Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1.000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

• Sad that this game died so hard.

Grimfest - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

Hello. Irrelevant person here! Goodbye.

• this place is dead as fuck

Beitrag

Zitat von Killj0y: „Zitat von Grimfest: „I couldn't bring myself to even create a character on my account until a couple days ago. Only did that to give away all my founder gold and items Made some friends, had some good times, probably wish I wouldn't of wasted so much time on the forums. Can't take it back, keep moving forward. Wait, this is the regrets thread correct? Best of Luck. “ grim, all ur boys move onto legends of aria? “ Not sure, but I bet some will or are going to try it as it offe…

• this place is dead as fuck

Beitrag

I couldn't bring myself to even create a character on my account until a couple days ago. Only did that to give away all my founder gold and items Made some friends, had some good times, probably wish I wouldn't of wasted so much time on the forums. Can't take it back, keep moving forward. Wait, this is the regrets thread correct? Best of Luck.

• Zitat von Skitted: „so time demand On items by green\yellow inhabitants will be saturated “ yes and with gear breaking over time it gets carebears a little more use to loosing something in a game and maybe when their gear is close to breaking they might venture out for pvp with it since they know it'll be gone soon anyway.

• Zitat von Blatta: „Plz no. Even more to think of in regards of gear to sort, store, sell etc. I think thats too much gear stress then. Not another layer of complexity here needed. Best way to destroy gear is a lot of pvp. Better use all brain cells to work on that ^ “ right now the thousands of noobs in green and yellow zone never have to repair the it gear due to mobs not executing. This creates a sense of artifical end game for them. They can play for a few months get some Uber t7 or t8 gear a…

• BUMP, still relevant in saving Albion.

• Zitat von Rexi: „Since this is clearly happening in every test. Have you ever thought of having seasonal server? With higher exp rates etc > you would experience the launch moment over and over again. People who couldn't make it to the launch could then start playing in the next season? I know currently mmorpg biggest problem is the fact people don't want to start playing a game that is full of maxium geared/leveld players that will rekt you. Just a thought. At least I personally love to start f…

• Zitat von Kingsly: „Worked in UO so i don't see why it wouldn't work here. Chaos vs Order was a blast.. I always liked watching a big guild fight around the city or catching a rival guild member sleeping at the bank. Good recruitment too as well. Now add this and remove alts and fast progression and add vendors to housing for the real UO experience and we have a winner here. I would also say being able to poison trapped boxes but I can only imagine the whining there would be about a naked man ch…

• Renting out farm plots

Grimfest - - Trade

Beitrag

Zitat von Stormlord: „Zitat von Grimfest: „Zitat von Stormlord: „Clever Boy... bump and people read what I type for extra traffic. “ celebrity status abuse confirmed....Edit: we should be getting paid for the bumps, just sayn “ agreed - how about a farm plot “ i struggle with motivation to farm my own 2 plots.

• Renting out farm plots

Grimfest - - Trade

Beitrag

Zitat von Stormlord: „Clever Boy... bump and people read what I type for extra traffic. “ celebrity status abuse confirmed.... Edit: we should be getting paid for the bumps, just sayn

• Fully support this still. Devs are on a path of destruction. There are far to many BETTER carebear games that cater to them coming out soon. The devs are moving away from their niche and original core beliefs and it's killing the game. They are trying to merge 2 games together. UO devs made same mistake with trammel yet they were smart enough to notice it and put in a legit fix which was clan wars(same thing being proposed here) allowing pvp guilds to fight eachother anywhere anytime. BTW they f…

• Taking on a few more recruits.

• Reputation System Changes

Grimfest - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

@Korn -increase flagging time to 60 seconds, (makes for more commitment in your flagging, and makes it harder to score opportunist kills so it protects those needing a rep system. They will get fair warning of a hostile(s) in their zone.) -reduce zerg counter dots on mini map to 7(promotes smaller skill based PvP which is what you want for red zone and what we want in red zone) -lastly remove reputation system(bring back cb1 pvp)

• Grimfest's Feedback for CB2

Beitrag

Zitat von sp33dr4ge: „Regarding the progression: Good points all around. The progression has slowed for sure since the last beta. It seems the "use" to progress it has slowed down the rate in which higher tier items are ava. as well as how fast people can unlock things. I also noticed they moved mastery levels from 1-100 instead of 1-10, yet net the same end result with regards to item power last beta compared to now. If we slow down the mastery progression which is currently challenging to get …

• Grimfest's Feedback for CB2

Beitrag

Zitat von Sond: „Progress is slow? People had T7 gathering tools after 3 days. People were in T8 gear after 3 weeks. Most people have already quit yet another beta. “ Keep in mind this was CB2 feedback, not CB3(current).. some is still relevant though.

• @Korn @Bercilak In the Royal lands and high-outlands, all map cluster tiers indicate the highest resource avaiable in that zone. However, in low-outlands and mid-outlands the tier indicates the lowest resource available.

• Zitat von Dagother: „Zitat von Grimfest: „what is this corruption mechanic you speak of.. what did I miss @Korn “ I'll ninja that question, it means some of the items you sell to black market NPC will be thrashed - mobs won't drop them. Item sink if you will. “ are resources in the amount of as if it was salvaged dropping in its place?

• what is this corruption mechanic you speak of.. what did I miss @Korn

• State of the Game: Galahad

Grimfest - - News & Announcements

Beitrag

Zitat von Sond: „The royal continent should be smaller and only have up to t4 resources. It's a noob area and should be treated as such. “ I agree to the point that t6 is to plentiful with current populations, but the issue you have by only going up to t4 is now you are asking people to transition to black while being under geared as well as they would have to adjust npcs tiers for dungeons on royal since gear availability would be drastically decreased. Not to mention hellgates snd t5 mobs in t…

• Jackal is still recruiting pvpers, We are currently Based out of Caerleon. youtube.com/watch?v=b4TSNv98DkM&t=30s