Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 273.

• Questions

CassX - - Beginner's Questions

Quote from TVIChristian: “Can all players sell items to the black market or there are specific requirements? Does it worth it to sell items there? Also, thank you for the answers. ” Yes, all players can selling at BM. Yes, it pays off.

• Dev Talk: The New Outlands

CassX - - News & Announcements

From: forum.albiononline.com/index.p…ne-Roadmap-Vision-Update/ : Quote from Eltharyon: “Gathering In addition to “classic” PvE dungeons, we also plan to introduce “Resource Dungeons”. These dungeons will exist in different sizes (and of course resource type) and will be particularly interesting gathering locations. Though some of them may just contain plain resources, many will have their resources guarded by mobs. This encourages players to cooperate, clearing resource dungeons to gain access t…

• @Korn Hi, may i ask you, what price for premium status in silver is for you/SBI good, on what price you say "ok, is fine now"? With ~9mil/one month you are not satisfied and you trying to reduce it, so to what price you aiming? What price you/SBI think is good/acceptable for beginner players for one month premium status?

• Quote from DoomRawrus: “Quote from CassX: “Hi, @to guy who create the pentagram on cougar head: If the pentagram is drawn with the fifth point upwards - that is to the north - it is considered a pure pentagram, a symbol of white magic, and protection from the devil and evil forces.(which this Cougar have-if we look at it classically from the front, to the head) But look of this cougar is bad, like something bad, demon, evil and for this evil cougar is better choice pentagram with fifth point dow…

• Uuuu, 6x this bat? Uuuu, $$$!

• @PrintsKaspian Hi, @to guy who create the pentagram on cougar head: If the pentagram is drawn with the fifth point upwards - that is to the north - it is considered a pure pentagram, a symbol of white magic, and protection from the devil and evil forces.(which this Cougar have-if we look at it classically from the front, to the head) But look of this cougar is bad, like something bad, demon, evil and for this evil cougar is better choice pentagram with fifth point down because inverted pentagram…

• Skin Warhorse question

Quote from OneOnaMilion: “Hi If I want to buy a skin, t8 Warhorse. Can I get a lower level tier of armored horse? ” Hi, yes, you can use your t8 skin on lower tier of armored horse.

• Quote from NdwZ: “Thx And sry but i'm little ill right now and my focus isn't so good so i'm missed that one. ” No problem.

• Quote from NdwZ: “And if someone can confirm that BM will be only in Caerleon? ” Quote from Korn: “ - the black market will stay in Caerleon ... ” Quote from Korn: “The black market will remain exclusively in Caerleon, ... ”

• @Bylex Focus and journals are your freinds in crafting.

• Quote from SnOwStOrMz: “...and they're asking 9 million for 30 days now? sheesh. ” Or a few dollars and support SBI, isn't this option better?

• Free island move

@Evas_Flarelight Thank you, now I and many other players are clear.

• Free island move

Quote from Evas_Flarelight: “@CassX Here's the information you requested. From the patch notes: [31. July 2018] Merlyn Update - Ver. 1.12.365 / REV 123101 Quote from PrintsKaspian: “Island levels retained: After abandoning a personal island, the next personal island you buy will cost the base amount of a new level 1 island, but will retain the island level you had before. This means that you can abandon your island in one city and buy a new island in another city, and it will retain all levels y…

• Free island move

Quote from ImaDoki: “Quote from CassX: “Quote from ImaDoki: “Quote from Player112: “With the easy resources being blocked out of CAE, the fun times will be over for a lot of people. Those with large number of labourers will be hardest hit. I predicted a squeeze coming up in another thread, and here we are. There will be quittings. Just when Sharky thought he was on to a winner and it slips through his fingers. ” As has been already said, people will have a free island move, without losing anythi…

• Free island move

Quote from ImaDoki: “Quote from Player112: “With the easy resources being blocked out of CAE, the fun times will be over for a lot of people. Those with large number of labourers will be hardest hit. I predicted a squeeze coming up in another thread, and here we are. There will be quittings. Just when Sharky thought he was on to a winner and it slips through his fingers. ” As has been already said, people will have a free island move, without losing anything. ” Really?You cant move your houses a…

• Quote from TomatoBisque: “will there be an island move option? ” ...players will be given another opportunity to move their islands should they want to. (copy-paste from albiononline.com/en/news/devtalk-queen-update-introduction) Quote from TomatoBisque: “will naked travel still be allowed between royal cities and caer? ” I think yes, i see no reason why not.

• @Korn Thanks man.

• Quote from Korn: “Quote from CassX: “@PrintsKaspian What is Avalon, its town, zone?Or?(in middle new outland map) Royal continent will remain unchanged? If Caerleon lost connect to BZ, how i can bring t7,8 resources to Caerleon?Only from Royals cities?Red zones near Caerleon, will they stay red? What happend with BM in Caerleon? ” Current plans (always subject to change) are that - the black market will stay in Caerleon - trade between the Outlands and Caerleon via the red zones will become extr…

• @PrintsKaspian What is Avalon, its town, zone?Or?(in middle new outland map) Royal continent will remain unchanged? If Caerleon lost connect to BZ, how i can bring t7,8 resources to Caerleon?Only from Royals cities?Red zones near Caerleon, will they stay red? What happend with BM in Caerleon?

• Quote from Fusionbomb: “125 out of 145 = ~86% ” Where is my 5%?!