Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 91.

• Versed and ready to show the world of Albion what Conflict is all about! 20 hour hype!!!

• Zitat von Persin: „I already applied to the guild but the link you sent me yesterday is not working, I messaged you yesterday but I the link is still saying I don't have access. My IGN is same as here. “ Hey sorry about that. It never got fully accepted. Youre all set now. Welcome!

• Only one more day after today for Legendary Founder/Starters to join before Release!!!

• Zitat von Persin: „I applied, what's the next step? “ Ill look over your application. After you're accepted click the link I send you in your application remarks and read over the page Thank you for applying!

• Sundays are story time as well XD @Ginito

• Looking for Guild

MattHatter - - Guild Recruitment

Beitrag

Zitat von Nighthunter: „Hello, Who am I? -I have been playing AO for over two years now. I was in one guild(Jackals) for the entirety of that time. I put a lot of my time and passion into the guild. I eventually was made it's RH. Sadly, most of the core members(including the GM), have moved onto Darkfall due to general distaste of AO's direction. What do I want? -To put it simply, I am looking for a guild that gets shit done -I want to know the guild is organized and has a plan for success -GVG …

• Zitat von Dhivine: „Zitat von MattHatter: „Zitat von Dhivine: „Good to see Conflict is doing good and getting lot's of applications. I would recommend Conflict to anyone who is looking for an international guild. Learned a lot from them in the 1st and 2nd beta! Good luck @ launch boys, I hope you will have an awesome start “ Arrowey? “ “ Im pretty much the worst XD

• Zitat von Dhivine: „Good to see Conflict is doing good and getting lot's of applications. I would recommend Conflict to anyone who is looking for an international guild. Learned a lot from them in the 1st and 2nd beta! Good luck @ launch boys, I hope you will have an awesome start “ Arrowey?

• Zitat von CherryBomb: „I only discovered Albion during the final stretch of the beta, and definitely count myself lucky to have happened upon such a great guild. I’ve watched enough streams/vids from other PvP guilds of similar caliber to fully appreciate the level of maturity and respect found within Conflict. Part of the welcoming and chill nature may have to do with a slightly-older average player, but I also agree with Ginito & MattHatter that Conflict’s diversity is one of our main strength…

• Zitat von The_Traveler: „Im a streamer on youtube and twitch. Is that allowed? “ We have a specific channel in Discord for Streamers to broadcast if you would like. But if you would like to stream in parties just make sure everyone is aware and is okay with it =)

• I'm loving the diversity of players were getting on these applications! It's great to see the backgrounds of players and what brings you to Conflict! One big online family here and this family is growing! FAST I look forward to seeing you all in game

• Zitat von teasky: „Give us zardozo back or its war “ He saw the light and it was good.

• Zitat von NESv1: „Greetings. I started with Ultima Online in '99. This set me up to always seek out the RP community in each mmo I joined after. I have been a part of many great guilds and communities over the years in mmos. And I hope to find one that fits me here. If I'm lucky I will find a fitting guild before launch, but if not I shall be on the lookout on Day 1. “ Hey NESv1, There aren't really any high end RP guilds in Albion. But we like to have a good time and fully enjoy the game. I mys…

• Looking for a Home

MattHatter - - Guild Recruitment

Beitrag

Zitat von Mythona: „Hey hello So i am what my kids call ancient and old noob hehe. Spending the last years playing games with my kids i finnaly figured out that daddy also has a gaming life or use to have one. i used to spend countless hours in SWG and WoW and alot of other games. So let me cut this short This sunday i decided it was time i went out looking for a game of my own again and basicly bought this on the go. did a bit of reading and bought the game. So i am looking for a somewhat casua…

• Zitat von krayts: „I've applied on your site, hope to hear back from you. “ *For all new members* I'll am trying to spend a few hours each day going through apps. I know a few other officers are as well. We caught up yesterday, so if you apply on the website we should get to you day of, unless its too late in the day. Keep checking that Enjin mail! Cheers!

• Zitat von Ginito: „I mean, this guild is like Family, there is need to order, there is need of dicipline in it and thats fine, thats some of the keys of why people like to be in conflict aswell, we are organized and always ready for anything, so you will get action! But what i think got me trapped the most was, how easy i got into the game when i joined conflict, i had some previous experience, but never really did much open world, no one will be really screaming or getting mad at you for not kn…

• Less than a week till launch now! That count down is getting smaller

• The test server will be online for all founders the 10th-17th Not sure the time as of yet though 1300 utc maybe?

• Zitat von EliteRoy: „applied “ I'll get you on the website. It will be open recruiting when the game firsts starts so make sure to search for us in game!

• Dont forget this fight as well!forum.albiononline.com/index.p…3228ef50f358487d3eaf887d9