Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 47.

• You read it here first: Launch will be pushed back again and we'll all be enjoying Final Beta III to give SBI time to redesign their server architecture.

• New Royal Continent Layout

l3iggs - - News & Announcements

Beitrag

My 2¢ for the Devs on the map here: The idea of a static overworld map should go away. The open world should be procedurally generated and scale gracefully with the number of players. The SI team should earn their paychecks by figuring out how to get the above to play nicely with the GvG system and the notion of guild ownership of desirable bits of the world. Dungeons could still be hand designed "cookie cutter" repeats like they are now with caves leading to them placed on the world map by the …

• The rewards text shown on the destiny board for leveling up cooking mastery (for example pie chef from 6/10 to 7/10) is "...+5 Crafting Focus Cost Reduction Bonus." However, crafting focus points can not be used while cooking. So is this a bug with the destiny board text being wrong? or Is this a bug in that crafting focus points can't be used while cooking?

• Zitat von gmatagmis: „PvE and PvP looting should be different. “ ^this^ This thread has become convoluted between PvP and PvE loot mechanics. My original post in this thread was about the insane number of clicks needed to loot properly in a PvE dungeon. I'd love to see a "loot vacuum" option (togglable or only when a button is held) for sucking *only your* loot out of bags in a small area around you for PvE which can only be used when party loot mode is active. I think the current loot system is…

• the program never exits cleanly [Linux]

l3iggs - - Bugs

Beitrag

Here's a stack trace of the crash I get every time I close the program: Quellcode (8 Zeilen)

• Dear Devs, I think you really should be focusing your design efforts on coming up with some sort of dynamic/elastic map concept that can expand and contract with the player-base. A ton of your design decisions are influenced by your assumed player population. Getting this assumption wrong either way is a disaster and I don't think you can afford that risk. I'm sure you have some idea of how hard this would be to implement, but hire some smart people and just do it. It will pay off for a long tim…

• I'm sure the loudest members of the forum really love this change. For my personal preferences and play-style, the decision to remove the instanced portal dungeons is a disaster. Apparently you're taking away the aspect of the game that I found to be most enjoyable. This is actually why I find time to log into the game. I'm a casual, PvE focused player, who likes to play in small groups. Forcing me and people like me into PvP to make efficient progression will likely eliminate us from your playe…

• Zitat von FlufferPope: „So why not just have an auto loot button? “ I was just brainstorming ideas. Auto loot was there as idea #3. I agree auto loot is 1000 times easier to program. The only drawback with it is the fact that the decision on what to keep/leave on the ground for others is lost , #2 is one way to address that without having the loot decision overhead take place during battle. My personal vote for the best loot solution is idea #1 actually: vacuum mode auto loot with configurable l…

• I think all loot clicks inside instance portals should be eliminated, silver included. But somehow the loot loss on death danger and the decision on what to keep or leave should be retained.

• Zitat von FlufferPope: „Loot should be done in the dungeon, not safely stored until you exit it. “ I guess I did a pretty bad job of explaining my dungeon loot mode idea. I hoped it was clear that this mode should not make any loot more safe. A death in this mode eliminates exactly the same loot it would now if you had decided to manually pick up everything you encountered before you died and it's only for instance dungeons, so ganking does not need to be considered here. The simple goal with th…

• I'm not sure what, if any of those ideas extend to looting in PvP. This was mostly aimed at solving the PvE looting problems I saw tonight.

• Zitat von Korn: „What are your views on this, and do you have specific loot pick-up systems (say, from other games) that you prefer? “ Yeah, I was trying to come up with something more constructive to say than: "this thing is broken, fix it." Here are some ideas after thinking for a few min: 1) "Loot vacuum" button: UI/keyboard button that when pressed and held (maybe even better: toggleable state) sucks up all pickupable contents of loot bags and silver piles around you and puts it into your in…

• Just played through a blue portal with some buds now that Faye is out. I was literally clicking on these stupid bags/essences/silver piles 50% of the time and actually playing the game the other 50%. Devs, please solve this ASAP. I don't know if you want to enable auto-pickup for this stuff or whatever other clever UI-loot-panel you can come up with, but something should change to make this suck less.

• cursed staff changes in faye

l3iggs - - Feedback Testserver

Beitrag

I've actually played Faye a bit now on the test live server and the cursed staff changes play fine in group play. @MODs please delete this thread.

• unable to get past "login" button click

l3iggs - - Bugs Testserver

Beitrag

works fine on launch. @MODS Please delete this thread.

Beitrag

Zitat von BRiCK: „All in all, it takes .6 of a second longer to apply max stacks. “ But when the area of decay (E slot spell of Great Cursed Staff) doesn't last long enough to give full vile curse stacks for a mob that stays in the circle the whole time, something has to be wrong there, ya know?

Beitrag

@Retroman I'm a great cursed staff user and I've recently been testing out some of the upcoming changes on the staging server. Pre-faye: - If I walk out of QM with my 6.3 great cursed staff and walk up to a toad, it starts licking me with its giant tongue. - I cast an area of decay under it and soon it has three curse stacks on it and it dies shortly after my cast is finished. It licks me once during my cast, slightly reducing my cast time. - If it hadn't died so early, it probably would have re…

• unable to get past "login" button click

l3iggs - - Bugs Testserver

Beitrag

I installed the staging game client and logged in a few times to check things out. I ran around and tested a few things, listened to the music and things seemed alright. A few days ago I tried to login to the test server again, but this time when I get to the login screen with my email and password and I click the "Login" button, the UI disappears like it's getting ready to show the character selection screen, but I'm just left looking at the nice artwork. Nothing happens. Ever. Is there some wa…

• No problems at all for me on my Pixel C tablet. If you're up for it, you could try slapping an Android 7 ROM on there, maybe that would solve your problems. Zitat von Crazycat: „A guy who i wish was more then my friend again has the same issues, “ I can see why this is such an important issue. DEVS, GET YOUR ACTS TOGETHER! LET'S GET THIS GIRL (dude?) LAID!

• Zitat von Korn: „Note that when it comes to content production, it's seperate from game design and coding, i.e. does not slow us down in any way. “ I've seen you guys write this numerous times on this forum. It reeks of the garbage mismanagement that's been apparently going on with this project. If you can't re-purpose/re-train your employees to do the jobs needed to make your product ready for the market, then you need to fire them and hire ones with the relevant skill sets. It's time to reallo…