Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 38.

• Hmm how is it working if you had 3 permium chars?

• Refund

trixsterjl - - Rants

Beitrag

Zitat von Kappatronic: „Zitat von trixsterjl: „Zitat von Kappatronic: „Zitat von trixsterjl: „Zitat von XecXec: „ “ “ LMAO . private l2 servers existed before wow was a thing. and they were getting ddosed all the time. nice "fact" you got ther “ Private what? WoW is 13 years old. I've been gaming with before UO. DDoS is a fairly new thing for larger gaming. 13 years ago it was not the issue it is now. The first big DDoS happened about 4 years pre-wow but most of the attacks targeted banks/amazon…

• Refund

trixsterjl - - Rants

Beitrag

Zitat von Kappatronic: „Zitat von trixsterjl: „Zitat von XecXec: „ “ “ LMAO . private l2 servers existed before wow was a thing. and they were getting ddosed all the time. nice "fact" you got ther “ Private what? WoW is 13 years old. I've been gaming with before UO. DDoS is a fairly new thing for larger gaming. 13 years ago it was not the issue it is now. The first big DDoS happened about 4 years pre-wow but most of the attacks targeted banks/amazon stuff like that.

• Refund

trixsterjl - - Rants

Beitrag

Zitat von XecXec: „These guys had no DDoS protection.. I mean SBI. Blizzard didn't suffer from DDoS more than one day. They are smart and prepared. We are struggling with DDoS here more than a week. I really don't get what are u defending here.. “ you can also attribute part of it to the fact that DDoS was not being used against games when WoW was released.

• Refund

trixsterjl - - Rants

Beitrag

Zitat von Dhivine: „Zitat von XecXec: „Zitat von Dhivine: „Zitat von XecXec: „Zitat von xTaKeOx: „ “ “ “ “ Read my post before you talk man. "You think Blizzard Didn't had any DDoS protection? My point is they did, and they also went down. And these are part of the biggest companies there are. “ Blizzard just had a lot more money servers in 5 different locations at launch as well. Servers went down for DDoS almost never I played it solid for 5 years. Though there launch was aweful. They gave out…

• Really SBI?

trixsterjl - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

Zitat von Finders: „if someone opens a trade with me and gives me 100k i am going to accept it and think it is a great way to start a Friday but then ill be a sad panda Monday when they ban me “ 100k sliver wont even register on their radar. If someone hands you 10 million silver take and immediately put in a ticket reporting them. LOL. Never going to happen though. The only scenario I can think of is someone going "I quit" here is all my silver, and they didn't buy it on a stolen card so unless…

• Really SBI?

trixsterjl - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

Zitat von Tempei: „Zitat von tabooshka: „Zitat von Tempei: „Zitat von burkechrs1: „This is common sense. If a random stranger opens trade and tries to give you 100k silver you'd be an idiot to take it thinking it's legit. “ Yea, just like people giving the homeless cash.According to you the homeless person is an idiot thinking its legit. What happen to giving people the benefit of the doubt of offering something of gratitude. “ dont be a dumbfuck and you wont be banned, very simple.So, in the en…

• Refund

trixsterjl - - Rants

Beitrag

Zitat von XecXec: „Anyways, point is made and its out. Me not being the only one who thinks like that ( i know and not talking for the whole damn community, you guys are attacking on the wrong direction), keep the dog fighting here.. “ Anyway if you want a refund go to your bank or pay-pal and file a refund request. They are not going to voluntarily give you back your money via a forum post and being 1 of 200 posts about it on the forum is just going to be one of the 200 they aren't reading.

• Refund

trixsterjl - - Rants

Beitrag

I know all you special snowflakes out there think that everything sentence spoken is about you. Because hell you are the most important person in the universe and it should revolve around you, but when someone type. Me, I, Myfriends.... They are talking about Me, I and My friends... not you.

• Refund

trixsterjl - - Rants

Beitrag

Zitat von Kappatronic: „Zitat von trixsterjl: „Zitat von Kappatronic: „talk for yourself. “ I assume you must be one of this posters friends since that is who they are talking for. I know reading comprehension is down in the world. Shrug. Either way a pointless post you cant get a refund on the forum. “ are you dumb?he is saying "we" i told him to talk for himself. I guess reading comprehension and is down in your world. kek “ After you identify an actor in a dialog you do not have to name them …

• Refund

trixsterjl - - Rants

Beitrag

Zitat von Kappatronic: „talk for yourself. “ I assume you must be one of this posters friends since that is who they are talking for. I know reading comprehension is down in the world. Shrug. Either way a pointless post you cant get a refund on the forum. What do you mean "we"? are you talking for the whole community? One moment let me laugh Zitat von Hum: „ “ same point. He didn't say Hum and I. He said me and all my friends.

• Unfortunately for me it is not so random. I crashed 2 x and landed on the opposite end of the map. I was on my island both times though. 3rd and 4th crash I staying by the portal and went back to town.

• Zitat von Balabhadra: „Zitat von Korn: „We will compensate players affected by the server issues / DDOS attacks with additional premium time. This will be credited before anybody's premium runs out. “ This is in addition to the initial 7 days that is still pending to be credited correct? “ I dont think you'll see them go to more days unless it takes more than 7 days to beat the DDoS.

• Zitat von Theat: „Zitat von Castille: „Zitat von Theat: „Zitat von Thefatsloth: „Now, I'm not really angry with all the down time because it's not sandbox's fault that they got DDOS'd. However, I think it'd be a good ideal to stop sales for right now to prevent customers to have to buy into this mess. It's causing a lot of people to scream for a refund and flame albion's twitter and forums. I can't even imagine what their actual inbox looks like right now. Does anyone else think they should stop…

• It would be in their best interest to not sell starter packs until they beat the server issue. As every one of the people that buys the game at this point is going to be charging it back.

• Holy smokes this support system

trixsterjl - - Small Talk

Beitrag

I'm about to get banned for asking for refunds via paypal. Not that it maters since it took 5 hours to work my 2 farms and 1 pasture.

• Holy smokes this support system

trixsterjl - - Small Talk

Beitrag

I lost items due to a bug here is the reply after 11 days. Hello, Thank you for reaching out to us. Unfortunately, we are unable to find the missing items in our logs due to the issues with the server at the time. As such, they cannot be returned. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. As compensation for the server issues and the missing items, you will receive 7 days of premium time, about which you can find out more in the official forum announcement: forum.albiononline.com/index.p…r-Issues-and-Com…

• 26fab485e850ff30be5d03a628442dc7ea7821ee7dfbed623ea95e7eb0d3acc1.jpg

• Zitat von Chunderson: „Zitat von Vectrio: „I understand a large reason for this limitation is to make the game a tablet-friendly experience. “ No, the devs vehemently deny that the game was dumbed-down for mobile. Limiting you to 6 abilities was a conscious design decision because they think their game is a MOBA and that any concept from a game they like can be transplanted successfully into their own. “ The game is 100 percent designed to be mobile friendly. Hence the limited skill sets. You wa…

• Short cycled farming crops

trixsterjl - - Ideas for Items

Beitrag

One possible way to do both would be being able to hire a farmer for each field, taking it away from what you can have do other stuff in your house/hall. So if someone didnt want to tend the field give the 22 hours with of seeds and come back in a day.