Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-3 von insgesamt 3.

• Zitat von Servantes: „New player to Albion. Been following the game from a distance and decided now that its in Final Beta, I should get in on the founders pack and status. Even though I've heard of the decline in active players on the map I find this normal since most are taking BETA the wrong way and get upset about the wipes. Anyway I have a discord Im in EST, I probably won't be daily active but def once or twice a week. If possible I'd like to join a guild that can help speed up my process …

• Thank you for reply, you can come to discord so I know when you going to be online, and I will add you as soon as I get home.

• FaTa_Logo_001.png <Fairy Tale Gaming> - Where your dream come true. FaTa_Recruitment_Banner_001.png FaTa Gaming was found back on Jan 22, 2016 in Blade and Soul as Honey Badgers. Where we started as a small guild then soon became top guild in the server. After Blade and Soul, cause of real life problem, our guild soon disband and never regroup again. Only few of our members still stay in touch. Now I decide to reform the guild, Albion Online is my next goal. My goal is to create a small and warm…