Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 609.

• Hellgates are DEAD

Wadefu - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

I think its more of you have to put something in hellgates you can only get from hellgates. I think you mentioned souls before, because as its been mentioned if your farming anything fame/silver/runes/souls its far better risk/return to not do hellgates. Hellgates in their current form are only to find pvp (yellow hg's) Red/black there is no point currently other then to flex muscle.

• dodge boots then. dodge boots can be in most builds currently.

• Delayed teleport is actually pretty good with warbow. Don't know about crossbow because of the cast time on some of the spells. But yes dodge boots more then ever are really strong pvp wise.

• Hellgates are DEAD

Beitrag

I guess in the end gear scaling only makes me want to do more red hellgates then not doing them at all in my current situation. But once I could support t8 gear I could see myself complaining the HG shouldn't be capped.

• Hellgates are DEAD

Beitrag

Zitat von BRiCK: „You forgot Souls and Hellgate Artifacts... Again, raising the drop rate of souls and artifacts for red/black HG's and REMOVING them from yellow/green will get them populated again. “ Just coming from someone who runs yellow HG's a bit. Yellow HG have got me back in the game from not playing at all. We usually run about 8-10 a night with our limited dad gamer lives. I can tell you - we do not run it for fame/souls/artifacts. (We skip mobs, as soon as we finish a fight we leave t…

• The Ups and Downs of Guard Zone Fighting Here you go.

• im going with gank on this... There are eight exits, if you cannot turn around and go back into the city within your bubble limit or are to obtuse and fat finger some how and die then maybe caerleon or pvp in general is not for you. We had cannons in black cities in beta 2 and gate camping became even more of an issue - you can read the thread about it on the forums and SBI changed it.

• Spear Cripple and certain speed buffs

Wadefu - - Bugs

Beitrag

I'm just reading skill descriptions. If the target has a move speed buff active, the buff will be removed and your move speed increased. Heroic charge can get 30% move speed, if this isn't a move speed buff... Also this might get spear back into rotation if it can remove any buff that has move speed attached to it.

• Spear Cripple and certain speed buffs

Wadefu - - Bugs

Beitrag

Spear cripple does not remove sword Heroic Charge stack. (even though it gives move speed.) It probably doesn't remove stun run speed buff on qstaff either. Is this intended or does cripple need to be changed?

• Zitat von BattleToadsM1ke: „I was thinking about purchase this game, but I have serious concerns, for example account sharing, I travel a lot for work, so if I end up from lets say New York, to California a few days later will I get banned for account sharing, given this game only tracks by IP address to ban cheaters, and doesn't actually generate any type of hardware ID's or GUID's to register a users computer as a white-listed, or trusted device? “ As long as your account isn't getting logged …

• Zitat von BRiCK: „Thats if you SOLELY look at who logged in via IP etc... “ Which they don't. If SBI is soley basing account sharing on IP we have problems (they aren't) It's more they check IP locations and the amount of time between logins of said IP locations. Hense a VM or signing into the same VPN may thwart a IP check.

• Everyone in this thread just trying to figure out how to share accounts effectively. SBI is not going to ban you if you don't account share. There also not going to post on forums how they catch said people who account share. Bottomline is if you don't account share and what your doing with your copies of the game and where your logging into them will not get you banned. SBI are not retards.

• Holy Healer pvp HG

Wadefu - - Video and Media Forum

Beitrag

So you keep your left hand in your pants while you play albion as well?

• Not even looking at rewards, the pvp and layout of the new hell gates feels bad. Everything feels so claustrophobic.

• you forgot to plug your cloud provider.

• Zitat von Raithe: „Those that dont abuse the system would have long term play value since there is no lvl cap. “ Then don't use more then one character now?

• Zitat von Greenscreen: „i think there is the core of the problem you have a set risk and have to calculate the reward accordingly the problem now is that the risk is not set at release there will be 5 man groups that will do the red/black hg in t4/5 gear now the gear standard is 6.2/7.1 later it will eventually get even higher “ Did anyone read what brick posted or what the black market aims to accomplish?

• That would be a weird thing to hack... I'm assuming they ninja patched something, or I completely missed the notes.

• I know i'm noob for asking... but since when could you hot swap potions and not get the cool down timer on all abilities? I never tested it cause I always thought you received a cool down...

• Zitat von Riondil: „Establish Counselor system (like UO had) “ This was corrupt as corrupt could get in UO.