Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 483.

• Zitat von MingSenpai: „Zitat von Dragnon: „Zitat von MingSenpai: „I really hope this game can survive at least for one year because I pay $120 for the premium status... But I doubt that this game can survive until the end of this year This is probably the first mmorpg game I've ever seen that they desperately try to get back players after 2 month launch by friend invitation program... you can tell from this how bad the Albion developer try to manage the game “ Add to the fact nobody with an audi…

• Zitat von MingSenpai: „I really hope this game can survive at least for one year because I pay $120 for the premium status... But I doubt that this game can survive until the end of this year This is probably the first mmorpg game I've ever seen that they desperately try to get back players after 2 month launch by friend invitation program... you can tell from this how bad the Albion developer try to manage the game “ It'll probably survive through the end of the year, but next year though...? I…

• Zitat von Captainrussia: „Zitat von Dragnon: „Stop calling this a sandbox. Its not a sandbox. Everything is done in instanced, well defined zones and regions with 0 player input or flexibility. Enjoy your instanced housing, your instanced pvp, and open world territories in pre-defined locations. “ Eve Online - considered a king of Sandbox PVP by some, is more instanced (if not equally) then AO... whats your point? You wanna go play minecraft? “ If you're saying EVE online is more instanced than …

• Zitat von Therealtudian: „No game developer understands why Ultima Online was the greatest full loot, unrestricted pvp, sandbox game of all time, Ironically while being pretty much the first online game and still ONLY game of its type ever since. For those who are too young to understand, Runescape was a stolen limited version of Ultima before the developer Richard Garriot sold out to EA games that ruined the game to appease the "carebear" crows that ruined the game. The"carebear" was actually i…

• Zitat von markes: „Why do people give away the way they make money? Never understood that. “ Since it's not a gimmick or bug it's not really an issue. Also they usually do it after they made a ton of money.

• Zitat von Dygenn: „Zitat von Darlantan: „The economy was broken way back when I played winter alpha where there were no reputation or negative effects on killing players in red or yellow. It has nothing to do with the pvp changes, and everything to due with the design of the game. Like I said, I called this out way back in winter alpha and said the economy won't work with a steep vertical progression system with what 13 or 16 teirs of gear? Along with the fact that to level up crafting you have …

• Zitat von tiglie: „Check my post history ive said it a million times. The constant nerfs to discourage non consensual pvp to please all you gather crafter types has broke the economy. With each subsequent beta and each subsequent version dumbing down the game and removing death the prices of items have dropped and dropped and dropped. Supply and demand should each increase evenly with population, the only thing that has changed is now steve can sit in fort sterling progressing to t7 without ever…

• Zitat von Alaedris: „Zitat von Darlantan: „It's not a demand issue. It's a supply issue. The demand for gear is there and there's plenty of it, in fact many players have their gear and probably have multiple sets. But there's an oversupply of gear that's causing the price of the gear to be worth less than the cost. The devs needs to fix the oversupply issue, not the demand. “ It is a demand issue. The gear is not in demand because people can make it themselves so why would they pay you for it? M…

• Zitat von Grailer: „Has anyone considered this ? To make higher tier item you require lower tier item as well as materials inorder to craft the higher tier item ? So a crafter needs to make a T3 sword + have materials to make a T4 sword . I would go a step further and make it 2 T3 swords + materials to make 1 T4 sword . “ I don't think this will fix the problem? All this does is drive the price of mats up higher (since there will be more demand for them).But since mats are limited, in effect wil…

• Zitat von Alaedris: „It's a demand issue. But the economy is fine as is. Most prices don't seem hyper inflated and reasonable. I think supply and demand are in a pretty nice spot. Top tier gear I read goes for as much as a million silver. Yeah. . . Everyone in this game has a goal to be self sufficient to a certain tier. Don't expect to sell tier 4 armor hand over fist when everyone is making characters who can craft it. It's just common sense. You won't be raking in big money until you're craft…

• Zitat von Archaegeo: „Zitat von Cryoes: „Crafting is hardly a way to make money in MMO's. Crafting is over crowded and you usually end up losing money or making your mats back. Making durability decrease is just going to make people buy items more often but the profit margins will remain slim to none... there is absolutely no reason they would increase as. Sure items would brake more and people would need to buy them more often but there would still be more than enough crafters producing product…

• Zitat von denym_: „Zitat von Darlantan: „Have you factored in the crafting focus too? “ Mhm yes or at least when the final product sells for less than half the price the materials cost crafting focus not gonna make the game. “ I can believe it... It's one of the problems that occurs in vertical progression games and where to skill up crafting you have to crafting dozens or hundreds of the same item. Even though the game has sinks to remove them, the problem with the sinks is they're only used af…

• Zitat von denym_: „Zitat von Destabilizator: „Zitat von denym_: „Zitat von Destabilizator: „Until T4 just study, the mats are worth more than the product. T5+ you can actually make some money by buyordering the mats, crafting and selling for a lil' profit. “ well for most of the stuff its not possible anymore People sell stuff on the market and undercut prices like they are stupid. Just saw this (see attachment) couple of minutes ago. “ Ofc it is possible, it's also entirely possible to monopoli…

• Zitat von OberonDoom: „Is there anyway to see fame per crafting of an item without actually crafting it? “ Buy it from the AH and study it. But make sure you're buying the right teir. If you have not unlocked T4, you cannot buy T4+ and study it you'll need to buy T3 goods.

• Economic Issue

Darlantan - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

Zitat von Bweaty: „There was a genius system of black AH, a NPC that buys items as a item sink, also to add loot to mobs for drop, so we get drops yet it's still 100% player crafted items. The problem is, it's in Caerleon. (Or pvp citys you got to go thru Caerleon to get too anyway). So not only do you have to 'brave' pvp to get in. It's also 'the' city for everything. Only way to get to other continents. Central. With the ~1024 max players that seems to be hard coded per zone. It's going to sta…

• Zitat von Holoin: „Zitat von Darlantan: „Zitat von Holoin: „Zitat von Darlantan: „The game can survive without reds and gankers, but it cannot survive without casuals. “ The games end game is blackzone pvp. In blackzone, the guilds sustain by themself, so they dont need the casuals for anything(well maybe for the fun of hunting noobs when they enter the blackzones).Redzones on the other hand, without the gankers/pvpers gatherers and crafters would have no job, as they would not be able to sell m…

• Zitat von Holoin: „Zitat von Darlantan: „The game can survive without reds and gankers, but it cannot survive without casuals. “ The games end game is blackzone pvp. In blackzone, the guilds sustain by themself, so they dont need the casuals for anything(well maybe for the fun of hunting noobs when they enter the blackzones). Redzones on the other hand, without the gankers/pvpers gatherers and crafters would have no job, as they would not be able to sell much at all. On the other hand, gankers a…

• Zitat von Heelidar: „You are right when you are pointing out the problems. But I completely disagree with your solutions. Increasing the re-spawn rates will only cause inflation and move the problem a tier higher. The main problem here is the teleport to BZ system, easily accessible one-town trade hub and large zerg-like alliances. If you look at most of the feedback topics, you will notice that even though people are complaining about different things, all the problems come from the same three …

• Zitat von Holoin: „Zitat von Mirean: „I just don't get it. It seems like so many people miss the real point of red zones & why they are specifically around the major city. Red zones exist so when people start frequently moving goods from safe cities to Caerleon you can kill them, or if you see someone walking through with high tier gear/ a rare mount. The real issue isn't that Red zones are too punishing for PvP. It's that there isn't a great way to identify the juicy targets. What is needed is …

• Zitat von Darrius: „Zitat von Wayland: „Didn't read the full thread, don't care to either way. Don't care if you give a damn about my opinion or not either, just wanted to say the system as it is now is exactly as it should be, to all those dipshit "bang,bang haha I keel you!" people out there : You want to just randomly walk around killing other people and ruining their fun by just taking THEIR hours of work and time they spent gathering / crafting / refining without any penalty at all? Guess w…