Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 467.

• If 5 ppl stand in AOE during a small zvz they are usually dead rather than caster, easiest counter in the game to that is cleric robe on your dps, which everyone uses. Also if you are using 5 reflects instead of knight helms/merc hoods in fights then theres something wrong So no, I cant imagine that situation

• Ganking really sucks

tabooshka - - Rants

Beitrag

Zitat von Midgard: „Zitat von slizzard: „Ganking is incredibly easy for the experienced mind. Knowing what your target will do is half the battle. For example the lizard mount on release had CC resist which made them incredibly difficult to kill/catch. At Savage I put our greatest minds to the task of learning how to solve this problem. Within one week of the mount being released we had developed an effective strategy of eliminating this advantage. “ Yeah, but can you do it solo? “ Yes, you can,…

• No reason to leave blackzone, if you are a blackzone player you will sell luxury goods in Caerleon then other people will do the transporting/trade to other blue cities. I like it, gives something extra to do while im waiting on timers/for people and offers additional income.

• or royal redesign

• Bows!!

tabooshka - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

bow is a good weapon, just isnt top tier.

• who said season is gonna start before the patch?

• Bows are underpowered

tabooshka - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Beitrag

twitch.tv/videos/230965037 bow op SMALL ANGLIA GUILD VS CUMBRIA ALLIANCE

• What do you mean Voc? Money guild lost 3 gvgs in Moonlit past 3 days.

• Ganking really sucks

tabooshka - - Rants

Beitrag

I lost all hope for you A guy that ganks(or rather he is thinking he ganks) for adrenaline, yet wears shitty gear and has nothing to lose, wheres your adrenaline coming from? Seems like I got it all right because im not the one crying about no targets. Its really cool that you are the minority "wanna be hardcore ganker" but you are shit at it, accept it and move on, or adapt and stop crying.

• Zitat von sirina: „Zitat von Gugusteh: „Zitat von sirina: „Zitat von Sinatra.SUN: „will only make everyone lose money. “ how? You can keep your old prices. Result: Only VOC losses money. 99% of the non affiliated user base wins. “ if someone owns a building that is not used a lot, he will lose money overtime because of reparations and bids “ Then don't bid for plots if you cannot afford to make losses, and use VOC's buildings in the meantime for your needs? “ nice solution, too bad it only works…

• Ganking really sucks

tabooshka - - Rants

Beitrag

Zitat von solventh: „learn to read previous posts before u comment on things @tabooshka consensual 1v1: albiononline.com/en/killboard/kill/13501204 consensual 1v1: albiononline.com/en/killboard/kill/13461889 consensual 1v1: albiononline.com/en/killboard/kill/13456203 consensual 1v1: albiononline.com/en/killboard/kill/13456201 consensual 1v1: albiononline.com/en/killboard/kill/13456195 your last 5 1v1s are above. the victim accepts the fight becos of your valuable wolf. none of them are "pure gat…

• Ganking really sucks

tabooshka - - Rants

Beitrag

Zitat von solventh: „they keep replaying the same shit on and on. these ppl dont gank. they keep looking at the thing with their own perspective. have u ever ganked and checked how much time it had taken for each victim? (dont count ur wolfpack speed parties, dungeon dives, portal campings or very hot spots and things close to that.) they killed solo and very small scale pvp. lotta ppl were playing this game for it. “ Takes on average 5 minutes to find someone if im actively looking for people, …

• Ganking really sucks

tabooshka - - Rants

Beitrag

Zitat von solventh: „Zitat von letwolf: „@sirina this is too easy life for ganker. Gatherer worked hard for 1 hour, filling his bag with precious materials. Why some ganker beatch could get it easy way in 10 second? And given that resource prices will go up it would be even more easy money for ganker That way circumstances are too in favor on gankers. And then devs must at least give +30% damage bonus and combat passives to gatherer gears so gatherer could fight back, not just silly die. “ yeah …

• Ganking really sucks

tabooshka - - Rants

Beitrag

Zitat von sirina: „Zitat von letwolf: „@sirina this is too easy life for ganker. Gatherer worked hard for 1 hour, filling his bag with precious materials. Why some ganker beatch could get it easy way in 10 second? And given that resource prices will go up it would be even more easy money for ganker That way circumstances are too in favor on gankers. And then devs must at least give +30% damage bonus and combat passives to gatherer gears so gatherer could fight back, not just silly die. “ I guess…

• Zitat von letwolf: „Zitat von sirina: „can you link source please? “ NDA Balance Playtestsat the end (keeps updating) Zitat von Midgard: „Sick to death about people getting hung up on ‘buff’ or ‘nerf’. It’s called balancing. “ when nerf, it's getting worse for all who invested their hours into that itemwhen buff, it's getting better for those few who played that, and attracts more people to use that item. wtf nerf anything and ruining their investments?! “ your logic is hot garbage dude If you b…

• Finally, that will put fire more in line with other dps specs. How can you complain about fire getting nerfed or firewall getting nerfed? Its still viable, people didnt waste time lvling it, what about people that lvled frost? No one cares about frost because fire provides more cc with firewall And if you keep buffing everything, theres still gonna be top weapons, how hard is that for you to understand? If you buff everything nothing changes, if you buff one thing others are nerfed indirectely.

• There need to be multiple gvgs for one zone, game should go away for A team design, game is much more fun when you have 8 gvgs daily, its already difficult lets say for SUN to protect every territory from every direction because we grew so big, thats why those guilds have a great opportunity to face our 5th or 8th team. Theres no incentive or logical reason to declare a war mid reset tho and you need strong economy to keep up with the war, lets say vs mercia. Zitat von Nieogar: „Even with that c…

• Let me build a fishing camp

tabooshka - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

On top of that I actually would like to see some type of outposts, mines etc.. that provide some value for owning them.

• Zitat von Stravanov: „Zitat von angrad: „Zitat von Stravanov: „I didn't understand any of your reasoning at all. It appears you're just saying stuff without any sense of how economics work. Also, your assumptions are dead wrong. For instance this claim: "The amount of silver in the world, for the most part, is a static number". This is simply 100% wrong. Try again. With assumptions that are plausible and with reasoning that makes sense. “ Ok, I'll play along here. So if silver isn't static why i…