Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1.000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

• Zitat von Minarel: „Why does a high K/D fame ratio mean you're not a team player? if anything it means you and your team win more often than not. As mentioned, K/D fame ratio is a measure of silver efficiency. If you're a player with a ratio lower than 1.0, you're costing your team silver. Simple as that. “ when your whole team manages to get 10/0 k/d, it's really awesome to have 10/0 k/d. when your team has 1/1 k/d ratio and only you have 10/0, then your team has been doing more close-combat pv…

• For Albion's Hegemony

YaayAlbion - - Chronicles of Albion

Beitrag

from now on, yaayalbion's ghost will let things go as they go in albion's world. yoda too. yoda ate too much popcorn, because yoda took that stuff too serious.

• Zitat von owensssss: „Zitat von YaayAlbion: „and I'm here too, which is why everyone went to reddit. “ ftfy “ for a very long time, in betas, I think you know, I was one of few active in this forum :thinking: see, banter is still here

• Zitat von Lewpac: „In case everyone wondering why its so quiet here. “ totally not true. you showing up here shows, place is doing fine. and I'm here too, which is most important.

• Team Casualty = = Invincible!?

YaayAlbion - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

Zitat von wolfo70: „Zitat von YaayAlbion: „Zitat von letwolf: „awful company is most awful. “ awful company of arch?they seem to do quite well these days. Improved much compared to early-Release. I think at this point everyone learned that they really can lose badly to awful company/arch. so.. looking at that, I would say Awful Company is 'Awfully Good'. :thinking: = true “ mmm....You're supposed to bring you're best zvz'rs to the icy battleground riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiightttt? well my team of 15 w…

• High Quality Trash Post

Beitrag

Zitat von wolfo70: „Blame #1? “ oops trash, woke trash.. so yea. blame #1 :thinking:

• Zitat von PezDSpnzr: „The bigger question is: Why is Yaayalbion on OOPS' dick and what idiots are buying this "derricks a good guy" public relations game LOL “ Zitat von Soren_Kierkegaard: „Zitat von PezDSpnzr: „The bigger question is: Why is Yaayalbion on OOPS' dick and what idiots are buying this "derricks a good guy" public relations game LOL “ No one ever gave a shit about Yaayalbion. That's the thing. “ there is 'not saying anything'. and.. saying: "I don't say anything." what you PezDSpnzr…

• Pls Help Woke

Beitrag

is Woke in need of helping? :thinking: where are the issues for Woke? go tell me, you can trust me 'and a few 1000 readers' with that info.

• Zitat von NastyBunny: „Since I've been in both alliances I can tell you that OOPS is terrible at coordonating and having good ZVZ callers, the leaders are also dicks from OOPS like I've had a random kick from the guild because I've told the shotcaller that his calls are bad and he couldn't take that, while I tried to help him for weeks to get better with him and his team. Vocandin - 23-12-2017 it's getting the "noobs" to trust you that matters 2ue1lhe.png ^ Leader OOPS, Fleet thats the way he th…

Beitrag

Zitat von TimForReal: „Zitat von YaayAlbion: „Zitat von Veetus: „WDZVPrK.jpg “ Zitat von TimForReal: „sNwMcMO.png “ woohoo. this Woke/Fricks vs OOPS/Money Guild thing is really heating up.Woke/Fricks vs OOPS/Money Guild? Who is better? Bets anyone? :thinking: “ No contest. “ Does Veetus/Fricks/Woke agree? stay tuned + popcorn

• Woke/Fricks vs OOPS/Money Guild? Whose better? Bets anyone? In this one I would go for... hmm not easy. :thinking: Veetus vs Derrick? Fricks vs Money Guild? Woke vs OOPS? (bet bet bet banzaiiiii!!!! says yoda) stay tuned + popcorn

Beitrag

Zitat von Veetus: „WDZVPrK.jpg “ Zitat von TimForReal: „sNwMcMO.png “ woohoo. this Woke/Fricks vs OOPS/Money Guild thing is really heating up. Woke/Fricks vs OOPS/Money Guild? Who is better? Bets anyone? :thinking:

Beitrag

Zitat von letwolf: „awful company is most awful. “ awful company of arch? they seem to do quite well these days. Improved much compared to early-Release. I think at this point everyone learned that they really can lose badly to awful company/arch. so.. looking at that, I would say Awful Company is 'Awfully Good'. :thinking: = true

Beitrag

Zitat von Veetus: „This thread is awful. “ what is more awful? Fricks or this Thread? :thinking:

Beitrag

Zitat von Veetus: „Literally. WDZVPrK.jpg “ Zitat von Tazzik: „is that exertion inside the trash can lmao “ indeed high quality stuff. an HD pic of OOPS/Money Guild. finally some facts. my first thought was.. that is indeed OOPS/Money Guild. Trash Can Alliance/Trash Can Guild = = OOPS/Money Guild who can even deny that fact?

• That's no way to talk to me.

Beitrag

none of the above is true. you can hardly call it banter. my banter threads have more.. banter. = = forum banter section banter

Beitrag

Zitat von Stormlord: „IS YAYALBION... THE UNDEAD!? “ this is true. you got me

• Pls Help Woke

Beitrag

Zitat von Helter: „Have you seen this man? IMG-20171027-WA0001.jpg Yesterday he stole all woke's territory, if you found him pls contact the nearest police station,he is armed and dangerous “ the latest update added guns? :thinking: I missed that bit.

• Earth is flat.

YaayAlbion - - Small Talk

Beitrag

Zitat von Serniksernik: „Earth is flat. “ Zitat von letwolf: „flat-earth.jpg “ Zitat von Clu: „Zitat von Serniksernik: „Earth is flat. “ And the Koreans landed on the Sun. And that was not hot, because they landed on the Sun at night. According to other versions, they did it in winter or on the dark side of the Sun. “ good points all this. and good that people for once agree on the flat-earth facts. but, did you hear aliens have landed on Mars? next year, they plan to land on Snickers though. Yo…

• I swear Ima kill your sory ass

Beitrag

that person who pk'ed you while you were spectating the desktop, did know how to utilize the 'weaknesses' in your defenses. still, very impolite though. rude is the word. agreed this gentleman or gentlewoman would do best to give the stuff back to you that belongs to you. did you by chance put a name on all the items that you lost during the 'mischievous event'? that would help a lot.