Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1.000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

• Zitat von Heelcatcher: „Zitat von pewtha: „Zitat von Heelcatcher: „The active on hunter hood is just too good in its current state. I could see it being just fine and still used, while being a REASONABLE nerf, if it had a limit similar to Mercenary armor. Reflect "Up to X dmg or X number of attacks OR 5 seconds, whichever occurs first". And this is comparing one strong active to another already strong active. “ bad idea its only coupple seconds, cooldown of a min and if you're too lazy to pay at…

• The arena is a problem

Stravanov - - Rants

Beitrag

Arenas were a nice addition to the game. I wish the map and objective resembled GvG's more, though. To fix the problem, they could just add a "vote abort" button to arenas. We already have this for expeditions. I'm actually not sure if arenas has it already or not.

• Bows!!

Stravanov - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

Zitat von nicolas2162: „So what? My opinion about balancing the game doesn't mean anything because i could have done that without playing with a guild and just doing HCE? Do you think people are happy when they invest hundreds of hour and they find out that their wep is shitt. This is a forum about balancing/improvement here Bow is unbalance and it's a bad weapon 5v5. Why are you just commenting my posts and neglecting everything because i could do better to FF. My opinion is applicable to 70% o…

• Zitat von Deserving: „There are frequent complaints regarding the accessibility of T8 materials in particular “ Where are these complaints? I would argue that you're trying to fix something that isn't broken.

• Bows!!

Beitrag

Zitat von nicolas2162: „Zitat von Stravanov: „Zitat von nicolas2162: „Exactly so you respec, It's not normal that 5-6 class are impossible to play 5v5. I don't have the time to respec, i have spend 4 months to spec my character. “ Getting 1-100 spec in a non-artifact weapon with LP takes 44 hours.Getting 1-100 spec without LP takes 148 hours.Both assuming a half decent group that can make a meager 200k fame per hour. If you spent 1 hour every day for 4 months, you would get more than 100/100 spe…

• Bows!!

Beitrag

Zitat von nicolas2162: „Exactly so you respec, It's not normal that 5-6 class are impossible to play 5v5. I don't have the time to respec, i have spend 4 months to spec my character. “ Getting 1-100 spec in a non-artifact weapon with LP takes 44 hours. Getting 1-100 spec without LP takes 148 hours. Both assuming a half decent group that can make a meager 200k fame per hour. If you spent 1 hour every day for 4 months, you would get more than 100/100 spec. In the same period you also gained LP, wh…

• Zitat von Ravenar: „Fair enough, I hve always wondered about the tax, it is % of what actually? Never been a top tier crafter/refiner so I just use cheap enough building or do something else with my focus points “ x% of the "item value" stat on all items in the game.

• Zitat von MrMimi: „I have a question about Alchemy. Do u know where could I find the base focus points to craft every potion? And also the focus cost effeciency formula for the alchemy?=) “ albiononline2d.com/en/item

• Zitat von Lyuien: „thats because the charge only goes to the position of the friend when the cast started, but when he moves he can move out of the range for the shield. i think its not a bug but pretty bad spelldesign “ Yep. The AoE should be centered on the targetted person. Not on where the guy with the knight boots happens to land.

• Zitat von Saya: „Zitat von Stravanov: „Zitat von Saya: „to everyone using Caerleon's market values to calculate food costs... keep in mind that the vast majority of plot owners either grow their own food (and thus value their food costs as zero) or buy directly in bulk at a much cheaper price from suppliers... “ The value of stuff you gathered yourself is not zero. "Opportunity cost" is a thing. He could have used his time to get more silver. Or he could have sold the food and made more silver. …

• Zitat von Saya: „to everyone using Caerleon's market values to calculate food costs... keep in mind that the vast majority of plot owners either grow their own food (and thus value their food costs as zero) or buy directly in bulk at a much cheaper price from suppliers... “ The value of stuff you gathered yourself is not zero. "Opportunity cost" is a thing. He could have used his time to get more silver. Or he could have sold the food and made more silver. In other words, they run their shops at…

• Zitat von Piddle: „I would never give away information this valuable for free to random strangers. I am both ashamed of and in awe of you. I suspect that few will properly appreciate the time and effort you put in. Good work. “ Indeed, this is why the community resourses are so shit atm. Many people sit on good tools and knowledge, but they just don't want to share it.

• Do you really have to start a new thread like this every 2nd day? This has been discussed endlessly.

• Zitat von ZaZii: „Zitat von Stravanov: „Zitat von Zalrenic: „I don't understand why the plot owners don't deserve to turn a profit... Am I missing something here? “ There is a difference between "turning a profit" and running a cartel. There has recently been a cartel that pushed up prices kind of fast. A cartel like that needs to be broken by actions like this once in a while. “ It was noticable a few times where suddenly every single station went from 7-12% up to 20%And they held those 20% for…

• Zitat von Zalrenic: „I don't understand why the plot owners don't deserve to turn a profit... Am I missing something here? “ There is a difference between "turning a profit" and running a cartel. There has recently been a cartel that pushed up prices kind of fast. A cartel like that needs to be broken by actions like this once in a while.

• Well, the hunter lodge sure got some traffic recently. Its out of food.

• Laborer returns disappear

Stravanov - - Bugs

Beitrag

When character A gives a laborer a journal and he finishes his work, character B can't see this. Character B can give the laborer a new job, however. When character B does this, character A won't get his reward.

• Ability goes on CD without applying its effect

Stravanov - - Bugs

Beitrag

In the video in the OP, the same happens: 1) Client shows the character not being incapacitated, so he can click the dodge 2) Server is a bit ahead of the client, and it says "no, you can't click that because you're incapacitated" 3) Client thinks the ability was cast, so it shows the ability as not cast

Stravanov - - Bugs

Beitrag

I'm pretty sure it has to do with how the client communicates with the server. When I spam an ability before its actually up (Druid Cowl), my client will tell me that its up. I can then click the skill on my client. The server says "No, you can't, because the skill is on cooldown". So we get a situation where my client thinks the skill is on cooldown, but its actually not. This was a bug way early in the life of WoW. And its something that is in many mmorpgs made by inexperienced teams until the…

Stravanov - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von Dagother: „Hi @Dreamerbg there was a similar report a while ago and it turned out the heal actually "hit" the target but the amount of damage the character was getting made it almost impossible to notice it. You can read and check the previous report in Total unbalance of the new weapons - Normal weapons VS party w/ full relics weapons (GvG video) So we'd need to see a video of it to analyze what actually happened. If you're having an issue with some spells getting "interrupted" and pu…