Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-4 von insgesamt 4.

• Claymore NEW SKILL Splitting Strike

Cupidojj - - Feedback Testserver

Beitrag

Zitat von MrHamsolo: „lol its a bug dude its an npc skill its only on t4 claymore on test servers “ I was sad to hear that. =/

• Claymore NEW SKILL Splitting Strike

Cupidojj - - Feedback Testserver

Beitrag

Will the Splitting Strike ability come in for all the swords or just for Claymore? I loved that ability. Is this skill still not on the test server? I was able to see it in a video of a youtuber.forum.albiononline.com/index.p…ea53db8a16bbf24e997151064forum.albiononline.com/index.p…ea53db8a16bbf24e997151064forum.albiononline.com/index.p…ea53db8a16bbf24e997151064

• one hand sword rework

Cupidojj - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Beitrag

Here's to discuss ideas and I think the one-handed sword is weak. Sends me a video of someone playing with this player in pvp, gvg, 1v1 and pk. It is only useful against boss. I love one-handed sword she could jump and give silence, or skip and stop with 2 loads. currently it is useless against players.

• one hand sword rework

Cupidojj - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Beitrag

I love knights with sword and shield. I love playing PVP. But playing with sword and shield is totally useless in pvp, gvg, pk and 1v1. These two items need buffs. The interruption is useless, is only used against the boss. Against the player or mob is very difficult to use I prefer silence. The sword would be more useful if you jump on the enemy causing stun / silence, because a tank it enters the bottom line with a lot of CC. To do this it needs a jump with Stun or silence if silence he would …