Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1.000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

• For I am the One Albion needs

Gank - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

Zitat von Shozen: „Its a good time to come back. Lancelot looks like a great patch and the world of Albion needs someone to take down King Derrick. “ You are speaking to the king of the knee benders man.

• Don't quit =[

• Remember what you sold us?

Gank - - Rants

Beitrag

Ah my favorite: irrelevant posters. Meme all you want, he is not wrong.

• Zitat von Kostan: „Beta 1 'Atlantis' concept. “ Or just Beta 1

• Anglia is fun? I'll come check it out. Zitat von Cryon: „When the new baby battle mount comes out I'll buy you one gank so you can follow me around. “

• Talk about fucking derailing a thread with semantics.

• Zitat von Funstealer: „Zitat von Gank: „Zitat von Cryon: „Facts are facts. Gank you should give us your BM... It doesn't look like it's fed well and it's starving inside town. “ I gave it to Derrick “ looks like you didn't get enough training on your mount might wanna hit up master splinter for lessons albiononline.com/en/killboard/battles/13282781 “ Yea fam I just need those dual zergs and a few other BM at my back and I can follow senpai.

• Zitat von Cryon: „Facts are facts. Gank you should give us your BM... It doesn't look like it's fed well and it's starving inside town. “ I gave it to Derrick

• Zitat von Lestrange: „Zitat von Gank: „Cryon is like Master Splinter. He is always sitting in a corner scheming against his perceived and nefarious "enemies". That is why he runs off to the most irrelevant corner of the royal continent to bide his time for the next Retroman Balance Update. “ “ gyazo.com/bbc553da10cf26a5c23e44c14c243d4d LMAO

• What a great thread. Can't believe he was banned for it xd The portal dungeons at the end of Beta 1 had flaws, but they were gaining popularity and were used by many guilds. Fights occurred often too even with old zerg indicators(or lack of). The beta population had already tapered off by then(it was nearly month 6/7 I think) because if the impending wipe sadly. I cannot even remember why they removed them, but I'm sure they mentioned it. Beta 2 dungeons were dogshit apart from some of the raid …

• Zitat von Sixunder: „Zitat von Gank: „Zitat von Lestrange: „Zitat von Dhivine: „Conflict only had 2 out untill we got this intel. “ idk who is providing you INTEL but that INTEL was completely wrong lol “ I don't mind the fact that Battlemounts are being used/abused at their current powerlevel. Just rubs me the wrong way when people like @Cryon Who have played this game just as long as me dig and dig for every excuse regarding the current balance level. Snake mode activated Conflict HOOOOOOOOOO …

• The role of Battle Mounts

Gank - - News & Announcements

Beitrag

Zitat von KolKhara: „Zitat von Korn: „Hey there, just to be very clear about the overall direction of the battle mounts: It is not the intention to nerf them per se. However, their power should be a function of overall fight size: 2. The same goes for escaping / protection. With high move speed and CC immunity, while it is possible to take them down, it's very hard in a small group set up. Here our goal is to set them up in such a way that you'd usually want to be surrounded/supported by foot so…

Beitrag

Zitat von Svetlogor: „In other words, the enemy of the 150-200 mln asset is 3 footsoldiers. Cos they`ll stun, CC the mount and it cant fight back. Cool deal. “ Silence and interupt already works. Stuns and slows should not effect it imo.

Beitrag

Zitat von Korn: „ “ Zitat von Korn: „ just to be very clear about the overall direction of the battle mounts: It is not the intention to nerf them per se. However, their power should be a function of overall fight size: 1. We want them to be very powerful in large scale fights. This could mean that a single flame basilisk can keep an entire group of 30-40 enemies under a persistent dot, that's individually not that powerful, but given that you have it on the entire group, really powerful in the …

Beitrag

Gave me a heart attack and sweaty palms for a good hour, def did something right.

Beitrag

Zitat von KolKhara: „@Retroman Before you go ahead with all these changes, please note we have been doing our own internal Mount shred testing tactics, and have found methods of nuking BM HP by >80% w highly specific comps as foot soldiers, group of <10. Please reach out and talk to @Vocandin and see it for yourself on the testing server before you implement. I don't disagree with the notion that BM's especially Fire are unbalanced in their current iteration and being used in ways that were unin…

Beitrag

Zitat von Barricuda: „Zitat von bloodpawn: „Reducing walk speed AND being able to be stunned and silenced?? When you're losing a zvz with battlemounts , they have no way to get away. Choose one or the other because being able to be cc stunned or silenced by an army of demon helms are too strong. “ Don''t lose...? Seriously it adds an actual risk to misjudging the battlefield and having poor leadership. “ This is Albion online my dude you click a tree and you dismount. Carting around some slow li…

Beitrag

@Retroman Only caution I have is the way Albion's world is setup(especially with raiding mages/roaming battles) I think reducing the speed too much could kill them entirely. I think having them take stun/cc effects and reducing speed is a bit excessive for their price. I would suggest one or the other.

Beitrag

Lmaoo Conflict and POE in full Dmg control mode I like it boys. clips.twitch.tv/ObeseEnticingGullPanicBasket