Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-6 von insgesamt 6.

• Hi Devs, Would it be possible to have an autofill of your regular items so we dont have to search thru' each time. Yours Wilfred

• Totally agree, there is no point in going anywhere apart from arenas in in .2 or.3 gear. Too expensive to lose. So you level up but what is point in using that level's gear. Pointless.

• Happy as they are, you flag up, you get killed by blue's, you die to pk, you lose your gear. Don't see the point in changing. I have been killed in red zones and black zones many times. Red zones are just as dangerous, and probably lull people into a false sense of security. People who are flagged up in red zones should expect to be hunted and killed by blue zergs, that's the enjoyment and match up of the game.

• Character Name: WilfredBugbeater Age:48 Spec: HeronSpear / Axe / Arcane / Stalker jacket /Plate boots and helmet Agree to use Hoarfrost in ZvZ?: That could be interesting lol Active Playtime Hours: Every evening from 6pm till late GMT, most Saturdays and Sundays unless the missus wants me to do something US/EU?: EU/UK Role(Gather, Army, GvG): Gathering and expeditions at the mo

• TITANS are recruiting!

WilfredBugbeater - - Guild Recruitment

Beitrag

What is your name, age, sex and nationality? Craig 48 male english What is your history in other games? UO and role playing games What is your experience in Albion Online? Started in August Have you been in other guilds? No What do you think of Albion Online so far? i like Sandbox MMORPG games, alot of fun and action but need some fix like PvP GvG and class balance. What do you like and dislike the most? I like PvP and gathering but Immortals i dont like What role would you want to play in the g…

• TITANS are recruiting!

WilfredBugbeater - - Guild Recruitment

Beitrag

looking for a guild