Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1.000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

• Let me build a fishing camp

Elsa - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

Zitat von Mach96: „On top of this, to help dissuade people from destroying your camps, you could employ your mercenary labourers to protect your camp, their tier would be determined by what tier they are on your island, if killed they would not drop any fame or silver and the labourer would be gone for ever. “ I don't think that's needed. The repair value would be fairly low, so it wouldn't be the end of the world when your camp gets destroyed. All you have to do is wait for the right opportunit…

Beitrag

Zitat von letwolf: „It is nice idea, only if it will not become a forest of camps across entire map. (the large amount of useless statues in the roads, inside CV corridors, and merry christmas trees near caerleon market entrances already makes people upset) “ If that turns out to be the case, players can be incentivized to destroy the objects. One example: destroying it lets you loot some refined resources off of its wreckage.

Beitrag

Zitat von Endymion: „We've already seen furniture items play a big role in pvp due to being physical obstructions. There needs to be a way to functionally remove obstacles quickly. “ The rubble would have no collider, so nothing would change in that regard. If it still proves to be too much clutter, you could make it only visible to the player that can repair it.

Beitrag

H5vG2Q5.png This is a thread concerning items which can be placed in the open world, and my suggestion on how to make them usable. Prologue I love setting up camps. Chances are you might've run into one of them at some point. Unfortunately, it's a severely underutilized mechanic, due to the problems I'll go into below. With my suggestion, I believe it would give the players the ability to be a part of the open world and to shape it, making the world feel more immersive and unique. Problem 1 Anyo…

• Bellow calculations represent Base Item Power + Enchantment + Quality = Item Power For the 6.3 Masterpiece item: 900 + 220 + 100 = 1220 For the 7.2 Excellent item: 980 + 140 + 50 = 1170 So in your example, the 6.3 Masterpiece item is better by 50 IP (in a zone with no soft cap, excluding your masteries), and will have better stats. Zitat von Abstinator: „The item power in each one is about the same, 10 pts up for the 7.2 i think. “ As calculated above, you can see that the difference between the…

• Discontinued Items List

Elsa - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

Zitat von Red Brick: „This list is really deceptive because its called "Discontinued Item List" but yet half the items will be available again in future events. “ As mentioned in the first sentence of the original post, this is a list of items which aren't currently available. I'm leaving it up to you to speculate which are coming back and which aren't. If it becomes apparent which items here cycle with events, I will make a separate section for them.

• See: Ingame (Chat-)Moderation rules or type /rules in chat: 3rEDyhU.png As you can see, you have violated the chat rules, specifically: Zitat: „- Do not use racist, sexist, homophobic or otherwise bigoted slurs “

Beitrag

Zitat von Ravenar: „Are the pumpkin pip and snowball indeed discontinued? That means that next year the items will be slightly different? I remember some dev saying that pumpkin pips will return next year... “ Zitat von Elsa: „A list of items which cannot be acquired in the game at this time, unless it's from another player. “ As for the return of Snowballs and Pumpking Pips, yes - a developer indeed mentioned that: Zitat von H4n1baL: „You also get to keep the tokens until you can use them again…

• What's so good about the Present Box?

Elsa - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

8JI1k5e.png xceJRcq.png This forum section isn't made for your sales pitch attempts. Locked.

Beitrag

Updated to include items from the Winter Event.

• [SOLVED] Battle Mounts in Duels

Elsa - - News & Announcements

Beitrag

This exploit has been fixed as of Kay Patch #3 / Ver. 1.10.351 - REV 109546 / 1 February 2018: Zitat: „Fixed a bug where mounting action was not canceled at the start of a duel “ Hey everyone, There is currently a bug in the game that lets you use a Battle Mount during a duel. Please note that this is considered an exploit and will be sanctioned as such. If you are a victim of this exploit, please send video footage of the duel in question to support@albiononline.com Developers are working on th…

• Yule Ram quest

Elsa - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von mmary1973: „Good morning ... I confirm for me it's a bug ... done and double checked all the quests in all the cities of the kingdom but then I go to Caerleon and it gives me absolutely nothing ... the man is empty and the box is empty .... help me please ... “ You were missing the second part of the quest in Cairn Camain, but I see you have completed it by now and claimed your rewards. Is the issue resolved?

• Yule Ram quest

Elsa - - Bugs

Beitrag

You haven't completed the last part of the quest in Lazygrass Plain, where you bring pieces of pie back to Poor Gustav. Go to that zone and just follow the quest markers.

• Vor einigen Jahren gab es eine Browser-Version, aber die wurde aufgrund Kompatibilitätsproblemen und Unpraktikabilität abgesetzt. Mehr zu diesem Thema kannst du hier nachlesen: Announcement: Discontinuation of Webplayer/Browser Version

• Replying in AO forum

Elsa - - Beginner's Questions

Beitrag

Welcome to the forum! In order to make posts outside the 'Beginner's Zone' forum section, you need to have one of the Game Packs registered to your account.

• You can see the device requirements in the iOS beta test article: 25b4a6d5c8f4318ecbb095f323df521c61079ded.png The iPhone 5s only has 1GB of RAM, so it's not supported for the beta test.

• Zitat von Soren_Kierkegaard: „Why adding such an empty space ? “ Where else would I have my awesome campsite? jqunm0C.png

• moving accounts

Elsa - - Beginner's Questions

Beitrag

For any account-related issues, please contact support.

• decorative ram bridle disappeared from inventory

Elsa - - Bugs

Beitrag

Hey @Delicon, Any items that you cannot equip have a chance of disappearing from your inventory when you get knocked down, whether it's by a player or an NPC. This includes the Decorative Ram Bridle.

• There are 3 ways to get a Decorative Stag Bridle: 1. Chests from Icy Battlegrounds 2. Giveaways on AlbionTV streams during the winter season 3. Ice & Fire Speedrun Event