Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• so why would you punish someone for having higher level tower? gvgs removed anyway, no one cares

• Quote from Captainrussia: “Quote from tabooshka: “Quote from Captainrussia: “"proposed times and days" are not even out to the public ” roundtable is pretty public ” "not even set in stone" ” 100% higher levels gonna be locked to saturday and sunday, so dont even bother buddy, as for times, they are exactly the same as crystals right now, so idk what you smoking

• Quote from Captainrussia: “"proposed times and days" are not even out to the public ” roundtable is pretty public

• Quote from Berindon: “Quote from tabooshka: “Quote from Berindon: “Open world pvp, in small groups or solo, melee will suffers so much. Before at least we had an option to attack someone, kill it fast and run away before the 2000000 people will come to kill you. Now it will be hard to do it. ” so you were killing someone faster with cleric graveguard than any other build? lmfao ” I am saying that if you cannot hit and run in this game, you will get ganked by thousands of people. I am happy to dr…

• Quote from Berindon: “Open world pvp, in small groups or solo, melee will suffers so much. Before at least we had an option to attack someone, kill it fast and run away before the 2000000 people will come to kill you. Now it will be hard to do it. ” so you were killing someone faster with cleric graveguard than any other build? lmfao

• Quote from Captainrussia: “Crystal League ” which is already dogshit with propsed times and days uninstalling albion, was fun while it lasted, this patch is the end though

• Quote from Roccandil: “ZvZ-style content doesn't have to be scheduled, and has room for everyone, which is why I prefer it to GvG-style. ” its called hellgates Quote from Roccandil: “Hmm. When I did clan wars, we had to be on daily for months, which ground us down. Also, we constantly had to put players who showed up on the bench, because we didn't have room in the battles for them ” That sounds like you problem, not the system, being on daily without rotating players because you have no room, K…

• Quote from Roccandil: “One current downside to both ZvZs and GvGs is a relentless, daily schedule that wears people out. I saw that in World of Tanks clan war ” Thats why you have more than 15 people doing the content, daily fights are good, World of tanks has probably one of the best systems when it comes to clanwars, and you can be average just to earn free gold whats bad for albion is time restrictions which are only hurting more casual players

• Quote from Drama420: “@Retroman Why this change??? do you know that you are ruining solo players and double dps in 2v2 HG You can nerf to 20% the healing, but you can't remove the possibility to a self healing. I it is very unfair... I hope it will be fixed in a better way. ” he actually did the opposite of ruining theres still plenty of other options that arent plain cheese like gg cleric

• time for a change

tabooshka - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from Eltharyon: “The best way to achieve this is to “pull” players towards hotspots - specific places or events which attract a lot of attention. There are a lot of these already in them game, such as PvP chests, castle fights, war camps or world bosses. However, we believe that we can drastically improve the existing systems by reviewing when they spawn, how they are announced and what rewards they provide. We also think, we can still add far more interesting types of PvP hotspots. One pa…

• Gold prices

tabooshka - - General Questions & Discussions

Quote from Ferdiad: “Instead of buying premium with money use the money to buy gold, then use the gold to buy silver and use the silver to buy premium. That would pump gold into the system. ” wait what? lmfao so instead of spending 10$ per month on premium, people should spend 20$ on gold, using gold to buy silver, and then you are buying gold for silver, so are you just wasting money on orders and pointless flipping, because everytime you click pay with silver, it converts it to gold in reality

• sword q is fine Aoe q is actually pretty good and less clunky than single target one, so idk what you mean dont remove standtime, you have bonus ms + as, use it.

• dont worry with the removal of gvgs numbers will be even more important

• Quote from McDobs: “Right because healing to full life AND energy with a single button and being invulnerable to physical damage is not OP... and it is in perfect balance with other cloth armors... ” right, because something being interrupable and essentially stunning yourself doesnt allow you for any counter play lmfao also its cloth and merc jacket builds beat it easily 1v1

• You have to abbadon your island and then buy it at the city you want it at, its gonna keep all the levels, of course everything on it will be destroyed. And if you want to allow moving islands with inventory then... you didnt think about the effect it would have on economy and trading.

• Quote from McDobs: “cultist is OP, but it is also REALLY expensive so at least you won't see many newbs run with it and pwn with 10spec on weapon like graveguard+cleric sh**t. If someone can afford to bring it in a PvP situation, I applaud them! ” would be op if you were able to move and attack during the cast otherwise its not

• Giant Change

tabooshka - - Feedback & Suggestions

I think its fine as 60s cd acts like - movement speed overtime.

• Quote from gmatagmis: “Suggestion change: Raging Blink (Stalker Shoes) Range: 7m -> 9m Cooldown: 20s ” so cleric sandals without bonus dmg are you high? shouldnt make normal boots useless just because something else is artifact just rework the ability from blink to roll of some kind to fit rest of leather boots 15cd 5m range, iframe bonus dmg and there you go.

• Quote from Okeanix: “Quote from tabooshka: “Quote from Okeanix: “Quote from tabooshka: “Quote from Okeanix: “T8 Gatherer makes you PvP expert? If 20 man ganking group follows you (splitted to maps) with Ravens & Black Panthers with Greataxe Workboots than there is no escape. You don't know this. ” it doesnt matter if you have greataxe or not, running 20man gank group secures every kill unless you are terrible and have no hands ” It is easy to dodge 20 man gank groups. But a guy coming with that …

• Quote from Okeanix: “Quote from tabooshka: “Quote from Okeanix: “T8 Gatherer makes you PvP expert? If 20 man ganking group follows you (splitted to maps) with Ravens & Black Panthers with Greataxe Workboots than there is no escape. You don't know this. ” it doesnt matter if you have greataxe or not, running 20man gank group secures every kill unless you are terrible and have no hands ” It is easy to dodge 20 man gank groups. But a guy coming with that movement speed from broken & overpowered com…