Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 187.

• Zitat von Katarina: „I am not really concerned about Gold Sellers, because the developers are doing a great job at removing them from the game actually too good of a job I think, and it was only recently I was able to get these douche gold sellers off Ingress the Mobile APP I play I got sick and tired of seeing their chat spamming. When is the last time you saw a gold seller spam chat in Albion? “ You don't see them for two reasons: - it's beta, less people buy silver just to be wiped - the age …

• Zitat von Jonathan_Silverblood: „I merely think you're extrapolating data too far. Not a single beta so far that I have played (and I've been here a while), has had such significant issues as you describe. In fact, I think you're the first one to bother enough to take action, and you're taking action in a rather hostile way. I had respect for you and your data mindset, but the more you type, the more the world appears to revolve around you and that is simply not going work out in the end. Do as …

• Zitat von Jonathan_Silverblood: „Goodbye @Gevlon - your actions was predicted beforehand and you're free to go play something else. Have fun elsewhere. “ We'll see if the devs say that or fix this nonsense. You know, a game before release doesn't need that kind of bad publicity that I can create with a few clicks. Please note that I do not want to stop SI from monetizing, I don't care about the gold price itsef. I want to stop speculation on monetizing, that doesn't affect SI income. Sure it aff…

• Zitat von Nytefury: „After reading your Eve link (and while ive played quite a bit of it off and on since 2007 im hardly an expert) but it seems they stepped in to protect the economy and thus likely made less profit from the result. If that is the case it's not quite in line with your accusation here: “ Yes, EVE devs are known to give up profit just to protect the integrity of the game. However, what EVE devs did afterwards is irrelevant. I proved that the practice exists, so it can exist here …

• @Darlantan forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=2493035 @Jonathan_Silverblood no it's not. If you were the only player on the server, you couldn't do anything else with your gold than buying premium and fireworks. Gold is essentially real money coupon that can be used to buy services from SI and trade it to other players who can use it for the same thing

• Zitat von Darlantan: „You're a conspiracy theorist aren't you? I am not going to make a comment on your post it's just too outlandish for me. “ Yes, a profit oriented company doing stuff that makes them profit is outlandish. Hint: CCP Games of EVE Online admitted doing this. Can you point to the report of third party audit of the gold trading system of Albion?

• Zitat von Darlantan: „You sound like a regulator here. The price of gold will be determined by the market and it should (speculation or not). The concern I have is that gold prices doesn't seem to drop once they've risen to a threshold, which means inflation is running rampant and that the only thing that is valuable in this game is gold. “ Let me enlighten you: the gold price is maybe affected by market, but it's ultimately in the hands of SI. They can spawn an account, put a zillion silver on …

• I don't care about the underlying cause. It allows speculation with profit that makes any kind of gameplay laughably ineffective. If you want wealth, you just sit naked at your island and watch the gold price and make decisions based on real life effects. "sit naked at your island and watch the gold price and make decisions based on real life effects" is not the kind of game I want to play, period. And that's before I even think of how easy it is for any SI employee to make a couple billion silv…

• Zitat von Sunfusion: „Smart move, throwing a tantrum like a small child and making threats if you don't get your way … You've shown your true colors. You just head shotted your credibility. Any of your input that might have some validation or merit is now null and void. GG... “ I won't play a "game" where the main wealth generator has nothing to do with the game world. So there are two possible outcomes: - I get this nonsense fixed and then I just skyrocketed my credibility - I don't get this no…

• Zitat von Taurean: „All the participants are voluntary. Don't like the market? Then don't play. But telling other people what they can or cannot sell/trade to other people is heavy handed and oppressive. “ No, it's not more voluntary than putting on gear before going to a GvG. Sure, if you can't care less, you can do it naked. But if you care about your performance, you participate. Here you can make much more silver than on anything else. But this isn't gameplay at all, you aren't using in-game…

• Zitat von Taurean: „In a free, player-driven market, there will always be speculation. Although playing the markets is not my thing, I don't see this as a problem. Market pvp is as valid as any other form of pvp. “ Speculate on Slate Block! Or T6.2 mace. Or T7 horses. Or on any game item. Gold is not a game item, no gameplay involves gold (you can't craft gear or use it as consumable or feed it to horses), it's a real money equivalent. Speculating on gear needs you to understand how players play…

• Stop gold speculation please!

Gevlon - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

goldjump.png The price of gold increased by 25% in the last 24 hours. This is pretty horrible. No, not the new price, the change itself. Why? Because last evening and today early morning I played over 4 hours, being engaged and immersed in the game and happily noticed that I made over a million silver by clever trading and was pretty happy about my performance. Then I saw the gold prices and realized that if I had just sold everything and bought gold for all my cash, I could have finished in 10 …

• EVE.png This is the player activity of EVE Online, the most famous sandbox game. It's been losing players steadily in the last 4 years. They went free to play last year as a "Hail Mary" move, gained a bunch of new alts, but activity is dropping even faster than before. There were two events that temporarily changed the trend: the B-R fight, when $300K worth of top tier ships were destroyed and the Goon war, when the largest player coalition was defeated and kicked out of the "black zone" part th…

• This isn't a MOBA. Highly imbalanced PvP is not a problem to be fixed, but the essence of sandbox gameplay. Those who work with herding the cats needed to form a superior team are rightfully claiming victory over a resource. Players who "simply can't survive in the black zone and/or don't want to play there -- but they still want to engage aggressively in PvP." are annoying everyone and should be shown the door. Devs should not do anything to encourage PvP. They should do everything to support e…

• Current situation of the game

Beitrag

I think you fundamentally misunderstand "sandbox game". This is not a game with the purpose of PvP. It's a game where PvP is a tool to gain whatever you aim for. Typically the players aim for high gear or territory ownership. PvP action is helpful or even necessary to gain these goals. If you aim for PvP itself, you are likely playing the wrong game. It doesn't mean you can't play, but you are not the target audience and no dev will cater to you and the players will consider you a nuisance. Let …

• Crafting taxes are too high.

Beitrag

The buildings are player owned and not managed by devs. You can: - buy one during the monthly auction (expect to pay 5M+ in Fort Sterling) - you can fast travel to other cities (fun fact: I made about a million when FS Leatherworker owners had some cartel to put prices at 90%, because I noticed that it's profitable to buy cheap hides, fast travel them to Lymhurst, craft them, fast travel back) - build your own building on an island. Then you have no tax, but no 15% resource return either.

• Premium is mandatory for any kind of competitive play. It was stated multiple times. Deal with it.

• I think you fundamentally misunderstand "sandbox game". This is not a game with the purpose of PvP. It's a game where PvP is a tool to gain whatever you aim for. Typically the players aim for high gear or territory ownership. PvP action is helpful or even necessary to gain these goals. If you aim for PvP itself, you are likely playing the wrong game. It doesn't mean you can't play, but you are not the target audience and no dev will cater to you. While your suggestions are technically right, mea…

• Or maybe they should make HG black-zone only.

• You could add the focus to the login screen info (where current silver and kills and fame and such are) so we don't log in the wrong focus alt.