Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 57.

• I'm tired of cheats!

Green21 - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

Well Hackers will always hack. A good thing is that SBI bans the troughoutly. A bad thing is. That they even can hack ^^. The sad thing is ... that they need to hack to have fun. I know so many games that where ruined cause of these. -- But really. Ban them all!

• Zitat von Erika: „Zitat von Teech: „Zitat von Erika: „The dedicated chest farmer in my guild reported around 200k an hour. This was red zone chests, in a zone he was very experienced in and knew all the potential spawn locations. He also took some time finding the perfect zone, things like no camps near hills for example, which are far more dangerous than ones on even ground. (i myself have camped on top of hills with a chest in view waiting for some chest farmer to come so i could gank them whi…

• Sad that i cant dislike this xD. But heck. Dungeons with multilevels where always an good idea. Ragnarok Online had these. Lots of RPG used them. The problem here is, that it would be beaten too fast and get old. Don't shuffle SOA fantasys into a game xD. The novel was good the first few volumes ... then i just wanted to read about kriito being miserable xD. From a game perpestive SOA sucks. WHo would play that ...

• Expect Shortages in alot of crafted Ressources soonish. If this keep on for a few days more. Literally will make it impossible to advance for most of the playerbase. Prices of raw resources drop and crafted will rise significantly if no idiots undercut each other.

• Excessive Learning Points Removed

Green21 - - News Archives

Beitrag

Goodjob removing the unfairness!....

• *clap clap* but the problem lays with the devs and the carebear atm. I don't like being zerg ganged. 1 vs1 is fne. But these mount changes and other stuff ... should be adjsuted. I mostly do yellwo pvp to train. Not yet up to the task. But it sucks ... if some pvp guy decides "shit hes better then me!" starts running of then trying to last ditch fight me. And then manages to remount ... and scurry off. But i doubt that T6+ ressources will become cheap. Before that happens big guilds will blockad…

• Zitat von Niuya: „Like really you guys tank? You guys really tank in expeditions? Is this somekind of roleplay? Why wouldnt you just go 4dps and aoe everything? Im getting to old for this shit. Source: Not a fucking pleb “ Yeah. The funny thing is. Tanks dont have that mor emitigation then others. But anything with +trheat of 60%+ is known as tank. As they're the once who will pull mostly aggro. I can go as tank with an Assasine Build and Platearmor. I do so much dps that the mobs dont have any …

• Zitat von tbsalois: „Today I was in a T5 expedition with for people from the same guild. I was a frost staff user with a shield. They claimed that I produced too much threat and messed up the agro system because of the shield and asked me to take it off. After I refused saying that I need to level it up and that when I use great frost staff I still grab a lot of the agro, they kicked me. Then after being kicked I receive a 15 minute penalty. Am I in right for not wanting to change my build or am…

• Gold prices/silver

Beitrag

youtube.com/watch?v=w-0TEJMJOhk Music for this thread.

• Did you spam the guild channel= Yes. Just repost it every 3 minutes ... and stop the spam. The more you spam, the more others spam... There's nothign stating the time needed to see something as spam. But 20 seconds are in the realm of it and up to the GM/MOD to decide if your spamming or not. Stop this 12 year old shit posting on the forum and write a ticket, if you think you where wrongfully muted.

• Really SBI?

Beitrag

Zitat von Hickory: „@Korn "And if you are a legit player and help out new players with some items or silver, it is also not a problem." That's fine, but how are the new players meant to know if their benefactor is legit? “ They dont. And they shouldn't accept anything outside of trusted friends.

• Really SBI?

Beitrag

"Hey, i want to gift you 10mio silver!" Dude ... anyone will say "But i didnt know!" then . No tolerance. No lieing. Just banning. Anyone doing RMT should get a ban. And idiots that take 10mio silver from an unknown person ... ban. Whoever is that stupid should be banned so they learn. As for friends giving stuff to each other. ONLY do it with people you know and trust. If he got that silver from an gold seller you're screwed ^^.

• An Online game. xD

• The main problem is people crafting with focus. Undercutting the normal price... so normal crafts dont make anything. And focus crafters earn only abotu much as the normal crafts would have. AND then EVERYONE undercuts each other ... And we get a state ... where it's cheaper to set up an buy order for ressources at an reasonable price and wait. Then craft it yourself. PS: The death spiral: Low Craft Worth>Lesser Worth of Ressources>Low Craft Worth etc is going strong atm. Seeing lots of dip down…

• lOl I wouldn't even be 50 units near an guild camp ... well someone will be rageing alot xD.

• Blaeming the idiots shortcutting trough an guild area xD... And getting hooked ^^. GJ, sadly people only wear cheap stuff xD. Or i would ask guilds for permission to fish too ... fishermens are cool ~

• Zitat von Axolotl: „The daily maintenance time is picked to both inconvenience the least amount of players possible, while not inconveniencing us too much (we also need to be awake and around in case something goes haywire) - there are no plans to change the time. “ I think it's a good time. Based on the fact that eu people who work for you are wide awake then. The only thing is ... do we need a daily maintance? Atm, yes. There's probably lots of stuff to tweak from day to day and other things t…

• Combating "Gold Sellers"

Green21 - - News Archives

Beitrag

Hit them where it hurts most! In they're sacks! Gold Sacks! I really hope you get paypal to ban these accounts and freeze them. They will make new ones ... which get frozen again. And i surely hope that it will net them a loss, then stopping to mess with alibion... b but one can only dream. Gold sellers will be around. As long as idiots are around buying 1mio silver for 4 dollars. Keep banning the idiots, someday you got them all. Then goldseller can't sell they're stuff ... even for 1 penny.

• How does X .1 work

Green21 - - Beginner's Questions

Beitrag

T5 has sometimes more skills then a T4. Which are only needed if you have higher levels in wearing these then. T4.1 has the same Power as an T5 T4.2 =T5.1=T6 T4.3= T5.2=T6.1=T7 T5.3=T6.2=T7.1=T8 etc Power means more from everything. Stats increase based on the power of your equipment. Durability below 70% decreases the power of an item ... till 0% where the item breaks and no power is left. So always repair your stuff before 50% if possible. There rep kits you can craft for emergencys. As a pro …

• Zitat von Katsas: „Don't need to do that, just stop gathering, farming and crafting with your alts. I see so many have alts for these jobs. Write more posts, stream more videos where good player have 3 char (and maybe more) with VIP status. BETAS geezers have so much gold that they can buy now 1 year vip status for all alts. And now you are crying for lower profit coz you need more GOLD. If you want normal economy dont be father, mother, son and daughter in one place. PS. Maybe lets do changes t…