Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1.000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

• Zitat von Stravanov: „Zitat von angrad: „Zitat von Stravanov: „I didn't understand any of your reasoning at all. It appears you're just saying stuff without any sense of how economics work. Also, your assumptions are dead wrong. For instance this claim: "The amount of silver in the world, for the most part, is a static number". This is simply 100% wrong. Try again. With assumptions that are plausible and with reasoning that makes sense. “ Ok, I'll play along here. So if silver isn't static why i…

• Well if you read the original post you'd realize it is to help players that do not have home plots. A lot of guilds do not have access to home plots.

• I don't know about your guild, but we move 200-300 mil worth of mats through black zones fairly often. Any mildly successful guild does something similar. It really isn't that hard to imagine.

• Rare mounts are a horrible example. Anything rare gains value as the game loses players, and it is a very easy market to manipulate. A more accurate measurement would be to compare silver to another staticly generated resource. The best one being T8 mats. Gold cannot really be manipulated. It is a representation of real currency. To manipulate it you'd have to waste a lot of real currency to even move the needle a very small amount. Unless you mean the developers are doing it. Then wouldn't they…

• I may be wrong about this, but I believe an item has to be t4 to gain fame in a node. All the holiday gear is t3.

• I mean 5% on 100 8.3 is 1 million silver. I don't know where your cut off for what is or is not worth the time to do something, but to me even an extra 50k a day is well worth the time. To put this into perspective: I have more wealth than most guilds, so I cannot imagine your, or anyone else's, cut off is much higher than that. Also, you kind of put on your narrow minded hat when you described the results of the change. Meaning you totally forget about the counter balance: People. Crafters woul…

• Zitat von Stravanov: „I didn't understand any of your reasoning at all. It appears you're just saying stuff without any sense of how economics work. Also, your assumptions are dead wrong. For instance this claim: "The amount of silver in the world, for the most part, is a static number". This is simply 100% wrong. Try again. With assumptions that are plausible and with reasoning that makes sense. “ Ok, I'll play along here. So if silver isn't static why is there not even a slight amount of infla…

• The way the economy works in this game is best described as two fingered pinching a sphere, right? Basically two invisible forces pinch a sphere that is made up of market sentiment. Think of the developers adding more silver in the game as pressing upward, and think of the counter balance as the global discount. No matter how hard they press together they won't be able to flatten the market, because people will always flock to irrational market activity. (Your fotm get rich scheme) If you can im…

• It is by poor design. @Retroman

• Some Content Ideas

angrad - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

up

• Some Suggestions For Season 2

angrad - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

Attacking Mages and Castles Right now there is little to no incentive to taking Mages or Castles for every member of the guild. This is because there is no individual rewards for killing mages or castles. I would suggest: - Making it so mages dropped all their siphonded energy when they die. This means that if you killed all four of a Mercia Territory Mages your group would get 700 energy. - Change castle loot from once a week to daily, and make it so everyone in the castle gets loot. - Have the…

• Congrats on making top ten in a game with two real guilds in it. Not the first time you've pulled this off though. Here are some throw backs to another game you guys claimed victory in, and were as relevant as T4 portal campers. pa03R5S.jpg ojluYCO.jpg

• Season 1 Championship

angrad - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

idk I think Brick is on to something.

• Ok, now do it in Mercia.

• See this is a huge misunderstanding. Everyone thought it was Woke vs OOPS, but in reality it was just Woke. You see, Woke was just a giant game of Monopoly, and in the end Headstr0ng and King Mojo won. It was genius too. Very interesting to watch as those two manipulated everyone into siphoning everything they owned, and waste countless hours on their personal benefit. Headstr0ng is done, but I guess Mojo herded the sheep into round 2. Guy is gonna be rich.

• The role of Battle Mounts

angrad - - News & Announcements

Beitrag

The real issue that I do not think @Retroman is getting is fundamentally the same one that applies to a P2W business model. I'll explain: In a P2W business model the developers make items so expensive that you are forced to play an excruciating amount of hours to achieve something, or pay real money to buy it, and the item has to be game breaking. These rules apply to battle mounts. First they are so expensive that either you have to be winning already to get one, or you have to buy them with re…

• Maybe we can find some common ground in that we can all agree that the amount of risk something has should equal its reward, and in that we can find the problems with Expeditions. Right now HCE are the best fame/hour, but the amount of risk involved hovers around zero. The idea wasn't to remove Expeditions, but to just move them into a space where at least some risk is involved. There are so many dungeons in the world that it is highly unlikely that all the spawns would be locked down. I would g…

• 5v1 Gatherer 1 Kill

angrad - - Video and Media Forum

Beitrag

Been away for awhile - been having some issues with the game, so I haven't been on much. However, this one is from yesterday. Just an Anglia guild that came to Mercia. I had to show them da way. youtu.be/YdgvZg6ZJpg

• Pls Help Woke

angrad - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

AsvI was reading this I was like, "isn't stormlord an eqms guy?" I was so confused. I actually have no idea who he is now. lol