Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 28.

• Not cutting it

Reezon - - Rants

Beitrag

Requiem by Mozart playing in the background Can't wait to die goodbye crapbox

• Not cutting it

Reezon - - Rants

Beitrag

I mean.. its just boring by now i quit, gonna get back to smoking weed and fucking girls sorry guys im out gonna kill myself in Hotshadows just for good old times sake with all my gear on Direwolf, 2x 5.2 scythe and just crap overall worth 2-3 million Its going down in 2hours exactly midnight here p.s: i love how this was moved to rants

• Why Risk is Punished

Reezon - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

Zitat von RockLobster: „Hey, free market bro. If you wanna come rolling around in my neighborhood like some fresh ARCH recruit in T4 because it's super cost efficient... do you. I'll probably kill you effortlessly in the T6/T6.1 that I couldn't care less if I lose... but if it's any consolation, I'd probably just leave that shit on your body. You could come back and loot it again and be even more cost efficient. “ Actually i use T6 aswell Zitat von Sinatra.SUN: „An item is worth exactly what peo…

• Zitat von Zaffington: „There's no issue here bro; it is what it is, by design - accept it and move on. “ Design is flawed

• Zitat von FriendlyFire: „Zitat von Reezon: „Well thanks for proving my point Beating someone 1v1 who is two tiers above you is just retarded “ If he would have played semi-close to as well as me, I'd have had no chance. But he played like an idiot, and died because of it. You want a game where a two tier advantage means you can win by slamming your face on the keyboard? I'll be honest. Sounds like you're bad at PvP and want to be able to buy victory. “ Sure thats what i said. Slam my face into t…

• Why Risk is Punished

Beitrag

Zitat von Sinatra.SUN: „ The price of a item equals what players are willing to pay - otherwise it wouldnt sell. This means that the items sell for exactly what players find them to be worth. Its basic economy. “ This mentality is the problem behind it all. Most people playing will think "if thats what people are paying then thats what that must be worth i guess i'll have to pay the same" When in reality things are overpriced, prices are ridiculously inflated. You honestly think 3000%(in the bes…

• Why Risk is Punished

Beitrag

Zitat von Sinatra.SUN: „I dont know if this is a troll post, but if its not then ill gladly explain why it is like this. This is a player driven economy. ie the devs does not define the price, you dont have npc's selling gear. The price of a item equals what players are willing to pay - otherwise it wouldnt sell. This means that the items sell for exactly what players find them to be worth. If you think the cost is to high, then sell it. I hope you are aware that the only solution to the problem…

• Why Risk is Punished

Beitrag

Zitat von Zaffington: „@ OP - As I posted in your other QQ thread about a tierd item power system and player driver economy - there's no issue here bro; it is what it is, by design - accept it and move on “ Exactly, thank you. There is a problem in the design. That is the issue

• Why Risk is Punished

Beitrag

And actually depending on the Tier and on the item these prices are much much worse. .2 could reach x30 while .3 reaches x100 or even x150

• Why Risk is Punished

Beitrag

You better take some xanax and quit your risky tendencies because it is useless in this game Risk is punished, instead of being rewarded And it is mainly because the item power system is retarded Lets look at some numbers * Enchant level * .0 * .1 * .2 * .3 * Power improvement * - * 10% * 20% * 30% * Market Price * x * x3 (300%) * x10 (1000%) * x30 (3000%) Well these numbers look, interesting But what do they mean? It means you are a retard for taking your "strong" expensive items into any black…

• Zitat von FriendlyFire: „Vyle nailed it. This an excellent design from the devs. It's still an RPG, and you make your character stronger, but time or money doesn't mean you automatically win. The power jumps are just right I think. I once beat a guy in a straight 1v1 that was two tiers above me. I outplayed him, and it was a close fight. If your changes went through, I'd have just lost no matter what. Outplay would not matter, because he would be too strong. Diminishing returns give new players …

• Zitat von Teech: „Here’s an idea. If it’s not worth the money to you, don’t buy it. It’s a player driven economy. The market sets the price and it has set a price that you find unacceptable. That’s your perogative, but someone must be willing to pay it yes? If they took your advice and boosted the IP of artifact weapons, what do you think would happen to the price? IT WOULD GO UP! And you would still be a sad panda, only you would be a sad panda that had even less of a chance against people wiel…

• Zitat von Captainrussia: „Zitat von Reezon: „Are you suggesting the power system is made for players with 5+ years experience of Eve Online or Albion??? “ Yes. Because eventually everyone will have 5+ years of AO experience... Zitat von Reezon: „And the rest should just accept the fact the system is sub-optimal? So that in your words 'exceptionally skilled players can have the glory they deserve...' “ No, the rest should accept the fact that at some point they too will have 5+ years of AO experi…

• Zitat von Captainrussia: „Eve Online works in similar ways... "shiny" special ships that are only 3-5% better in certain fields (well more like 10%) usually blow up just like regular ships... But history has seem some amazing pilots doing some spectacular feats of glory like taking on 10-15 ppl solo and wrecking them... That is why that 10% at x100 cost is there.... so that 1% of exceptionally skilled players can have the glory they deserve... If you never played Eve or Albion for 5+ years then …

• 6.2 to 6.3 is actually 1150 power to 1225 which is about 6% power difference = 6% market price difference = 375% You can read more about the item power deficit here

• Here i talk about the problem more in depth And here i address the enchantment power issue atm

• Scale item power the other way

Reezon - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

So at it stands atm your weapons and equipment will become less stronger as you level them up. This is because each item power jump is stuck at 100 So, from T4 to T5 the jump goes from 700-800 which is like a 14% improvement From T7 to T8 the jump goes from 1000-1100 which is exactly 10% more. Now this is taking away the incentive to level up the weapons, in any case i think the jumps should get bigger as you progress into the game. As things are now, the longer and harder you play, the less rew…

• For starters, for people who don't know this, enchantment power is less for artifact items than it is for regular items, as follows Regular item: 100 power per enchant Artifact: 75 power per enchant Demon(hell item): 50 power per enchant So item power jumps is already too small as it is and now its even smaller for special items enchantment. Case in point. When i hit T6 daggers i wanted to buy a nice bloodletter (artifact weapon) so i saw the 6.2 was 400k on the market and then the 6.3 was actua…

• For real.. The power jumps from one tier to the next is just too small It is too small Should be doubled at least I think t6 should pretty much two hit a t4 and that is not the case. Two 4.0 guys can easily kill a 6.0 (4.2reg items) guy in bz so there is little incentive to bring out the good gear. And the problem isn't in 2v1 only but i think its clear to see that two people who spent 5 times less on gear(and or fame) than someone risking a lot more on full t6 don't have the need to risk more. …

• Assassin Shoes Nerfed #NOTCOOL

Reezon - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

Zitat von KogaNox: „Zitat von Reezon: „So today i found out the hard way my shoes were nerfed... ... bring back 15sec.. please.. sigh “ You realize it was 20sec CD... right? Royal Shoes are the new Assassin Shoes. “ i didnt realize that.. anyways Royal shoes cost 5 times more so its not a viable replacement for black zones. Anyways im ok now with my soldier boots. rip assassin shoes