Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 22.

• REFUND

LeDuck - - Rants

Beitrag

@SodoPriest goldesellers have probably 200 different accounts. Their business is to make everyone feel displeased with the game so that SBI gives in to the ransom. Don't you think it's highly probable that many threads and posts are coming from them? Not saying there aren't also real players complaining.

• Zitat von TheMechE: „You shouldn't let a company take your money and then push you around. They sold a product and they are not delivering you that product. You are being taken advantage of OP. Not me though because I didn't buy this shitty game And I refuse to buy this game until this company gets its shit together. And even then I might not because reading these forums have given me a bad taste for this company. “ @TheMechE I see what a lack of life you have that you come to a forum of a game …

• Zitat von Fortriks: „no lets be sheeps. and pay money for nothing, like you. now cry us a river, please. you already started. “ You may call it sheeps, I call it trust. Whenever I play the game I have a really good time at it. It's a long term game, which I barely knew about its existance a month ago. So I can keep waiting until the servers are OK. Specially knowing it's not their fault they are under attack.

• My feeling during the first 2 weeks was that they didn't communicate at all. Just wanted to avoid the communication because they probably thought the problems would go away pretty soon, so they didn't want to give it too much importance. Since last week aprox they realized this wasn't the case. That the problems were going to persist, and that people were growing impatience. And so they started to communicate with us, and at least for me, it worked. Now I know they are being attacked, asked for …

• Maybe Wipe The Game

LeDuck - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

This won't be happening. Because if they wipe, what is going to stop them from wiping 2 months later? "Because this would be for real". Yeah, they said that 3 weeks ago, and we got wiped. Trust on the server would be lost forever. I wouldn't play it again. Not that I don't enjoy it, but I wouldn't like to know I just threw away 3 weeks playing a game that may want to make me throw a couple more weeks without letting me know it was a beta.

• REFUND

LeDuck - - Rants

Beitrag

I can see the same guys doing the DDOS attacks coming to the forums to spread misery. Not saying it's YOU. But you know... just saying.

• But the reward will be available for everyone. That means that even he or his friends can know of it. What would stop them from doing tons of criminal acts to boost the bounty just so that his friend can claim it later and share it with him?

• Zitat von Jydo: „This game needs one...ohhhh the possibilities (after they fix everything of course) Imagine receiving a in-game mail..." Player X was killed @/time by player Y and the bounty of $Z was payed" “ I love the idea. You just need to find a way that people don't abuse it. For example: his friend kills him and gets the reward. But this idea is awesome.

• Zitat von doshha: „But i don't need to be your bait. I don't have to let you fight me at all to be successful in this game. Because i am making more silver than you.... RAAAAAAA! ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY CRAFTER! Carebear always wins “ It depends on what your goal is. If you craft and play to make silver and your goal is just to be rich, then yes, you win. If you make silver to later be great in pvp, you are losing. Because that guy will be way ahead of you.

• Zitat von Vulix: „The PvP mechanics in this game aren't even that good. If you want PvP go play a moba. MMOs are for character building, not for you 13 year olds to carry out your psychotic fantasies of mass murder “ Vulix (bullyx), you are pretty aggressive with your comments when someone disagrees. Maybe it's you the one with psychotic fantasies. Calm down.

• Thank you for both your hard work and for keeping us updated with the status.

• Consider SBI and customer relationship as any other relationship in real life. It doesn't matter if you are right or not, it matters how you make your partner feel. If the ToS state that you don't deserve a thing, it may be right, but still you are going to break up with your customer. A high percentage of people will quit. Doesn't matter if you are right or wrong. Sometimes you have to give to receive, and lately the balance is in favor of the customers, not SBI.

• If any compensation is going to be given, they will announce it once they fix the game. Can't expect them to say today: "you will all have an extra premium week", because when the problem is still there you will ask every day for new compensations. Still I believe a compensation would be a good business move, because you may earn your customers hearts for as little as a week of premium. How cheap is that? There are tons of haters (I even may be one sometimes) that can be easily calm down with ve…

• I reported a player that was using a BOT through the ticket service and I got a response in a few hours. I did recorded that guy and gave the YouTube video link, so that might have helped on getting a quick answer.

• If you're a trader

Beitrag

Dude, every market is full of geniuses and idiots. This is more of the same, but in a game. Adapt and move on.

• Damn it. I read this and I freak out. Been harvesting for 4 days and yesterday I crafted tons of weapons to level up Claymore crafting.....

• Login queue

Beitrag

Google translate, right?

• Zitat von Soulplay: „Zitat von Sirlowsecscrub: „does you internet provider delivers your product in a bucket mate? 200 ping are you even on the same planet as a rest of us ? xdxdxdxd “ I have the best internet you can get in the entire UK, yet i play with 117ms constantly. It's not so bad for combat. But having to wait 3 seconds for a tree (monster), you just killed to let you harvest it is depressing .. More so when you're used to playing games at 24ms, you notice the extra and its frustrating.…

• I'm having a great time playing the game right now. I didn't play the Beta, so I can't compare it, but even being a casual player like me is rewarding. Try it out, you have nothing to loose as long as you enjoy the ride.