Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1.000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

• Zitat von eeZeE: „I agree with you and this is something very minor that makes a major difference in the game. Something as basic as Guild controls shouldn't take so long to implement, even if they have already promised to do so. “

• Zitat von Jokar: „and you dont have to be a genius to see this game isnt a 1 vs 1 type of game. “ Every MMO should have a solo option (i.e an option for me to fight multiple solo opponents over time) going full SOLO and how lack of Guild QOL killed multiplayer EVE - being advertised as a massive ZvZ 1000 vs 1000 player space battles - handles solo combat rather well...

• Zitat von Vagabond: „Zitat von Rosalia: „Zitat von Vagabond: „Zitat von digital88: „Zitat von Vagabond: „You are right, this stat also reflects the IQ level of players “ What IQ do you have with 4.3 K/D fame ratio? Just curious. “ 135 “ 2QBNlQmUQJCtH3Z4r0dnWA.png :thinking: “ :fishing: is this a lonewolf risking his life searching for a prey ? or a fisherman hiding inside a territory waiting for people to pull the question here is how did you lose 188k fame, did a shark attack you ? you are the …

• Zitat von MissBehave: „The best thing you can do is transparently communicate with your customers. The relationship with your customers should not be confrontational as have seen from time to time in dev/designer posts. “ I didnt see confrontational communication from the DEVs, but maybe Im not entitled either...

• Zitat von Vagabond: „if you read my last sentence of the first post, it says: lonewolves, I'm not talking about gatherers who pvp when they are bored “ okay... but you have no right or authority to label people as gatherers or lonewolves. Especially if you've had experience playing Eve. My eve killboard that I linked - I had miner barges losses as well. Does that make make me a gatherer or a lone wolf? And that doesn't even matter - because in the end I am what I do, and even if (supposedly) I s…

• Zitat von Vagabond: „you are a gatherer mate, wrong thread “ I hope you realize that in this game you can wear all types of gear and be all kind of player. Thats the main point and selling point of AO. Look at the Destiny board - it shows all the stuff you can unlock and wear. So yeah, when I PVP Im not a "gatherer" (however the killboad does not make any difference because its still unfinished and its still in beta), I can be whatever I want/like. Again, you dont understand how killboard works …

• Zitat von Zeranor: „It's useless. There is no true K:D ratio stat. It's K:D FAME ratio... Nothing to do with kills and deaths. “ ^THIS He is completely misunderstanding the stat. The stat is equivalent to ISK lost/ISK destroyed stat in EVE killboards - i.e "Silver Destroyed" ratio. Because Fame kill/loss is based on silver value of the person killed. It has nothing to do with PvP skill. Sorry to disappoint - your 4.3 K/D and IQ of 135 (LUL) is a misconception, created by a tool that is still in …

• Zitat von lustweed: „you want to know what make people stay @H4n1baL ? it is when laws are deficients, when a weapon is op, when a stuff combo is op, that make people feel magic about what they can achieve “ LOL, no. that is why EVE online has taken over 12 years to achieve "perfect" balance? (not perfect of course - but pretty damn well balanced) Zitat von lustweed: „add few bugs, for those who discover to become unfairly rich, and all the others will stay dreaming about it... here is the truth…

• Zitat von Omnio: „Zitat von Circe1872: „Zitat von H4n1baL: „Hey @Captainrussia! I'm very sad to read this. We understand that there's a lot of things missing (especially in Guild QoL features) that might keep some of the drama away. That's why Kay is bringing at least some improvements in that regard. I'm not saying that everything is gonna be perfect after this, but it's certainly improving. Features like chest/treasury logs etc. are in our backlog for coming content updates. Also an overall im…

• Zitat von megapolis: „I did not participate in alpha or beta. I bought the game on day1. And after a couple of days my estimation was around 900 silver per gold as a natural price. It was based on amount of hours spent on basic tasks to pay for a PLEX in EVE. Now I see that there are other factors that affect gold price. Gold sink, population and inflation just to name the ones I know about. Fortunately I don't see any inflation but other two factors drive the price down from my point of view. “…

• Zitat von H4n1baL: „Hey @Captainrussia! I'm very sad to read this. We understand that there's a lot of things missing (especially in Guild QoL features) that might keep some of the drama away. That's why Kay is bringing at least some improvements in that regard. I'm not saying that everything is gonna be perfect after this, but it's certainly improving. Features like chest/treasury logs etc. are in our backlog for coming content updates. Also an overall improved rights management and guild bank …

• Zitat von Ravenar: „Zitat von Captainrussia: „greedy power hungry sociopaths (standard humanity) “ I refuse to believe this is true. Where ever in the world you travel and talk to normal people on the streets, people are generally good. It is the few (sociopaths) that make it appear as norm to behave in un-natural ways that make people do horrible things in groups. MMOs seem to be a platform that simulates this behaviour in some ways. It has been painful to read what people write on the forums o…

• Mining (gathering) ledger

Captainrussia - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

lol not a single reply

• Zitat von ZaZii: „Often re-occuring problems: - where is stuff vanishing? Could be easily solved via a chest-/treasury-log. - who is contributing? Could be easily solved via chest-log, weekly character progression statistics (e.g. what did a member actually do past X days?), maybe an resource-tax. - DETAILS... like when guild gets silver, a log would show how much of it is grinded via guild-tax in PvE “ Mining (gathering) ledger

• AXES PAY TAXES

Captainrussia - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Beitrag

Zitat von owensssss: „It’s more of a “look how good bloodlust is 1v1” video than a “look how good greataxe is” guaranteed man can’t do what he did in any of those videos without bloodlust. curse dies the same thing arguably better. That’s been a fact for multiple betas. “ yeah but you cant just take things out of context and say its just bloodlust... Self heal/sustain is always good for solo/small scale PVP not just in Albion (any game, any MMO). In EVE anything that can repair itself in combat …

• AXES PAY TAXES

Captainrussia - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Beitrag

Zitat von Morkiz: „@Captainrussia Show me some vids with Halberd Solo/ZvZ or anything at all “ we'll just have to wait for someone to do it, I dont have enough LP to do proper testing... All my efforts are shifted towards xbows right now to test/prove that they are viable to PVP (OW) outside of GvGs

• You guys wanna know the real reason why people are quitting the game? Its because of guilds run by greedy power hungry sociopaths (standard humanity) and lack of guild tools to control/view any of the guild interactions and controls over it! I've spent countless hours helping/donating to the guilds and spending 3 hour "discord conference calls" talking and addressing guild drama and issues. "Transparency", "teamwork" all that bullshit - just to find out in the end that someone was stealing, not …

• Balancing stuff

Captainrussia - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

Zitat von angrad: „You do know I am T8 Daggers with almost every node over 50, and working on 100/100 artifact daggers, right? “ rigght....so how does that pertain to ZvZ? Are you saying that you're using daggers for ZvZ lol? (which would be unheard of, outside of the 20v20 city siege)

• Balancing stuff

Captainrussia - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

Zitat von angrad: „Clarent is a massive PBAO nuke that stacks with Ambush. How is it not good in a ZvZ? “ Are serious? Ever tried to use a melee weapon in ZvZ lol? (hammer stun CC initiator does not count, as its a must)