Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 76.

• Breath of Winter is Coming

burt - - News & Announcements

Beitrag

Zitat von mattyb3: „It's almost as if the albion staff have friends and families of their own that they want to be with over xmas, instead of running a event for salty players on christmas. “ haven't seen any salty players yet, although im sure they're are some

• Breath of Winter is Coming

burt - - News & Announcements

Beitrag

Why so late ?? would expect it to start on the winter's solstice given this is Albion

• Mining (gathering) ledger

burt - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

I think what could save SBI a lot of time and money and make all the players happy as well is allow players to develop these tools. All this information is available and we're allowed to view it(as long as we dont touch/alter) But it would be available if SBI just opened the door, for hobbiest/developers into the information our clients are already receiving. 95% of the work must already be done for this option. All we need from SBI is something like a client side command line API that only make…

• RESOURCE WAR

burt - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

i was in Iron Bank when it fell. It fell because the players who were real life financiers that handled the money from the investors did not feel they could handle the money that investors were putting into the guild with confidence as at the time, illegal gold was treated with the same weight as legally purchased gold. This stemmed from an auction battle where an online gold seller was using vast amounts of fake gold to try to outbid the Iron Bank on their town plots. Risking other peoples mone…

• Agree a basic api would be awesome. It wouldnt need to be anything complicated at first, but it would be nice to know that it was a direction being moved towards. Appreciate that there are allowed methods to pull this information from the game for some that have dedicated vast amounts of time to achieve along with sufficient coding knowledge but i dont see any reason why it shouldnt be available to the rest of us. It doesnt provide any in game advantage just convenience.

• Good Day, I would like to suggest the current journal system be improved. Currently If you harvest a t8 resource with a T8 journal close and a t6 or t7 open journal in your bag then it will skip the t8 and go to the t7 or t6. Even more the issue is when you are out and about harvesting a t7 with a t6 or t5 several zones away from the closest storage I find myself in the position of being forced to destroy half full journals because of the risk of leaving a resource and going to the closest stora…

• Improving the fame system has got to be a Big part of Albion's future.This stuff is completely doable, but it all needs to be reworked. One type of fame has no direct correlation to another type but all productivity and successful risk taking should be targets for rewards. To fix it we have to start thinking about it as completely separate. I think you can fix PVP fame but it needs a couple of fundamental changes. 1. Separate PVP fame and PK fame. Nothing against pk'ers, but it's an activity for…

• Name: Burt Highest Gathering Tool: T8 Axe Main Build: Healer - Nature - T6 Experience in Outlands: Lots of solo and group gathering experience, some dungeon experience and diving experience. Last 3 previous guilds: only 2: Iron Bank which became Crimson Council Reason I would like to join: I would love to be part of a guild that's focused on innovation and efficiency, I see in The Fleet the same spirit that first drew me to Iron Bank. I spend many hours playing the game and many hours making spr…

• Zitat von FlicksZ: „Focus added with other bonuses is already semi-retarded. Never go full retard. “ bonuses as in the benefits of membership? i dont believe a game like this, which is largly econ based, would be able to make it in 2017 without allowing some kind of free to play like they do. So they have to keep tha model. And with that you have to still pay for the cost of running the servers and a support staff. I dont see another way apart from incentivizing people to pay for memberships wit…

• what's the reasoning behind the cap on focus? perhaps there is a good one. right now what it means for those of us who pay for alt subscriptions, is that we are wasting money on alt subscriptions if we cant log on to all for some time every few days. While this may not seem like a big deal(and it really isnt for the customers) its only means that this cap is an incentive for people to spend less money on the game. Whatever the intent was, it does have this very considerable effect. A reasonable …

• Zitat von Mardonius: „Very disappointed that SBI keeps catering to gankers. Just shows that this game is not proper sandbox but rather FFA PvP full loot, with preference to ganking. “ the full time red zoners who never advance whine the loudest is why. It is the profession of quick payoff, so it actually makes sense

• Make reputation account wide?

Beitrag

also 3 people in t4.x can take down an armored t7 with about 100% success rate(all completely 100% ok at this point) but then they log back to their glorious mains and divide the loot... Defeats the point of having the reputation system in the first place.

Beitrag

Zitat von Istvan: „Zitat von burt: „With the upcoming nerfs to mounts and escaping for gatherers, it might add a reasonable balance make reputation account wide. I wouldnt say its an exploit exactly, but its certainly circumventing the intend of the system for people to make an alt to gank peoples stuff and then use that wealth with no consequence to their main. “ Pls stay in greenzone... it's safe place for you. “ I stay in the black zones mostly, just seems allowing some to subvert the reputat…

Beitrag

No response on the matter also sets a citable precedent on equal handling of non-official exploits in the future

Beitrag

While its not been official declared an exploit yet, it is in every way an actual exploit in the literal sense that you are exploiting the alt and reputation systems to avoid the intended consequences of the game. It is what it is though, if using game mechanics to avoid penalties is allowable in some circumstances i guess everything goes until its called out explicitly

Beitrag

With the upcoming nerfs to mounts and escaping for gatherers, it might add a reasonable balance make reputation account wide. I wouldnt say its an exploit exactly, but its certainly circumventing the intend of the system for people to make an alt to gank peoples stuff and then use that wealth with no consequence to their main.

• how to report bot?

burt - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

i stepped away for a moment and when i sat back down the area was clear. i strongly suspect that action was taken. cheers SBI

• how to report bot?

Beitrag

i used the /report. i reported a guy a while back for botting with the /report command but never got any feedback also didnt video the other time.. figured id see something under support tickets but nothing

• how to report bot?

Beitrag

Zitat von angrad: „in game /report and be as detailed as you possible can. Or just make a video, and post it on the forums. “ Not sure if this is the official method of submitting a video... or if i can even link here. Since its against the rules to make an accusation against players on this forum i guess i will have to say i have no idea what this guy is doing but you can judge for yourselves dropbox.com/s/bhj19nmnuck6ag8/…9%2012-00-53-790.mp4?dl=0

• Zitat von bmizzle: „Some one said that waiting for the character login screen to fully load before hitting enter world solved this problem. Since I started doing this I haven't had the problem “ Great tip! I'll try this