Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 314.

• On va check ça demain si tu es dispo.

• Zitat von Korn: „Zitat von gmatagmis: „@Korn How many quality rolls adds crafting focus usage? “ Focus itself does not add quality rolls. It only saves resources. “ Could you change the tooltip so that it doesn't say that focus increases the chance of having higher quality items ?

• I don't believe the Staff of Balance was available before the defense bonus reduction

• Zitat von naabza: „@Arghun Our tank had to fame it few hours before the last GvG to carry it Tier 4. Yours was already famed. No time to test it anywhere, no time to have any spec' on it, even Theusrs, your Lord and Savior "balance staff", explained us how much he was sorry about that defense. And calling for help a guild (overlords) that you wanted to bench to make a new alliance last week, with Black Mamba and us is sooooooooo sad. At least we won that war by keeping our dignity. Be happy that…

• BTW the AD Honores main team tried to play with the Staff of Balance and was rebooted 150-0 vs a team without staff. This clearly states that it's not unbeatable. You just got to adopt the right strat and team composition in order to beat it

• You forgot to tell that your tank brought a Staff of Balance in today's fight... but that your team couldn't win with one on their side as well ... Two tanks with Staff of Balance in two opposing teams. The best team won I guess. Zitat von naabza: „So, what about the "balance" staff ?! We attacked Dun Cholla, chain-win until they came with that staff. We attacked Dunaid/Alderwood , chain-win until they came with that staff. @SBI , we got a serious problem about this staff isn't it ? A whole stra…

• So what you want is change the game from GvG to ZvZ. TERRIBLE idea since: - small guilds can own and defend a territory without having to rely on a zerg force. - ZvZ is NOT FUN AT ALL because of server lag. Many people are BORED TO DEATH because of that (the expectations were set to lead people to believe large fights would be handled better by the game, this is just not the case even though there are some improvements on client side lag) - you want to make a game change that accommodates YOUR p…

• Zitat von Korn: „Hey there, we also think that mages need to more balancing and are on it as we speak. Thanks for the feedback. “ Please make those changes QUICKLY. Right now the game is more of a CHORE than anything else and nobody enjoys it anymore. We feel like headless chicken running around. NOT GOOD at all.

• Syphoning Mages worthless

Arghun - - Feedback Testserver

Beitrag

@Dagother Why can Siphoning Mages be pulled from OUTSIDE of the territory without even aggroing the guards? You can do so with both mages at the top of the territory. Ridiculously small parties can deny essences to any guild since no single guild can be on their clusters 24/7 and it only takes a minute to kill a mage. #designfailure

• @Monochrome I get the old bonus purpose, what I am afraid of is the following: a guild loses the last CP battle. They have three days to evac all ressources. The attacking alliance blocades all the entrances to the CP. The guild is dead. This change will suck the life out of the CPs for many guilds, leaving the CPs for crafting purposes only and moving people away from it. Only the large alliances with the best GvG teams (read the best 8.3 gear) will be 'safe'. At some point, the skills and the …

• Can't wait to see the frustration of players leaving the game after we've gone through that mayhem... I don't believe 5% is enough. Do we want to make Albion Online Albion Movers and co ? You need to provide enough stability for guilds while making sure that guilds who are not playing anymore don't earn to right to get a city plot. Those are two different things... I do believe that 0%, 5%, 15% would be more appropriate for the defense bonus. We ALL agree that 30% was RIDICULOUSLY high and preve…

• New watchtowers

Beitrag

Yes but why is it that guardians are close to resources in unclaimed territories whereas they are free to take on mountain clusters? BTW if guards 'protect' the resources like they currently do (aggro range being ridiculously SMALL) I don't believe they will offer any help.

• New watchtowers

Beitrag

Ore is on the south part of the cluster. I'll post a small video busy gathering it if neceasary

• New watchtowers

Beitrag

BeIn Aden as Well as Creag Dubb.

• Zitat von Monochrome: „Zitat von Sinatra.SUN: „Looking forward to that. Done right, this feature can be a game changer as it brings purpose to everyone not gvg'ing “ Fingers crossed “ @Monochrome Why is the mountain biome the only one where it's totally safe to gather the T8 primary resource without getting any guardian mob close to it? It doesn't feel right that those three nodes are 'free' to a guy sneaking past the guardians at the entrances... and why the difference with all the other biomes…

• New watchtowers

Beitrag

Hello all, I've just checked all biomes and was wondering why the only biome with unguarded T8 resources was the mountain one for the ore. Is it intended to be so? All other biomes have guardians within aggro range and patrols as well but there is NOTHING preventing enemies from sneaking in the territory and harvesting the three ore nodes in the mountain biome. No guardians, not even a patrol coming close enough. It doesn't seem fair for guilds owning those territories to me...

• J'ai toujours privilégié la qualité à la quantité

• Where are the guild managements improvements we've been promised over and over again but that never showed up? - I'd like to be able to set ACCESS rights on the Auction House - I'd like to be able to set the inheritance on access from a building so that it flows down to ALL the objects inside it (chests for instance but also labourers) - I'd like to be able to define the names of the ranks and not be tied to the builtin ones - I'd like to be able to grant specific rights to specific ranks (who c…

• J'attends de te voir T8 @Kamuy

• On ne peut pas se déclarer semi hardcore avec Kamuy dans sa guilde Good luck les boyz, vous n'étes clairement pas dans la bonne alliance par contre...