Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 910.

• Remember what you sold us?

Archiemedis - - Rants

Beitrag

As far as "scammed" goes, they made decisions which removed or shifted content away from original ideas - those that got players interested in the first place. This is the sad pill to swallow. In a time of need, they presented a promising game and asked for money and support (feedback). Then conflict came into the agenda of making a sandbox or a sandboxish game. Actually we can shift the whole conflict onto Learning Points and Bercilaks iron will to keep them in the game. It brought an extreme a…

• - Gatherer random loot drops (parts of a pure gatherer mount of that type, like living rock parts, when gathering stone etc.) - PvP random loot drops (body parts which can be sold or turned in for special pvp rewards) - PvE random- oh wait, we got that - Mounts follow your normal movement speed after demounting --> no constant mount jumping when gathering or farming - Random open world treasure drops for all activites, which create a map, which can be sold or used to find a personal treasure wit…

• (NPC/Mob routes everywhere) Zitat von Archiemedis: „Game world seems very static and has always been static. Would it be possbile to include the follwing things to the current world? - Groups of Wolves/Animals roam the land in search of their prey (1-20), running thorugh certain zones in a pack an will always choose to attack the larger enemy pack size (starting at 5+ for example) (maybe anti zerg mechnaic here?) - Groups of Heretics going to multiple points on a map and wait for adventurers (mo…

• Weapon Lines - Feedback

Archiemedis - - Feedback Testserver

Beitrag

Axe - 2h Greataxe + new 360° cleave and bleed works good +/- bleed dmg could be adjusted for rend (Q 1) to make the full dmg happen faster. For this, i would recommend letting the bleed tick every 0.5 seconds but keep the "wounded" debuff a few seconds longer without dmg. That way, you can still stack a new, stronger bleed, but it will deal the dmg faster Dagger - all + new A.Spirit (Q 2) is much easier to manage, but i am not sure if this was a downside in the first place - "Q 2" deals minimal …

• Following the announcement, i am curious to get early information in. Here are the questions: - Will fishing require a tool? - If yes, what materials will the rod require? Planks&Cloth or Planks&Leather (considering leather = animal tendon as fishing line) - And will it be produced like any other tool, meaning destiny board unlocks/progression? - Will we be able to craft uncommon and higher rarity rods? (If yes, what about other profession's tools?) - Will it get a gatherer gear set, now that it…

• This is the first update of interest for me. Questions: - Will fishing require a tool? - If yes, what materials will it (the rod) require? Wood and Cloth? - And will it be produced like any other tool with destiny board progression? - Will it also come with item power? - Will we be able to craft uncommon and rare rods? - Will it get a gatherer gear set?

• Where is fishing? :(

Archiemedis - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

- AO FISHING SPEC - Fishing compared to other gathering mechanics (Question) Zitat von Korn: „Hi all, thanks for the input. We have a great fishing spec ready for development (which I personally think is going to be much better than what other games have - though I do not want to over-promise yet either). Unfortunately, we can only start working on it post release as other features are more important to get out of the way first. All the best, Korn “

• I'm out

Archiemedis - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

There is no content in this game outside of pvp. Pvp cannot live on its own without a filled world. We told you for 2 years. We said: - remove LP - make a living and breathing world with npc interaction - make open world plots for every player group (1v1, 2v2 ..) - make gathering masteries interesting by adding + increasing chances to get rare materials with more specific loot roles (mount parts, quests, trash silver) - do something like a builder role, which uses stone to build defense towers a…

• Free Wipe Starting Fresh

Archiemedis - - Rants

Beitrag

Zitat von hockeyboi: „Some of the population I assume have left because of issues and lack of content. Obviously SBI needs to address this. “ The game offers no incentive for non pvp players, has a boring crafting and refining system, that is done by alt characters and farming was intentionally made for tablet use. A pure pvp game in a sandbox world is a failure in itself; there cannot be sandbox without a strong world. Albion was not created with that idea in mind, that is why there is no conte…

• My expectations for fishing: - Personal island fishing: streams of fish appear at the edges of your island. Fish caught can be used at the butcher to either filet them and turn those into food or dry the fish for animal food and/or plant fertilizer - Skill games to offer a challenge while fishing. Getting skilled will reward more loot one way or another - Open World fishing spots with tiers and exclusive reweards - hard fish scale: material for new equipment/armor type (plate and leather armor) …

• Zitat von Farming: „Its pretty simple, and was laid out for them a million times before launch “ Zitat von Farming: „we seriously tried to save this game in the Beta phases “ That we did! And now we are here, writing in the thread that was predicted long ago. Checking in every other day or week, to look at the forum topics and dev statements.

• Zitat von Archiemedis: „Speaking as a crafter/gatherer/farmer: This game has no content to keep me playing for more than 6-8 weeks. Has been that way for 5 play tests. Statistically, there is no hope. I feel like the overall concept of a forced pvp game in a "sandbox" setting with an attitude towards "easy to get" and wrong ads promising "open world" and "meaningful roles" have been a scam or pretty bad design decisions. “ Legends of Aria is on the list as new possibility. Chronicles of Elyria a…

• Dwindling player base

Archiemedis - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

Speaking as a crafter/gatherer/farmer: This game has no content to keep me playing for more than 6-8 weeks. Has been that way for 5 play tests. Statistically, there is no hope. I feel like the overall concept of a forced pvp game in a "sandbox" setting with an attitude towards "easy to get" and wrong ads promising "open world" and "meaningful roles" have been a scam or pretty bad design decisions.

• Loot Chests Rebalancing

Archiemedis - - Developers' Statements

Beitrag

Proposed changes: - All mob chests are being "locked" by default, unlocking is done by using a key - One mob around the chest group drops the key - Silver loot = 5-10x mob silver of equal level - Spawn time together with key mob spawn - 1/10 chests will give 50x silver - 1/10 chests will eat the player instantly and reduce his health to 5% (at all armor levels) - 1/10 chests will put a chest ping on the map for everyone to see - Those chances can overlap - Open world treasure chests (no key requ…

• Zitat von Dygenn: „There is no developer gold injection “ I dont know about that. If Bercilak or Korn would comment, i'd be glad to hear it after months. I am however positively attuned to a scenario, where SI will do this. Zitat von Gevlon: „Let me enlighten you: the gold price is maybe affected by market, but it's ultimately in the hands of SI. They can spawn an account, put a zillion silver on it and set up a gold buy order for whatever high price they want, effectively using the "market" as …

• Zitat von doshha: „The cost of using silver to pay premium has almost doubled in less than one month. And the profits of selling resources is steadily dropping. WHY? is it because players keep selling their wares for less and less? Or is there a bigger picture im not seeing as to why it costs more to buy your premium with silver now? “ 1) The game is designed around the gold / silver market being influenced by player transaciton AND developer gold injections. This means, that at some point, the …

• Zitat von Shozen: „Those of us who have spent years are disgusted. “ Severely dissappointed. Yes. The value of promising things, working on things and delivering those things, can be seen in all development steps. If i make a feature announcement and withhold it for months, cut communication out and ignore community questions, then there is something up. Might as well role it out 12 months later with a nice article linked on all social media plattforms, to increase interest. Like throwing a stra…

• Where is fishing? When will seasonal islands be a thing? and this: Zitat von Kalenger: „- Walking mounts. - No teleports, bigger map, ports. - Themed places(you can only get certain artifacts from these places so trade interactions here) - Adjusted map (for example : right side having wood and left side having iron so trade interactions here) - Secret places inside maps providing us passing through 2 maps away. - Sea maps, ships, docs, fishing, sea mechanics, sea farming, sea fighting. - New mon…

• Yeah, test it out. Easy kills are overrated anyways, let them clash against other pvp players and make mobs more dangerous for pve/gathering. No time to waste on a mentality, that supports abusing one game style to reward the other. Alternatively, you can reward the gatherer community with a bonus loot buff, everytime they escaped an attack of a pvp player. You know, like actually making both sides equal. (Reminder: both sides are not equal, when the attacker gets full loot for no risk and the a…

• Zitat von AcOrP: „This game lacks the most important things for sandbox mmorpg and that is the diversity of activities, gathering is boring as hell, crafting is pointless basicly you put X amount of silver to get your crafting up and you are still not usefull becouse everyone can easy do it, there is no need to make social contacts and custumers becouse of that. The game systems are just so shallow that it is just pointless. Guilds just have everything in their home plots that they are completly…