Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1.000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

• Zitat von Darksidius: „every time I enter the game after upgrading to windows 10 it gives me black screenshot at the start of session, try compatibility, try retinuing vcredist and unraveling them, try to undo the game and it does not go, the only thing I see is that I open the game, I get a black screen and the music plays, please help: c “ Hi there, have you tried updating your drivers after the windows upgrade? I guess it would be best to uninstall and install the gpu driver again.

• Screen freezing/stuttering

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von DeusBex: „Is this bug ever going to be fixed? Moving around in busy towns especially, the screen noticeably freezes for a split second here and there. It's not an FPS issue as that's running at a smooth capped 60. I've tried adjusting graphical settings, capping my framerate to my monitor's refresh rate, and even forcing the client to render using DirectX 9. Nothing fixes it! “ Hi there, just to make sure: you've got your OS and drivers updated? Tried disabling v-sync in game and setti…

• Ability goes on CD without applying its effect

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

Hi @Dreamerbg there was a similar report a while ago and it turned out the heal actually "hit" the target but the amount of damage the character was getting made it almost impossible to notice it. You can read and check the previous report in Total unbalance of the new weapons - Normal weapons VS party w/ full relics weapons (GvG video) So we'd need to see a video of it to analyze what actually happened. If you're having an issue with some spells getting "interrupted" and put on cooldown then pl…

• Soldier Armor Fury Bug for ~93 Seconds

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

Ok caught it, thanks!

• Soldier Armor Fury Bug for ~93 Seconds

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

Hi @solventh could you make a video of it and post here? Would be easier to investigate what's exactly happening there.

• Zitat von letwolf: „wheres 4.000 gold bonus? “ From FAQ: When will I receive my referral Gold reward? Your referral gold will be credited to your account 7 days after your friend has purchased an Albion Online Pack. To find out what you could be earning for each referral, log in to our website, and then on Invite Friends page, go to Overview. There you can find a list of how much gold you will receive per pack sold through your referral link.

• Hi there! Developers are working on the server performance and major improvements will be rolled out soon. If you've got additional feedback about the server performance, please post in Server Performance

• pc RESTARTS DURING LOG IN SCREEN

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

You've got not enough ram: Minimum System Requirements Windows - Windows Vista, 7, 8 or 10 - Intel/AMD CPU with SSE2 - Graphics card with DirectX 10 support or better - 4 GB RAM or more

• This feature was not implemented yet.

• Android tablet

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von Kobaaar: „i cant log in with my tablet, the keyboard just keep disappear and then i get kickt out from the login page... what 2 do? “ Device and android version?

• Mountain camp bugged

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von Komamura: „Using the south Western exit from the camp spawns you in the glittering entry area in the next map and moves you back into the mountain camp. Even if you move straight after spawning it moves you back to camp. This bug exists on Android as I only checked there so far. “ Hi there, we need more info which cluster exactly - in general the best way to report such bugs is to use the #bug command in game: Example: #bug there's a hole in the ground here. This method is the best way…

• Albion restart my computer

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

That's usually a hardware issue but you may try updating your OS and drivers and see if it helps.

• MAJOR Arena Bug! (Matchmaking Winrate Stacking)

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

@Wargorth I poked devs and after investigation was told there is no issue with the matchmaking system, also no bug in your particular case. I explained how the system works in my previous posts. @gmatagmis not really: it puts you into a group of certain elo range and your party is created with players from the group, same applies to your opponents. So in general if you win and your elo is increased, you will meet players within your elo range: might happen that some players have slightly higher …

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von Wargorth: „@Dagother So your basically saying even though we have a 30% win rate we are 'God tier players', and the ones with 70% win rate are boostsed cause "some in-game stats show that they are shit". Right? So if i get a 5% Winrate, will the matchmaker still rate me as a 'God tier player' cause my mecahnics in the match are god like? Serious question though. At what win-rate will the matchmaker call my ello shit? 1%~ or 5%~? This is getting ridiculos in-game. “ Win rate has no infl…

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von Wargorth: „What is a common winrate 40%? What I am saying is my team has a 40% difference in win percentage when compared to the enemy team. Team A: 25% vs Team B: 65% Recent Update 12/02 17:40 UTC: Just played another match now. FFS My Team: 30% Winrate. Enemy Team: 68% Winrate. How do you explain that? @Dagother “ That's what I posted in the my first post here - winrate is not taken into consideration since it's not reliable. For example your team could win a lot vs weaker players an…

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von Wargorth: „Fuk, why I am always in the team with a 40% lower winrate (25% - 65%)? Is my Elo bugged or something? Going to play another game now and check if my teams winrate is 22% again. “ That's common winrate for most players - most of the players rank somewhere in the middle, while there's very few players with very high and very low winrate.

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

Hi @Wargorth arena uses matchmaking system similar to elo where your win rate is not taken into consideration but instead your elo and elo of your opponents, so for example if you start with 1000 elo and win against 1500 elo, you'll get more "elo points" and it will match you with players of similar elo. There's also an additional factor in matchmaking - if you're queuing with a party, it will try to match your party against another party. The problem is, if there are not enough players within y…

• Auto run for iOS

Dagother - - iOS Test Forum

Beitrag

There's no auto-run because atm external controlers (keyboard, mouse) are not supported.

• Hi there, it will be fixed in the upcoming patch soon!

• Zitat von Syndic: „- What abilities are a "buff" that can't be applied anymore? All Arcane abilities? Does it include food? “ Buffs are spells that increase certain stat of character or support it in a certain way for short period of time, for example shields, resistance boosts, damage boosts etc At the moment food buffs are still applied but that might be changed in the future.