Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 72.

• I think one of the main issues isn't so much alliance size, its the flipping between alliances instantly. People just pop out of one guild join another; pop back into their old guild. This is trashy for GVG especially but also ZVZ. Put a cooldown on ability to join new guilds/guilds joining new alliances and that would solve a few of the issues around alliances. SBI also needs to do something to make it so that cities (royal and cearleon) are under pressure instead of just cash cows.

• This made me laugh. LOL oh Albion never change. How much did ya take in losses Pando?

• Bogul is an organised dude, and reputable.

• Is there still ongoing development in DAOC?

• Quote from Fusionbomb: “If DAoC can last 16+ years as a subscription-based game, I'm sure AO will do just fine. ” DAOC was a significantly better game with a larger player base. Albion probably needs to develop a marketing strategy or significantly better content than Meryln delivered to avoid a FTP model. That said look at POE. that game crushes it as FTP and is also a very good game.

• PM me on discord, I will beat his price. BaronBowden#7588

• Nah will be simple, person puts me in as a co owner for personal plots and I take a bit of risk. Guild Islands they just turn my alt into the GM of whatever out of use guild, and then we remove them. Guild Islands are by far my preference.

• Like the title, I would be interested in outright purchase of Guild Islands or Personal Islands. Let me know what Tier the buildings are/ if any laborers/ Tier of Island and I will quote you a price. Best, S

• Yea I feel you Russia. My experience in Albion which might be from lower population is that other than market fluctuation, it is almost always more profitable to sell resources raw than refine. Reason being people want the experience so they actually price in a loss to increase their refining experience. Other factor people buy to use focus so pay significantly more than it should be. A good example, I have an 80 spec stone refiner in T5. Since steam launch I made 200-300k a day just using the f…

• Quote from Captainrussia: “Quote from Scipianas: “Separately on your point about not being worth a trip to the outer cities, it depends if focus or no focus. If no focus, you are almost always better to just sell raw. With focus, I would agree I am too lazy to run and risk a transport run, unless it is X.3 or 8.1 and up. Still that is absolutely 0 relation to how much you can make gathering in an hour. Completely separate activities. ” Well again, as I mentioned if you just sell raw - then yes, …

• Yea picking stone is like trying to get into the real Olympics with one leg. BUT even with your terrible example, you still made 700k.. which is pretty close to a million. You also arn't factoring journals; which again are terrible with stone. Generally if you are just in money mode, you don't refine as that will cut into your profit, since a good gatherer NEVER has enough focus. I can do 3 trips in and out on 1 pie in the BZ; but you are doing it wrong if you are heading back to Cear every time…

• Yea I agree the lack of fame makes them worthless for me, but there is also nothing fun about them really. Would be more fun if ya had to take the goods to another towns market, craft 100x of whatever and mission was complete. Would spur the economy and at least would be relevant to ...err..trade.

• @Kantos Yea that was the biggest stumbling block. The inelegant solution will be me brokering trades which is why the charter allows a transaction fee (high frequency traders will be dinged). So what we are doing is having people interested in buying shares post in the buy channel with the price they will pay. From there a shareholder can accept the price, or put up shares for sale in the sale channel. The method will be approved initially by myself to keep overhead low and importantly transfers…

• Hello Everyone, I have noticed there are investment funds that pay a determined interest rate regardless of profit every week; essentially a savings account. However Albion doesn't seem to have any form of real publicly traded equities. And that could be a lot of fun, as well as democratising profit. To this end I am launching a public corporation, Albion Prosperity Corporation (APC hereafter) that will invest in the Albion Market to create returns for shareholders. As such the company charter w…

• I think your mates might be exaggerating trade runs a bit. I have done them on dire, medium run from thetford to martlock. You net about 450kish at best. It is probably a bit better if you do the longer runs, but more risk and more time taken.

• I am pretty much exclusively in desert lately, so could be very possible. I will do some scouting that could change my gathering pattern.

• I can't see it doable with 6.1 without spec. Example I put on 7.1 with about 40 spec in artifact bow. Using a wailing, hunters jacket, mage cowl for single target DPS i can get the guard about 30% down solo before he calls (just tested last night) Later same day a group of 2 dps 1 healer 2 tanks, and me in gathering gear still had shield guards use rally. I started with steam though so I have no frame of reference to a year ago, my gut is things changed. @JodaVz That might work for some of the n…

• The real issue is the shield guards summon everything nearby, so without a healer you quickly get overwhelmed. With a healer you stick on the guard that summoned burn it down and then vanish and run. It is super tight from my experience with 2, even with one char that is near maxed out.

• Please let me know details 1) Level of fletcher 2) Price per week for island 3) Minimum time frame. Here or in PM is fine. Cheers,