Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 977.

• bugged recipes, bad tax-calculations

ZaZii - - Bugs

Beitrag

Sup, 1) Zitat von ZaZii: „game is inconsistent as fck. I'd straight up stamp those as bugs. - t7 gigantify takes 71 firetouched mullein, while every other potion has even numbers (6, 8, 18, 24, 36, 72). The focus however is calculated as if it needed 72 firetouched mullein. - Poison potions (t8) have same focus-costs as t8 invi-pot, but lower resources. I'd also stamp those as bug and say it should've been 24/24 on the t7 and t5 herbs. “ 2) Also, what is the magic behind taxes on alchemy and cra…

• Zitat von MrMimi: „There is awesome guide! Thank u! I have a question about Alchemy. Do u know where could I find the base focus points to craft every potion? And also the focus cost effeciency formula for the alchemy?=) “ Focus to craft is based on the input of resources. e.g. if you craft something with 16 leather, it will cost twice the focus of an item that requires only 8 leather. Same story for alchemy. Per resource that you throw it, it costs 35 focus as base. So, if you take a t7 resi po…

• Zitat von Kantos: „However, the station set at 25% tax rate only gets 141 silver from this craft and is thus running at a steep loss only considering cost of food, a -40% ROI only considering food when run at that rate. “ Good catch. My math was based on crafting stations. Refining stations have similar mechanics. (And like people pointed out, I based food-costs pretty high up while in fact one can buy it for 10-20% cheaper) I forgot about the high taxes on cook and alchemist(?). Nutrition/itemv…

• Zitat von Doppelgangar: „I've seen some saddles for sale, how did they make them? ç_ç “ xmas event reward. They were available in chests which players could open a few times a day after fighting over those. SBI fcked up, though and players were able to loot dozens up to a hundred of those saddles on their own. So - those things WERE available during an event, and the xmas giant stags only craftable during that. The normal Giant Stags t6, however, were a referral reward a while back. Check out th…

• There is only that much silver a player "needs" to have fun. With battle-mounts, that number went up by a bit, but I've been there, too. I'm not that kind of guy to run around giving away things (ARCH may tell different - lul) But showing/helping others how to get theirs is the next-best thing which I'm comfortable with^^ Furthermore, I dislike how some players abuse communities' lack of knowledge to profit - so this throws some rocks in their way.

• New Crafting tool

ZaZii - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

Zitat von Rainphase: „What I am making looks sorta like this. “ I see... That's very hard-coded. In my calculations, I write what resources are needed for the craft (e.g. a 2h-firestaff: 20 planks + 12 steel) and it then shows me something like this: gxoip1E.jpg So I can see at first look how expensive a 7.1 is, compare it to 8.0 and 6.2 or 5.3, and so on. The "MatsNeeded" is a variable representing the actual resource-need (after resource-return), so I can easily change it to 55% and see the co…

• Zitat von Ravenar: „@ZaZii so to me it sounds that anything under 20% could actually be fair tax... I am happy with that. “ That's also my conclusion. With 4-5% going away for food alone, having 7% tax does not leave much room to juggle^^. It is 2-3% tax to cover the daily fix costs of stone and potential defense. Throw 10 stacks t7 using 2% tax, and all you get is 126k... Taking that as a daily is fairly low since stone alone eats 160k silver/day. Potential 100k-1000k as a split of the defense,…

• Zitat von Ravenar: „what is the Fair Price™ for a building to have tax at? “ I'm no VOC, but maybe I can answer the question anyways: Crafting items takes nutrition worth around 11% of the item-value. That means, if you craft a t8.0 armor - which has a value of 4064 - it will consume around 440 nutrition. Now, I'll skip the math, but nutrition per silver is for non-favorite food around 0,25 and for favorite obviously 0,5 - therefore to feed that nutrition back into the building it would cost the…

• New Crafting tool

ZaZii - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

Zitat von Rainphase: „I'm also actually in the process of making a fully macro Excel spreadsheet which will update you all gear in all tiers and .1.2.3 For costing based upon you inputing crafting material prices. Thus in a quick glance you can determine if 6.2 or 7.1 or flat 8 is cheaper to craft at that given time with current market prices. “ You mean, something like that? docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d…gid=1766569460&range=O124 Got a sheet where I basically type in the raw resource-prices an…

• Zitat von MadDave: „Hey guys, first of all thank you for asking before actually doing anything. Our position is quite simple. As long as you just look and analyze we are ok with it. The moment you modify or manipulate something or somehow interfere with our services we will react (e.g. perma-ban, take legal action, whatever). As some of you have already pointed out, using WireShark or silimar tools to analyze network traffic is undetectable from our end and we therefore do not consider it an off…

• Castle score-points

ZaZii - - Bugs

Beitrag

Sup, I'm fairly certain that Mercia-castles rewarded 8 points per 10 minutes the 2nd month around for a sum of 1152 points/24h. Now, 3rd month, it should be 16 - no? May actually work (i dont know, you can check it yourself), but the description says "You will score 8 [...]" per 10 minutes. So, basically reporting bad localization Cheers

• Zitat von Stravanov: „Zitat von Zalrenic: „I don't understand why the plot owners don't deserve to turn a profit... Am I missing something here? “ There is a difference between "turning a profit" and running a cartel. There has recently been a cartel that pushed up prices kind of fast. A cartel like that needs to be broken by actions like this once in a while. “ It was noticable a few times where suddenly every single station went from 7-12% up to 20% And they held those 20% for a day or two unt…

• Zitat von VOC: „Meh, we shall see, if no one really cares then ya probably. Not having the impact I thought I would. “ It's only been one week. You really think people would just change their behavior within a week? If it were some very hot spots - like: closest possible - and you kept them at 100% food and lowest tax, then yeah. This would take almost every business other buildings had and you'd force them into lowering prices. But with your current spots, many people just prefer to take the mo…

• Zitat von ZaZii: „When it comes to 7.3 and 8.3, sometimes even 7.2/8.2, transmuting resources is more reliable then gatherers selling those. Examples: Take a look at what 8.3 raw costs on the market. And now compare it to 8.2 raw plus the transmuation-costs. Quite often, enchanting 8.3 saves you 10-50k per raw resource, which results in refined resources being up to 200k cheaper in production. This is pretty niche, so will only serve good for pretty hardcore crafter. Still, some of them are not …

• So - we getting any more dev talks before patch?

• Zitat von owensssss: „I’ve been seeing a bunch of these “flintlock/firearms” ideas. Why in a world of magic and spells would one ever need to invent firearms? Magic already does the job better than a firearm can and anyone can learn magic in this world (not as in other worlds where magic users and non magic users are separated by sort of genetic/trait difference) so it’s not as if firearms are a necessary invention for an even playing field between nonmages and mages. It just thematically doesn’…

• new weapon-lines? I'm liking that. it's around 12 new spells per weapon, though.(6 different E, and bunch of shared Q and W) will certainly eat up a lot of dev-time. maybe after royal-versions of current weapons^^

• mail timestamp

ZaZii - - Bugs

Beitrag

Sup, I'm getting mails from the freakin' future! IDHPJun.jpg do your thing.

• Zitat von Sinatra.SUN: „there will always be things you want different “ Man, there are so many things wrong with this game... Zitat von Sinatra.SUN: „hours played “ 3150 hours since release alone. Probably twice/3x as much over the betas - lul... maybe I'm a masochist :thinking:

• Season 1 Championship

ZaZii - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

those necromancy-skills, even brought back Kostan himself