Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 56.

• We need News!

Dammit - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

Zitat von Monochrome: „I fixed a bug just now. It's gonna go into Hector. “ Can you give us more information? What bug? What BugS have you already fixed and is going live in Hector's update? Why so much suspense?

• We need News!

Dammit - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

Please Devs, give us some news from the Hector update! We need something! Anything!

• Zitat von Beermoney: „You have the ability to demolish your buildings and get 90% return back on materials. Then you can move the materials via ox. “ Here is a list of all Island levels with costs and features. - Level 1 – 12,500 with 1 building plot - Level 2 – 37,500 with an additional farming plot, farming merchant, building plot, and 2 small building plots - Level 3 – 125,000 with an additional farming plot and 2 building plots - Level 4 – 325,000 with an additional farming plot and 2 buildi…

• Zitat von Eurhetikz: „Zitat von Raithe: „It would be great to have resolution to this issue. I feel that moving the island would be odd and have no real place in the game. No reason for an island to move, no precident, or story as to how this can happen. And simply saying 'magic' did it would be a cheap answer. “ OMG, you people caught up in lore (in a game that isn't even story driven) soo much that you let it impact game design/quality of life decisions. You want an answer? You take the freaki…

• Zitat von Beermoney: „You have the ability to demolish your buildings and get 90% return back on materials. Then you can move the materials via ox. “ Do you know how hard it is to build everything on your island? Maybe you never used more then your farms slots to suggest this, right?

• Zitat von Raithe: „It would be great to have resolution to this issue. I feel that moving the island would be odd and have no real place in the game. No reason for an island to move, no precident, or story as to how this can happen. And simply saying 'magic' did it would be a cheap answer. Instead I would propose that Islands could be sold to other players. This would allow folks to recoup costs and cut back on the island hopping that would surely ensue if they were mobile. This would also creat…

• My suggestion is to be able to move your personal island to another city/region. Why? Because devs encourages players to advance through zones green -> yellow -> red -> black BUT my island isn't advancing with me. Once the player chose where his island is, he cant move it to another region. Maybe should be a option to move your personal island so people can progress and move on to others zones. Maybe put a timer, so I have to wait like 1 week to my island to move or something, and if you move, y…

• Zitat von Diabolic: „Although I think the reputation system needs a big royal kick in the arse, I wanted to show my sympathy for those who point out that part of the problem here comes down to a game design flaw in how players are progressing through the zones. Or, more accurately, are staying in red zones as opposed to going to low level black zones. In my opinion that's the much bigger offender that needs some serious thought @Korn. Simply put, and as otherwise was stated countless times befor…

• Everytime I upgrade my House I have to empty all my chest to move them around. Please allow us to move chest even when they are full with items.

• Zitat von Elsa: „Zitat von Dammit: „Is a port considered a city? “ Yes. “ Thanks for the answer

• Zitat von Elsa: „Zitat von Dammit: „So if I buy another account, its not againts the rules to trade things between alts? “ You are allowed to trade between your two accounts as long as the characters are in a city, island or in a guild territory. You can find out more about multi-accounting rules in the Terms and Conditions, article 3.8: Zitat: „3.8 Every account is linked to one specific email address. Multiple registrations, as well as the setting up and operation of multiple accounts at our S…

• Zitat von Raithe: „Not much risk selling silver then buying it back 1 min later with an alt. That being said it looks like with the terms of service it is allowable to log in with two accounts and directly transfer across if you are on your island. Which is wierd to me. Am i reading this thing right? Only helps with between accounts though. “ So if I buy another account, its not againts the rules to trade things between alts?

• Zitat von Belan: „Zitat von Dammit: „How do I trade silver or an item to my alt just by my self? And without using chests (for the items) “ Silver you can trade by buying gold from your main and then selling that same amount of gold while on your alt. Items you can "trade" by putting them on the AH and then buying it back (don't put it too low that it gets sniped if it's the only one). “ But I need to pay tax and everything doing all this things on AH, and its too risky too. No other way?

• How do I trade silver or an item to my alt just by my self? And without using chests (for the items)

• Robin Henkys, Game Director. I miss his videos.

• Zitat von Bercilak: „The reason why the counter wont work is that a huge majority goes into the hellgates for PvP. So Even with enemy numbers shown they would still wait if a PvP encounter opens or Not as long as possible. So we would again have pro teams waiting inside the gate doing nothing and hope for an encounter. “ What's the problem with people waiting for others to enter HG? Thats what we are looking for, PvP. The problem with old HG was the mobs and others things that makes the fight un…

• Zitat von Chabs: „Não vejo dificuldade nenhuma em coletar com boi nas zonas vermelhas e pretas, utilize equips que vc possa craftar e use o boi T3 que atualmente custa 3k, se você encontrar algum hostil nas red zones aceite a derrota e entregue os itens e bora começar novamente, geralmente perco 10% das coletas que saio com o boi, o que não me traz prejuízo nenhum porque crafto minhas próprias ferramentas, fico em torno de 2 horas dentro do mapa red/black até ficar full com recursos T5 e T6. Ger…

• Zitat von Rosalia: „Zitat von HypeRNT: „Zitat von Rosalia: „Zitat von HypeRNT: „Zitat von Kostan: „Zitat von HypeRNT: „just wondering whose idea was it to give u a buff after killing a boss while saying something along the lines of " we dont want PvE mobs effecting PvP, so this change will be much better" “ Not working as intended during test.You zone in with the buff, mini bosses to maintain it.Empty HG? Faster now due to buff. PvP? Both teams should have it depending on scenario. “ "depending …

• When is the next update comming?

• New Hellgate plans

Dammit - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

Remove this: "killing a miniboss will grant you a damage buff and health restoration"