Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 55.

• Sold today, so that is outside the auction time.

• I sold a city plot for 7 million and only got 1,4 million when it got sold. I checked 3 times before i put it up for sale to make sure the price was right. I even typed in the number 7.000.000 and pressed enter. The sale price also said 7 million. The mail that tells you it was sold, say nothing but "it was sold" So how come i got less then i asked? Hidden game tax, bug or a possible exploit?

• For about a week now, any kind of gamplay involving NPC have become unplayable and especially during prime time. So im thinking its not ddos anymore, but some sort of server issue. Ping and ms is fine and no spikes

• So it has come to my attention, that positive reputation have no use what so ever unless your in a red zone? Since apparently blue and yellow zone gives no penalty for flagging against those with high reputation, since they cant be killed and only knocked down. I for one can already see huge potential to harass people this way, when there are no penalty to reputation. I have to be honest, the more i learn about the hidden or badly explained game mechanics, the less i seem to like this game. Like…

• So the positive reputation have no use what so ever, unless your in red zone. Why is this not explained anywhere? Its like a very important game mechanic to be aware of!! Also makes positive reputation to be useless in more then half of the "safe" areas. I can already see huge "potential" to harass people in blue and yellow zone when there are no penalty for it, even when as you say, that shield after knockdown.

• Reputation System Changes

JohnHusky - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

I find all these rules for different kind of players and zone so confusing and misleading in so many ways, that it feels like the rules been put into a blender and then put into game, so that no one knows what is up or down even for the people in the help chat lol

• Apparently there are a lot of confusing about how this reputation system actually works. In help chat people knew little to nothing about it, and the post on the forum is not clearly explained. I believed that a positive reputation would punish any one who flag and attack you, by giving the attacker negative reputation, no matter where it happens except for black zones In red zones, i noticed a popup saying how much negative rep they get, but in yellow it does not. Some say, they have to actuall…

• Zitat von Ixul: „Zitat von JohnHusky: „Zitat von Ixul: „Another player more with the same problem... Applauses for this days with a problem about connect in the game . i want to know what it will happens with the premium days than we are losing... “ Dont worry, we get those premium days back.Other problem i see, are the lost items and silver due to all this mess. IMO they should shut down the server until they can get things under control. Who knows what can happen with this, hacking of password…

• Zitat von Elarahis: „Zitat von JohnHusky: „Zitat von Ixul: „Another player more with the same problem... Applauses for this days with a problem about connect in the game . i want to know what it will happens with the premium days than we are losing... “ Dont worry, we get those premium days back.Other problem i see, are the lost items and silver due to all this mess. IMO they should shut down the server until they can get things under control. Who knows what can happen with this, hacking of pass…

• Zitat von Ixul: „Another player more with the same problem... Applauses for this days with a problem about connect in the game . i want to know what it will happens with the premium days than we are losing... “ Dont worry, we get those premium days back. Other problem i see, are the lost items and silver due to all this mess. IMO they should shut down the server until they can get things under control. Who knows what can happen with this, hacking of passwords and lost payments and what not.

• Happens here. Can only stay connected for about 10 sec and it goes back to login screen

• No, but what i do believe, is them to keep the server down, until they believe the problem is solved. Cause people are losing time and silver, due to bugs that happen with these unexpected shutdowns.

• No Man's Sky -THE SEQUEL!

JohnHusky - - Rants

Beitrag

What the... You cant even compare the 2. No man's sky used false advertisement. Where Ablion Online is suffering from ddos attacks.

• So does this mean we will have to deal with the on/off issues for days to come? Since "soon" can be tomorrow or a month from now.

• Servers back! youtube.com/watch?v=9Z4VO0wbbG0

• Zitat von trixsterjl: „greenlight. heh. Lies. all lies. “ Technically its not, you can log in, but only stay on for a few seconds before it goes offline again

• Zitat von mmzbr: „Probably their DDOS Shield fails for now, but SBI will prevail! “ Lets hope so. My poor animals are getting hungry

• Servers Online.. Offline.. Online.. Offline lol keeps going like that

• I can only stay logged in for like 30sec and then i get kicked to login screen