Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 32.

• NEVER BUY THIS GAME !!!!!!!!

Vadnarr - - Rants

Beitrag

They've addressed it. They've been very transparent. Don't let the door hit you.

• Lag issues (Update 8/23/17 8:05 PM) They have been very transparent with all issues so far. See provided link above.

• When will people learn that the game is not balanced around 1v1 combat... let alone useless duels.

• Zitat von Frostfire2k: „I use daggers with silence invis and the whole shabang. I usually roam the world solo and come across fights now and then. Usually i own since people dont risk much out there, but sometimes i die, and thats okay. Dying is okay, as long as i know where i fucked up. So this healer comes up to me while im fighting stuff in one of the little instanced dungeons. I inspect him, and find that he's using tier 4 gear. Hmmm, easy kill right? I mean have silence, MAJOR burst damage …

• Zitat von Wirtsleg: „Zitat von Vadnarr: „Zitat von Wirtsleg: „Nature is easily just as competitive as holy; again, both have distinct strengths and weaknesses. Holy, for instance, is very susceptible to push back and DPS focus as it has only heal throughput to keep itself up, whereas HoTs + protection and + heal% alter the effectiveness of your heals when you need them as nature. Bear in mind that you do not have the same big 'emergency' heal that 1h holy has so you'd better have HoTs rolling BE…

• Expedition boot out

Vadnarr - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von NdruVaida: „Will this game ever fking work? If no DDoS or insane lags or random disconnects then content not working. For the last week I could play maybe like and hour or two cause god damn servers doesnt work. BEST 30$ I EVER SPENT. “ What content isn't working?

• Isn't it kinda sad.

Vadnarr - - Server Performance

Beitrag

Zitat von monkaS: „there a big ddos going on no game update will fix that “ There is plenty of ways to fix it and they are currently working on that fix. There's plenty of DDOS mitigation tech to stop or minimize interference from the DDOS.

• Isn't it kinda sad.

Beitrag

Zitat von Suuyang: „My only issue, is that when someone is paying for a game, or even buying a founders pack. If they have a limited time to play and what not like me for instance, it becomes a real waste of money if you can never play because the game is always down when you are able to. I know the game just came out and their trying to fix their issues but for the people who paid so much to only be able to pay so little is a bit saddening. “ Again, this is a temporary problem every game suffer…

• Isn't it kinda sad.

Beitrag

Well considering every single MMO including FFXIV, WoW, Wildstar, SWtoR, LOTR, ESO, etc, etc have had issues for about a month after release this shouldnt be a shocker. I'm not talking about expansions, even those have issues for a week or two. The initial release is almost always a month or more of issues. And to be honest, over the many years playing MMOs, SBI has been pretty damn transparent about specifics of what they are facing and the solutions they're working on. They've also promised to…

• Expedition boot out

Vadnarr - - Bugs

Beitrag

It is happening to me in Caerleon, Lymehurst, and Bridge Watch. You are not alone. The exact same thing down to the letter. I will have it happen multiple times then finally it works. It can work the first time, or as many as the 5th attempt. Generally speaking, for me, it's taking 2-3 attempts at least to get into one without getting booted to the log-in screen. Also it doesn't let me log in the first time as well but always instantly the second time I try to log in.

• Zitat von Telgin: „You know what would be supper smart but very very few games have ever brought this up? Make it LEGIT to buy and sell for RL money. In fact set up a system for it. Then unban all the people u banned and let people make income of your game GG win win. “ Umm... it's called gold. That's the in-game money buy/sell system. They already have that. And legitimizing gold-selling, which destroys economies in-game, is a horrible idea.

• Zitat von Fictio: „Zitat von Vadnarr: „Zitat von Fictio: „Zitat von doshha: „In all my 20+ gaming years, all the popular games has had continued gold sellers. They have always found a way to make real money if a game is very popular. This problem has never been resolved, and has ruined every game economy. “ Sure but its like SBI want to get attacked, they attack the gold sellers and they got ddos back all day long, i'm pretty sure there's something between the gold sellers and the ddos attacks, …

• Zitat von Axolotl: „Zitat von Mardonius: „Fair enough. But with the success of the game, and assuming it will stay successful, maybe you should consider a European server and/or staff as I am sure there are lots of us Europeans who want (and currently are) to play an old-school sandbox MMO. “ We have no plans to open another server, as this would go against the principle of Albion Online being played in one global server. As for European staff: pretty much all of us are, as our office is based i…

• Zitat von TheNoniTrader: „Zitat von doshha: „In all my 20+ gaming years, all the popular games has had continued gold sellers. They have always found a way to make real money if a game is very popular. This problem has never been resolved, and has ruined every game economy. “ The only way to "fix" that is to allow everyone to participate in the gold buying/selling. “ Banning all the sellers AND buyers also works.

• Zitat von Fictio: „Zitat von doshha: „In all my 20+ gaming years, all the popular games has had continued gold sellers. They have always found a way to make real money if a game is very popular. This problem has never been resolved, and has ruined every game economy. “ Sure but its like SBI want to get attacked, they attack the gold sellers and they got ddos back all day long, i'm pretty sure there's something between the gold sellers and the ddos attacks, it's kinda obvious lmao “ The DDOS will…

• Zitat von doshha: „In all my 20+ gaming years, all the popular games has had continued gold sellers. They have always found a way to make real money if a game is very popular. This problem has never been resolved, and has ruined every game economy. “ I personally have never seen any game get rid of all the gold sellers if it has any decent player base willing to buy. The problem is that people buy the stuff which makes gold sellers far more persistent. It definitely does significant harm to the …

• Zitat von Wirtsleg: „Nature is easily just as competitive as holy; again, both have distinct strengths and weaknesses. Holy, for instance, is very susceptible to push back and DPS focus as it has only heal throughput to keep itself up, whereas HoTs + protection and + heal% alter the effectiveness of your heals when you need them as nature. Bear in mind that you do not have the same big 'emergency' heal that 1h holy has so you'd better have HoTs rolling BEFORE you need them (though you do have th…

• I agree with both points. Right now my "main" is Nature at T5, just shy of T6 and my Holy is T4 just shy of T5. I hesitate to continue Nature because I don't want to be greatly hindered or a giant liability in small fights later on. I feel that's where I will end up a lot. The problem is I strongly prefer the HoT style over the direct reactionary Holy style. The dispel factor is a huge fear of mine that I will be useless in smaller fights. So I follow up with this next question for you guys. (ho…

• Wearing any combination and being able to contribute (although not as effectively) isn't the same as wearing whatever you want for any role you want.....

• I'm out

Vadnarr - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

OP claims to have played EvE and also claims he has never seen a time where he was unable to fight back and lost his goods. Even if that's true, he should have seen it happen to others. And not being able to run OR fight? Right, happens in EvE too. Spit the salt out, buy new stuff and try again. Or leave. No one will care either way.