Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 118.

• Market Prices Do Not Show

Honored - - Bugs

Beitrag

Please acknowledge the issue.

• Zitat von Dixi: „I still think it's a bug and should be fixed. Opponents should not enter hellgate instance with more then 30 sec time difference, because it is very unfair to late coming side and gives them much less mobs to fight and loot. Zitat von Honored: „It simply sounds like you got unlucky/lucky depending on how you look at it. “ I came to kill mini bosses for loot and fame. And I see nothing of that in freshly created hellgate instance (as it looks like from my side of entrance). Zitat…

• This is not a bug, as far as I'm aware. As far as I know, it is indeed a matchmaking system, because I know that red zone hell gates are connected to black zone hell gates It simply sounds like you got unlucky/lucky depending on how you look at it. If you're there just to kill the people, all the dirty work has been done for you. Just run to the middle and fight. If you're there just for the mini-bosses, then well... you're out of luck. They have nothing good anyway. If you concern is that 5% bu…

Honored - - Bugs

Beitrag

Any response please? This is still an issue.

• I did a thing

Honored - - Small Talk

Beitrag

I heard people who get an education get paid twice as much GOLD as regular people.

• Zitat von Duke Suraknar: „I refuse to play any game that employs these "Business" tactics. “ Everything is a "Business" tactic........... Making this game was a business tactic. Deciding to let you speak on this forum was a business tactic. Deciding how many devs to hire is a business tactic. Choosing their server hardware is a business tactic. Deciding how to sell gold and how to convert it to silver is a business tactic. Need I go on? This is silly. A business tactic is not something you disag…

• Zitat von handumf: „Zitat von Korn: „Hi all, Albion Online's business model is an often discussed topic. This thread here is to make sure that the discussion stays in one place. This also makes it much easier for us to keep track of feedback and answer questions. Albion Online's Business Model - Albion Online's business model is buy to play. - There is a premium status that can be bought for in-game currency, silver - The premium status allows players to progress faster. It does not give any ben…

• This is just silly... I'm one of the people that dismounts people like you Deadly Chop + Poison and then a Sprint + Tornado and I'll take up to a T6 horse. BUT then I've used literally all of my good damage skills. When you dismount with a couple of seconds of cd, and you can just put the smack on me. Luckily for me, everyone panics and continues running away instead of fighting me, so by the time you decide to fight me, you're are 50% health and really have no chance. In EVERY other case, I'm i…

• 'Sprint' sound toggle option

Honored - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

This sounds like the best way to die when someone tries to rush you.

• I believe that Albion Online would generate much more revenue as a F2P game. It is true that this would bring an influx of players that may end up costing more in hardware for maintenance. It is also true that this opens up an opportunity for more botters than a B2P model. Nonetheless, I know that a lot of people buy gold. Many people are willing to drop a couple hundred dollars on the game because it speeds up their progress and lets them pvp instead of gathering. This would be much like giving…

Honored - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von Matsume: „This applies to buy orders specifically “ That's correct

Honored - - Bugs

Beitrag

While buying an uncommon, rare, or exceptional item, you do not see competing prices. It shows that there are indeed no other people buying said item. This is true for resources, mounts, gear, and anything else with an enchant-able attribute.

• 4. I actually think harm would be done. I do NOT want it to have a default.

• Why can't mounts trample?

Honored - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

Why does this seem so funny to me?

• I literally think this would mess me up more than it would do me good. That's all I'm saying. Nothing personal. I think it's a terrible feature and I don't agree with you. I'd rather they focus on something else.

• I'd like to see what more people think. Please share your ideas. This can be a good change for everyone.

• Zitat von Rigan: „Zitat von Honored: „Doesn't seem like an issue to me. I use multiple chats within one tab so it makes no sense to be. I have alliance, guild, system, say, and whisper under one tab called guild. Which output would be the default in this case? I don't want this feature. “ You say you don't want this feature, but I do! I'm not saying you HAVE to have a default output for which chat, but I would like the ability to do that, so neither of us would be forced to use the chat one way …

• Doesn't seem like an issue to me. I use multiple chats within one tab so it makes no sense to be. I have alliance, guild, system, say, and whisper under one tab called guild. Which output would be the default in this case? I don't want this feature.

• Zitat von Dragonbolt: „Zitat von Honored: „@BearlyAlive, you are entirely correct. My point is that the fee makes this an unfair mechanic. If you are willing to spend 7 million with a 70k fee, you are willing to spend 7 million and 1 silver with that 70k fee. I place 100s of orders in a day. Somewhere around 40 million silver worth of goods pass through my hands. To get these items, I often have to cancel my orders and place new orders for 1 silver above the person that just put 1 silver above m…