Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 155.

• Because of double border from enchantment level and quality level, they interfere and make it look AWFUL.

• Currently there is no real reward to wear anything above T 4.1 in full-loot activities (NOT expedition spam or upcoming arena matches). Bonus is too small (comparing excellent T 4.1 versus good T 6.0 it is mere 60 item power difference). People are not rewarded enough for risking their T6 or T7 - actually, it feels like they are punished. No one is buying T6+ gear we craft (except one time purchase for activities where you can not loose it), there is no real incentive to train to T6-T7. I know, …

• Seed yield - can it be increased?

Run.Run - - Beginner's Questions

Beitrag

Is the same works for animal breeding, like 2 babies when baby chance >100% ?

• Seed yield - can it be increased?

Run.Run - - Beginner's Questions

Beitrag

Have you ever looted 2 seeds yourself ? I believe I saw a bug report that 2 seed is displayed in return window, but you only receive one in inventory !

• The problem is that it looks they balance items based on those tool-tip numbers ??? For example, one-handed weapon damage is 9% less, than two-handed weapon damage of the same line and item power. You can test it yourself. I remember when (in beta) one-handed damage was equal to two-handed, thus leaving them at disadvantage. OK, damage was reduced by 9%. Demon-line off-hand has this +9% extra damage, which can negate this damage reduction (at cost of demon artifact item, ha ha) but 9% "defense i…

• Cant reply to threads

Run.Run - - Bugs

Beitrag

Got this bug myself few days ago. forum only let me post small messages, like 1 line, but not more. Very same symptoms as of OP. OS is Ubuntu 16.04 and browser is Google Chrome. Finally decided, it happens when message get some bad spell check (red lined) words in it.

• Is crafting useless?

Run.Run - - Rants

Beitrag

I earn a lot of silver doing nothing, but crafting, but 1) I am well over T7 and close to T8 in my single item line 2) My focus efficiency and quality is around 3 times above a player with no skills (you need 9k focus to craft the item, I need just 3k, my crafted items are much better quality) 3) I buy resources low using buy orders (and sell excesses high) 4) I know what to craft to sell it with profit (really using simple excel table with resource prices, focused item costs and market demands)…

• CC Duration Is Balanced Wrong

Run.Run - - Bugs

Beitrag

Do not forget CC resistances on leather armor line, currently Assassin's Chest got the most of all 3, while it should get the least.

• The person who implements skill progress tracker and this "auto-spend LP" function should really find another job.

• (forum engine does not let me post anything but one-line posts. idk why)

• (Submit fails every time I try to post or edit my message) G. Chrome + Ubuntu 16.04

• Bump, over 5 days passed, all procedures were described thoroughly, did you reproduce it ? Character was naked when equipping a shield, you can not say there should be any diminishing returns ! You can not also fkn say english is not your native language and you meant 2.5% damage reduction instead of 5% ! Shields are already useless due to bug with no mastery bonus, and yet it seems they are half as effective as should be, because some coding genius can not even implement flat percentage damage …

• Just facts Test server, 6.09.2017 Naked character gets 163 damage per hit from mature ore elemental. TEST 1 3% defense shield in off-hand Expected damage received:163 * 0.97 = 158.11, 158 rounded Actual damage received:161 BUG ! Consisted with damage reduction of 1.5%: 163 * 0.985 = 160.555, 161 rounded TEST 2 5% defense shield in off-hand Expected damage received:163 * 0.95 = 154.85, 155 rounded Actual damage received:159 BUG ! Consisted with damage reduction of 2.5%: 163 * 0.975 = 158.925, 159…

• In beta we understood this gold market explosion, and made a lot of proposals, for example, to delay gold to silver exchange by month after the launch, to add a huge markup for buying gold (+20% over current rate) and only allow to sell gold at huge discount (-20% of average rate if you sell gold). But do they listen, if at all.

• Gold rush, when 30000 silver drop means 1000 gold, yes. Many people made a lot of gold during first few days. Plot owners? The only owner of the plot is game itself. Tens of millions you pay for the plot - is just the right to use it for a month. You did not even own what you build on it (it will be taken from you if you lost the renter auction). Hype over city plots will calm once people realize, that if your building does not yield 25 million silver income per month, then paying that rent is a…

• Zitat von angrad: „Also, I do not recall dismounting in UO.. I think they added some stupid bola shit after the game was dead, but not from damage. “ AoS patch 2004, special moves on weapons = heavy crossbow had dismounting shot Zitat von Skitted: „Actually different horses have different armor, some have none just HP to my knowledge...but in that case the horse would need the same Armor as the char, which i highly doubt or char armor counts for the horse. “ Do not doubt, just check yourself, or…

• First, I did not say horse armor does not count - quite the opposite, I wrote that test with armored horse shows that mount armor adds over yours. BUT WHILE YOU ARE MOUNTED ALL INCOMING DAMAGE GOES TO HORSE HP POOL NOT YOURS WHY THE FUCK ARMOR WORN ON YOUR CHARACTER AFFECTS DAMAGE DONE TO HORSE HP ??????? I want to be able to shoot enemy out of saddle, like a cowboy. Land a dismounting shot from a heavy crossbow, like in Ultima Online. But currently it is nearly impossible, since you need to del…

• Zitat von Jamin: „Zitat von Run.Run: „Just learned that horse HPs are affected by combined armor of mounted character and horse. “ Link?All I know is that a mount is a target in itself. “ If mount would be a target in itself, a 756 hp 0 armor mount should be "killed" by a skill, that does 890 damage to a 0 armor 40 hp rabbit. It is not the case, I thought skill was bugged, but ... Check and repeat my research How does mount HP/Armor interact with player HP/Armor?

• So, as testing shows, mount is implemented as inventory item, which, when "turned on" 1) adds armor, magic resist and CC resistance OVER EXISTING values of your character (and they show in character stats list) 2) increases movement speed (even more with gallop buff) 3) creates a separate mount HP bar which inherits combined armor, magic resist and CC resistance ^^^ possible fix here, inherit only base armor, magic resist and cc resistance of the horse for this new HP bar ^^^ (leave character st…