Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

• How to set up Test Flight

FitBri - - iOS Test Forum

Thanks a lot! I will try it again.

• How to set up Test Flight

Hi, could I please get one of this emails too please ? I mostly bought the game by thinking about playing it on my mobile devices... made a request more than 2 weeks ago, but nothing. I guess, I haven’t been noticed... could you please help me ? Kind regards, FitBri.

• iOs

Hi, I asked approximatively 2 weeks ago to get acces to the iOs version, but I guess I haven’t been noticed... could you please tell me if I ll get acces to the version?

• iOs Bêta version

Thanks a lot for your reply Sharky! I hope that I’ll be one of the chosen ones too! Ahah Of course, playing on PC stays the best way of playing, I guess. I will take in matter what u said, thanksss!!

• Hi

FitBri - - Introduce yourself!

Hello everyone, I’m new on this game since two days! Let’s introduce myself very fast to you: I am a 19 years old french fitness coach, who really enjoys playing MMORPG’s. Although I am single, I think I’m gonna fall in love with this game! Hope to see some of you soon, bye.

• iOs Bêta version

Good Morning Sir/ Madam, I bought Albion 2 days ago and made a request for the iOs version directly afterwards. I mostly decides to enter this adventure, because of the fact that we can play on nearby every devices... it is really wonderful! My question, now, is: After making this request, about approximatively how many times will I be able to play on iOs? Asking this, because I can’t play often on my computer during this period... would be great if you could help me getting the iOs version! I w…