Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1.000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

• Zitat von Neradas: „love "automatique answers" I just notice a default and understood maybe its just an information file update missing Screen : drive.google.com/file/d/1SzK_C…GcPGsAab/view?usp=sharing so yes its write compatible Iphone 5s thx for dont care “ The screenshot you link is something that Apple populates, not us - as we can only limit by iOS version on Testflight, *not* via device type. We announced which devices are useable and compatible in our article where you found the signup li…

• [Done] Forum Maintenance

Talion - - News & Announcements

Beitrag

Hello everyone, Tuesday, January 22, at 14:00 UTC we will take down our forum for an upgrade of the forum software. This is scheduled to take about an hour. Forum will be unreachable during that time. -Talion

• Zitat von Terms and Conditions: „11.2 Multiple registrations, as well as setting up and operating multiple User Accounts at our Services are allowed. However, if the User is playing the Game with multiple Characters at the same time, all of the following rules must be followed: i) the Characters may not interact or cooperate with each other if they are located outside of a player city, guild home territory, personal island or guild island, ii) the Characters may not engage in combat together and…

• And finally it's reviewed and released. -Talion

• Just a generic "Your version is still waiting for Beta Review, there are many factors that contribute to the time required"-answer etc. that came in about an hour ago. Quite frustrating for us as well. -Talion

• Version incompatible?

Talion - - iOS Test Forum

Beitrag

Zitat von postlarval: „Who did you piss off at Apple? I updated our company app twice since Saturday and it was approved within a day both times. “ Interesting. I don't know if we pissed anybody off. I didn't do anything. Should ask the programmers... Is your company's app on Testflight or in the store? If the latter, do they maybe have different review processes? -Talion

• We've reached out to Apple, again, to see why this is taking so long. We've yet to receive an answer. -Talion

• The version goes to Apple as soon as it's ready. Rest is in their hands. After the issues with their testflight system they apparently have some sort of backlog with testing all the stuff that was handed in. We don't know any more than you do. -Talion

• Hello everyone, There is a bug that was introduced with Patch #2 regarding the siphoning mages in resources territories at the moment. It looks like they gather more points than they are supposed to (clarification: their respawn times factor into the 'more points than they're supposed to'). Thank you for everyone who reported the bug – we are aware of it, have verified it and are working to get a Hotfix out as soon as possible. As for the additional points that were/are given out during this tim…

• Kay Hotfix #4 - Ver. 1.10.351 - REV 108124 / 12 January 2018 - Fixed a bug that was causing the Greataxe ability Whirlwind to deal no damage - Ice and Fire expedition maps are now available from Vanity Merchants - Completing Ice and Fire now grants the correct reward (250 Snowballs) - Lowered Marmot respawn time in Good Deeds questline - Fixed spell indicator for Morgana Crossbowman - Fixed a bug that prevented cities from being claimed

• Hey everyone, Apple is having hiccups in their review process for today's version and it will be delayed. We cannot give any ETA (not even a guesstimate) for it, sorry. -Talion

• iOS test key request

Talion - - iOS Test Forum

Beitrag

Zitat von SHARKY: „I think the sign-up for iOS beta is still open: iOS Beta Signups and invitations to the test You can use the form that post links to, to sign-up. They send out the invites on Fridays. Good luck with the surgery, and the subsequent recovery. “ What this guy said. Get well! -Talion

• Hey Raithe, It should not. I was told that it happens during submitting the item *to* the marketplace. -Talion

• Hello everyone, One sneaky and very annoying bug snuck in with today's patch. Items that you list on the Marketplace will lose their quality levels. This will get hotfixed server-side with the downtime tomorrow. Until then we can only suggest not to put any items with a quality level higher than normal on the Marketplace. We are very sorry for the inconvenience. -Talion

• Kay Patch #2 / VER 1.10.351 - REV 107915 / 10 January 2018 Feel the Breath of Winter! From January 10th to January 31st, the Breath of Winter will blanket Albion in snow and frost. Featured events include: - Good Deeds, a unique world quest chain only available during Breath of Winter. - The Icy Battleground, a PvP battleground accessible during Breath of Winter from four portal stones in Caerleon. - Ice and Fire, a special winter-themed expedition that will put your group’s skills to the test. …

• [09.01] Webserver Maintenance

Beitrag

'ello everyone, On Tuesday, January 09, during our normal downtime starting at 10:00 UTC, our tech guys will do some things with the webserver infrastructure. This may lead to temporary downtimes of webpage, forum and associated things. Hiccups are expected to last no longer than an hour. -Talion

• Hey everyone, The ingame GvG schedule erroneously said GvGs would start on January 21, when they were supposed to start today. This was a mistake in the schedule list, and all GvGs start today as intended. We will hotfix the client today to reflect the correct times ingame as well. Sorry for the confusion. -Talion

• Breath of Winter is Coming

Beitrag

'ello everyone. The Breath of Winter event will come to Albion early next year. It will start on January 10 and will bring all the icy goodness that you can imagine. Want to know what's in store? You can have a look at our update page! Enjoy - and Happy Holidays everyone. -Talion

• Invalid Digital Signature

Talion - - Bugs

Beitrag

ello! Nope, I do not see a reason - and neither do I get any warning message like that either. Where exactly does it happen? -Talion

• Kay Hotfix #3 / VER 1.0.351 - REV 106758 / 20 December 2017 Changes - Reduced the duration of the Siphoning Mage Iceblock from 30 to 15 seconds - Reduced maximum amount of Iceblocks used from 6 to 3 - 3 when attacking with 8 or more players - 2 when attacking with 6 or more players - 1 when attacking with 4 or more players