Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 88.

• Your feedback on weapons and armors

Inso - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

Zitat von OceanSpirit: „One of the issues I have right now is that the power level difference between T4+ gear just isn't enough. Sure T5 is better than T4 but the difference is so little there is barely any point in investing thousands of silver into good gear if you will lose it in PvP. “ IMPO T5 is much better than T4 and its quite simple. T5 has an added passive that alone makes it better than T4 could ever be. All passives should scale with proficiency , and proficiency should not be able t…

• Roadmap Update: Joseph, Kay & Beyond

Inso - - News & Announcements

Beitrag

Zitat von Scamnicitus: „The game is severely lacking content IMO... And it's because of the dwindling player base. I don't mind if they put some new stuff into the game, as long as it still forces people to come out into unguarded/pvp zones. It doesn't feel like that will happen, it feels like the opposite.. More carebear then ever... “ it is definitely lacking content and I've stated this before but no one listened to me , the reason you wont have a good amount of people soloing in pvp zones or…

• bump CC reduction?

• Weapon sheathe

Beitrag

bump

• Zitat von Tacet: „Zitat von Roor: „Literally every other dagger does more DPS than dual daggers because of the nerf. They are garbage. Get rid of the dual daggers and bring back the throwing knives. “ I would love if they added an artifact dual dagger weapon of some sorts. It is the only weapon type in daggers without an artifact variant. “ Made this suggestion before , i agree it would be great to see an artifact dual dagger. there is a few others that are lacking in artifacts as well.

• 1. Lower the time to attack after dismountiong , currently its rediculous to pk unless u have a coordinated team telling you when to hop off your mount. 2. Make Arcane staff do some DPS or at least more than a healer plz. 3. start thinking about adding items that enhance weapons/armour kind of like your point system except things like Sockets/Materia/Magic Runes. 4.cuz u cant stop me. 5. Add Dice for Rolls on Enemy corpses of players only. 6. add more smaller teritories that are 24/7 capture poi…

• I would really like to see a passive for not taking an offhand.

• move the close map button?

• I agree that daggers need to have a diff dmg split 75/25 or even 80/20 would be the best way to set it. it could even be made so that the last 20 dot dmg was actually a poisen that did "magic dmg" instead. Arcane mages need somthing they feel verry lacking. id look into having the %of shield or dmg mitigation chaged so that the Q shield could actually be verry usefull it currently only block one basic attack from a high lvl mob if feel as though this shield should work somthing like the retaliat…

• i do kinda feel screwed a bit. i couldnt even get my forum name changed and its been over a year. now people can buy starter packs at this point and start before a founder? ... I think i understand now. ive literaly made plenty of tickets. it should have been a thing for founders before people where even able to purchase starter packs and log in the game before me to claim names.

• ranged isnt op take arcane for example.

• All in All it was not an oversight just good buisness. they warned you , and you should have known with some wisdom that it would be necessary to make a cut off date for founder packs. The founder packs were backer money used to create the game and launch the project if you had purchased it sooner that said money could have been used to help with development or w/e before the game launched there is no time for that to be the case anymore. Allowing people to get founder packs now would only be a …

• not down for repeat keystroke. that stuff ruined uo.

• Weapon sheathe

Beitrag

im bumping it until im sure it has been dualy noted. thats all.

• Weapon sheathe

Beitrag

bump

• i agree i think a ranged skill shot would be great and a reflect of dmg on the shield would be nice or an absorbing shield for heals. basicly arcane is just a weaker healer atm with no heals.

• its a good idea i hope it gets some attention,

• Zitat von Dragnon: „How you liking the new buffs? They really improved Arcane A LOT! “ i guess im a little off put by either havving a small mana spell or a small shield i feel like the combat participation % has dropped because of it. i feel as though somthing cooler could have been done like maybe the Q shield could reflect some damage or somthing or even absorb dmg to heal with... i dunno i feel as though a mana drain beam and the gifting of mana was a little bit of a copp out and not the dir…

• its actually the faction system from uo there factions where true britannians / Shadowlords / Minax /CoM in this case it will be the Imperials / Heritics/ Morgana / and errrrrrrrrr the giant guys. i just think it would play pperfectly into the black market and economy if the faction commander set silver/loot rates for their specific mobs , it would be another gold sync. im glad to see this threadf getting so much attention i hope the devs chime in,