cast time so it can be interupted, it also puts a long debuff on …

• Quote from deviljim: “Quote from Roor: “Quote from deviljim: “Lets see 1.8 million kill fame compared to your 800k and 50% of my kills are solo. But hey i'm walking in a nobodies shadow who can't pvp without a zerg or broken mechanics.You have 3 solo kills, i have over 150. Again please stop posting on solo pvp topics when you have no clue. Also you're one to talk about rambling about off topic discussions, your first post was not only about the mount changes but crying about every change as a w…

• Quote from deviljim: “Quote from Roor: “Quote from deviljim: “What are you talking about? I have well over 150 solo kills, lets compare to you shall we? Oh damn not very many. (You can stop talking about what does and doesn't hurt solo pvp since you don't do it)Again you keep stating the 3 second change hurts solo pvp when it doesn't, it only hurts zergs. It also isn't really a bandaid when it should have been implemented since mounts entered the game. There is a reason there is rep in red and n…