Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-19 von insgesamt 19.

• Keep up the good fight and continue to starve these criminals. I hope I speak for the rest of the player base when we say we are with you and we understand.

• I have to admit that every time I loot a carrot or some rough stone, I get a little pissy.

• Twice today, I have clicked on the Travel Planner, but the Travel To drop down is blank. Relogging only gets me the "someone else is logged into the account," or I can select my character to load but the screen just gets stuck with me looking at my character. Yes, my island is in Caerleon and I assume that the city is full, but I need to have some way to get off the island and go somewhere else. Thanks for any help you can offer. Cheers!

• Zitat von Holoin: „Zitat von arras: „This game is pay to buy and then pay to play with premium. Just cough up the $10 sub fee each month and enjoy the game. Otherwise, I think you should just find the door. “ This game is Not pay to play.You. do not need premium to do anything. Also, if you want premium that badly, you can buy it with ingame silver. Premium is pretty cheap. Only 90k silver a month “ I am guessing English is not your first language because I said, and I quote, This game is pay to…

• This game is pay to buy and then pay to play with premium. Just cough up the $10 sub fee each month and enjoy the game. Otherwise, I think you should just find the door.

• Loving the game, but here is my list. - Ability to tweak the guild emblem. We have no way of knowing how it will look on gear as we progress through the tiers. For example, the heart symbol my guild uses looks great on some gear, but on my tier 4 cape, it is much too large, so large you cannot really see its shape. - Add more expedition maps on all tiers. I love doing them, but more variety would be most welcome. - The ability to move our private island and guild islands to other cities without …

• Having played a good bit for the last few days, I logged out to give someone else my spot.

• Zitat von brokenReaper: „in what ways is this game even near 30$ worth?= i am very curious i mean theres alot of games that offers much more content,complexity. etc for far less even f2p... so how is this game worth 30$. Sell it to me. i can go and play Runescape or BDO for free and well ye. you get the deal “ Why is up to others to help you justify spending money? Your question implies that you are incapable of making decisions yourself. If you think $30 is too much to play this game, then don'…

• I am excited. I will be there right when it launches and I hope there will be no queues or headaches. Keeping my fingers crossed.

• 28 Hours of gamplay

arras - - Feedback Testserver

Beitrag

Zitat von Archaegeo: „Still way too fast imho “ I agree.

• UO

arras - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

I played back when it first came out on the Atlantic server. Once they split the land in two, I left the game. It had lost all its charm to me. BUT, I fondly remember hanging out in Trinsic and stealing from the chests and from other unsuspecting folks hanging out in the city. I made a nice living as a lowly, common thief. Then, as I became known (and hated), I ventured off to become an adventurer. I dabbled in sorcery for a time before finally landing as melee type. I made many friends along th…

• My problem with gathering, other than the grind, is that there are so few nodes to gather from. They are all empty all the time and I am talking about my current tier 3 and 4. So the grind really becomes worse because there is too little to gather from.

• I've been with Albion for over a year now. And although the game was always a little grindy, the last two betas have become even worse. The game is so grindy that I just don't have the heart to play it anymore. I typically get to around Tier 4 in gear and buildings and then I just can't do it any more. Yes, I have some friends and guildies to assist, but all of us just get tired of the grind and move on to less grindy games. Please, go back to earlier iterations of the game when you could play a…

• Stuttering

arras - - Bugs

Beitrag

I have the same problem. Are the developers ever going to comment on this?

• Deleting Mail

arras - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

Could you please move the delete button for mail to top of the mail screen. As it is, I have to continually move my mouse up and down the full length of the mail screen to delete all the mail. Try opening and deleting 35 mails a day and you will see how tedious the current location of the buttons is. Thanks.

• Farming 22 hours

Beitrag

I played in the Summer Alpha when seed prices were outrageous, but growth times were varied for the crops. Now, the seed prices are very very nice, but the growth time so far is horrible (everything seems to have a 22 hour growth cycle). Must I really wait 22 hours for stuff to grow before I can craft some food or brew some potions? It's like you want folks like me to log in, and then log out. Of course, I do some PVE and some PVP, but I really like the crafting, farming aspects of the game. As …

• Too Many Rabbits

Beitrag

My only gripe with this game is that moving is an absolute chore in this game because of the staggering volume of rabbits everywhere in this game. Please consider removing these pests from all but the starter zones. That is my only complaint.

• Cannot buy seeds on private island

arras - - Bugs

Beitrag

I have encountered this bug off and on for a while. It almost always happens when I am overloaded and have to use my ox. I have to click the seed vendor whilst mounted in order for me to be able to select the seed amount I want to buy. Then I have to dismount and only then can I buy seeds. If I try to buy seeds while dismounted first, I cannot purchase any seeds. Today, this bug started again, but then I could not purchase the seeds using the above mentioned work-around. Then my A key would not …

• Upgradable Islands

Beitrag

I would really like to see the ability to upgrade private islands so that higher level resources would spawn there. It is very handy when I need just a few more wood or stone to have it on the island and I wish higher level resources could spawn there as well. Will this be something the team will consider? Thanks for listening and thanks for a great game!